Paris Jackson twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmehta

Proud Member
Is anyone else a little concerned about Paris having a twitter account? There are a lot of nasty people out there who may start to bombard her with comments about MJ.

Just came across this incident in July where a twitter user kept going on at her that MJ isn't her biological father. She seemed to hold her own pretty well, and good for her. But it may be only a matter of time before some other freak starts to write even more nasty things to her.

Here is the incident regarding the biological father comments:
ParisJacksonTweet-e1311967555581-thumb-380x535-5510.jpg

We talked about this a while ago. There was a WHOLE thread dedicated to her Twitter account. It was eventually closed.

Paris is 13. I think it's a little too young for her to be on Twitter but what can we do? She obviously likes the attention but she doesn't have to deal with the negativity towards her, the family and of course Michael. Paris should be more careful to who she speaks too

But yeah Paris hasn't been dealing with notorious haters in a while. Right now she's dealing with annoying posers and and crazy fans.

Yes, we all are concerned about it, but some family members seem to encourage her on e.g. Latoya. Anyways I don't think this belongs in the news section...

I think 13 is young BUT she just your typical teenage kid with a twitter and/or facebook... It just that she the daughter of the Greatest Entertainer of All Times... And no this shouldn't be in the news section.

Shes already had loads of abuse and hate.family know but obviously dont care.

As somebody said, this has been discussed here before, and to no avail as the thread eventually had to be closed. So, in light of that I'm closing this too, it won't lead to anything good.

Let me just take this moment to remind you all to post threads in the correct forums, this has been slipping lately, I know it's a stressful time, but if we could all just take that extra moment when we create a new thread, it would be most appreciated.

Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back