Paul Welller He is 3 months older than MJ

Billie_Jean09

Proud Member
Hello everyone!
I wanted to make this thread as I like Paul Weller and wondered if anyone else on here does?:scratch:
Paul Weller is another artist who has been the sound track to my life!
The Jam.............The Syle Council...............and as a solo artist!:)
This is my first day in 9months that I have been able to appreciate other artists!:doh:
So please........if you like Paul Weller as well as loving MJ please add your comments!:yes:

Funny that - when I met my husband he was into the Jam in a big way - even down to the style of dress! He loves Paul Weller! A very underrated artist if you ask me.

I understand how you feel about being able to listen to another artist after all this time. We should be able to voice our appreciation of other artists as well as Michael. I am still in that place where Michael forms most of my listening hours at the moment but that's not to say I don't/haven't enjoyed other music.

Paul Weller/Jam/Style Council - well good!

Funny that - when I met my husband he was into the Jam in a big way - even down to the style of dress! He loves Paul Weller! A very underrated artist if you ask me.

I understand how you feel about being able to listen to another artist after all this time. We should be able to voice our appreciation of other artists as well as Michael. I am still in that place where Michael forms most of my listening hours at the moment but that's not to say I don't/haven't enjoyed other music.

Paul Weller/Jam/Style Council - well good!
Michael's music consumes 99% of my time.:wub:
Coming back to MJ after listening to other artists is like ''coming home''. :yes:

Back