performace vs Rehearsal

c_j_bubbles

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin
After watching the TII trailer I'm starting to worry about how much of the performances (whole songs) we are going to see. I really hope that they don't show some idiot talking while switching to the performance in the background.

I really want to see the performances as if it was a concert not just sections with people taking in between.

What do you guys think it will be like?

LOL! You got that right! I mean it's ok if they talked before or after, but durin' rehearsal, they better not!:bugeyed

yeah you're right.
i do not hope, we gonna see some people talking, while Michael is rehearseling in the background.
I really can't wait to see it, just imagine seeing michael rehearseling, it's gonna be so magical and alot of tears.

I'm probably gonna cry too.
I don't care if they show him talking, singing, or doing the "flip flap" the whole time- I just wanna see it

If it is anything like ballet rehearsals, it might or might not be in costume, might or might not run through a whole section without interruption. But it will probably show Michael discussing what he wants and then running through it 'marking it' (which means he won't always dance flat out, and he will be working out timing and placings) and he may stop mid-song to ask something or correct something.

The DVD is apparently gonna have the full show, or, all of what was rehearsed and filmed anyway.

I'm probably gonna cry too.
I don't care if they show him talking, singing, or doing the "flip flap" the whole time- I just wanna see it

2 hours of the flip flap! :O That would be f-ing awesome!! LOL

On a more serious note...
I hope they show it all too, I'll be buying tickets to see what should have been not what SONY want it to be like. I think Michael had perfected it anyway so it should be just the same as a concert (but, obviously not the same if you get what I mean).

Back