Picture of Michael and Stevie Wonder recording in the studio together

analogue

Proud Member
Where was this taken from? Cause i remember hearing that Michael and Stevie were not in the studio together when they recording Just Good Friends. Was this taken from the time Michael and Stevie recording Get It , or did they really record Just Good Friends together after all? Or is there an unreleased Michael/Stevie song that we haven't heard before?

Where was this taken from? Cause i remember hearing that Michael and Stevie were not in the studio together when they recording Just Good Friends. Was this taken from the time Michael and Stevie recording Get It , or did they really record Just Good Friends together after all? Or is there an unreleased Michael/Stevie song that we haven't heard before?

This is from the recording of Just Good Friends. This is a screen capture from a video of them recording together; there are more in the Bad 25 album booklet. The video's going to be included in the Bad 25 documentary.

Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder were definitely in the recording studio together when Just Good Friends was recorded. The video is in the documentary showing them joking with each other and recording the actual song, it will give you goosebumps to hear Michael standing at the microphone and that voice coming out,so much energy.

Bad 25 the documentary will be shown on Thanksgiving in the United States on the tv channel ABC. John Branca is currently sorting out for the documentary to be shown on a BBC tv channel in the UK as well. When the documentary is shown on tv it will be an edited version of the whole documentary. The whole documentary shown at premieres will then be released possibly in February on dvd with an extra hour of footage.

Oh,ok. Thank you very much for the reply! :D
I can't wait for the dvd,then....An hour of extra footage,wow! That is going to be amazing!

Back