Planning MJ holidays.

Shelleigh

Proud Member
Just thought I would have some fun and put this out there to everyone to get involved.

I have Fibromyalgia and M.S. and the only meds that are working are painkillers.
As I am slowly getting worse there are a few things on my to-do list before that frightful day arrives.
Last week my husband surprised me with a trip to London for the weekend to see Cirque in October and in November we are planning a weekend away to Disneyland Paris just so I can watch Captain Eo for the first time.
I am also planning a week long trip away to L.A. with my youngest daughter but that wont be for a while yet and the best thing is I have given up smoking to help pay for it :clap:

Anyway does anyone else have anything planned in the way of MJ holidays or what would be your perfect MJ holiday.
Give me some ideas for what you would do in L.A. It doesnt have to be MJ related.

oh, Hun that fibro stuff is :beee: hey, I know...

It's so COOL though that you still DARE to travel and LIVE each day as a GIFT ;)

Anyway, I'm planning my trip to London in October too :clap: I do love travelling as with my 'broken' body, its NOW more of a challenge but GIVE UP... NEVER...

Any travels I did in the past were always Michael related... Always included 'shopping' and spending time with friends at Michael's hotel or the concert or party...

If I would have the chance to go to Los Angeles... I would do the 'typical' Michael spots like 'The walk of fame' where Michael's star is... Visit Neverland or just 'touch' the gate... Visit Hayvenhurst... Okay, the view of the gate again but you know and I would visit 'Forest lawn' too :blink:

I would cruise town and do the stores to buy Michael stuff like Hanes stuff Michael wore and I would dine in all the restaurants to just 'taste' the 'flavour' of Los Angeles... I would also loved to visit the 'scenes' I write about in my book (but this one is personal then)

Anyway, Planning a trip to the tee makes it worthwhile... Especially when you have to think about Medical forms you need to show 'customs' (I have a Titanium friend so I'm not allowed to walk through 'scanners' )

I wish you so much JOY and I'm sure you come back as a HAPPY person...

The PERFECT MJ Holiday was in July 1997... I spend a whole week in London... it was my first trip on my own and It was BLISS... I saw Michael in 3 concerts and at the HOTEL too... I spend the day when there was NO concert, in Toy stores, CD stores, souvenir shops, Museums, diners... I only saw the hotel in the evening and night...

Back