Please Release "Innocent Man"

mjfan_93

Proud Member
I know that there is an unreleased song named "Innocent Man".

I really think the Estate should release that song now (if it is in a releasable state).

I agree, would be a really nice little ‘treat’ for us fans that are working so hard to defend him. It doesn’t even have to be in a releasable state, simply hearing his words would be almost comforting to hear. And there isn’t ever gonna be a better time to release this then now.

It would be a lovely touch by the Estate but truthfully I think understandably they have bigger fish to fry

I would love to hear it though, I always picture the song being like a breezy ballad were Michael's anguished vocals cut through it

He also recorded a cover version of George Harrison's "Not Guilty" with The Notorious B.I.G. during HIStory era after winning the trials (says Wikipedia). I think the Estate should release this too. BTW, Feburary 25th was George's birthday, only if the Estate could release the song on that day LOL.

innocent-man.jpg

Last edited:
If this is true and there is a fully finished song of either innocent man or not guilty the estate should release it and let's start a huge Facebook media campaign to get it to number 1!! If not let's get the estate to release as a single WEVE HAD ENOUGH!! BECAUSE I am sure that's what any major Michael Jackson/Jackson fan will and is feeling!!

Make no mistake if this is not fought then there will be no Broadway show,all the Michael Jackson imitators like Navi , Ecasanova, Ben, etc will need another career!
John Branca better have his pension ready and as for the children I really feel for them.

So estate fight its not just about the songs videos etc it's the whole legacy! No more Thriller live, no MJ fan clubs. Etc.

You have be warned!

I am sure if the estate only release one new song it will be #1 worldwide!!!
And they should do it NOW!

I would love if they release a mini EP of 5-6 songs with the following tracklist

1) Innocent Man
2) Not Guilty (if recorded)
3) In The Back (if a complete version exists)
4) Tabloid Junkie
5) Money
6) We've Had Enough

Last edited:
Nite Line;4244875 said:
I would love if they release a mini EP of 5-6 songs with the following tracklist

1) Innocent Man
4) Tabloid Junkie
5) Money
6) We've Had Enough

Same i’d love to hear those myself along with a complete version of Man In Black

Neither the Estate nor Sony Music would release any song to "fight back", they won't do this.

Quite contrary to belief. They are trying to get the song money on billboards as we speak

I don't think that's SONY or The Estate is it? - I thought it was fans who tried to get Money played. - It's a fan organized thing I guess.

1) Innocent Man
4) Tabloid Junkie
5) Money
6) We've Had Enough

Nice list. Include "D.S." and "Privacy" to complete it..

Back