Please sign petition to remove Martin Bashir from niteline

They actually re-aired his interview with Michael, I believe it was on MSNBC. JUNK!! I work in a grocery store and a vendor that brings in books and magazines, brought in Ian Halprin's book. Someone went to look at it, and I said I am a big MJ fan, and how it's trash, don't buy it. They put it down and walked away! LOL!

I might get bashed for saying this but...I don't think they can fire him because we don't like him. They would actually need a legit reason to fire him not just because a lot of fans signed something.

I might get bashed for saying this but...I don't think they can fire him because we don't like him. They would actually need a legit reason to fire him not just because a lot of fans signed something.

Yes, that is probably true but if enough people signed it, I'm sure it would make them feel very uncomfortable about his style of reporting and it may end up doing some good anyway. But I think there needs to be a good few thousand signatures

Yes, that is probably true but if enough people signed it, I'm sure it would make them feel very uncomfortable about his style of reporting and it may end up doing some good anyway. But I think there needs to be a good few thousand signatures

exactly. And I must say am surprised there are so few so far.

Back