Poem by a fan ---

mjjfan4ever

Proud Member
I found this posted on Oprah forum/discussion board by a MJ fan.
I thought you ya'll might want to read this.

(I did not write this)

I am a poet who put my thoughts and feelings about Michael Jackson's tragic end into a poem that I'd like to share. kyladee123

Metamorphosis of a Megastar

Remember The Time when you were a little brother who captured millions of hearts?
I want to Scream, yet I am hopelessly mute with arid tears and think I Just Can't Stop Loving You.
The Way You Make Me Feel after four decades is echoed around the Earth as we all mourn.
A caring son was the Man in the Mirror trying to teach the world that loving was as easy as ABC.
You helped Heal The World and we are forever grateful and will continue your Invincible legacy.
Good or Bad, your life and talents generated sensations akin to those of divine measures.
We Are The World that you wanted to moonwalk for and inspired you to be a Dancing Machine.
Like Ben, you were the friend of a world that needed a mastermind to encourage diversity.
You didn't care if someone was Black or White, yet critical eyes gazed upon your changing flesh.
Billie Jean was not your lover, but the King's daughter, Lisa, became your lover and first wife.
You seemed Dangerous, yet intriguing in your white glove sharing magical memories at "Neverland."
Bigheartedness instigated Smooth Criminal rumors spread by materialistic parents of misguided lads.
You appeared to be Off The Wall at times, but I say we just *Blame It On The Boogie*!
You were tormented by contagious scandal peddlers and pleaded, "Leave Me Alone."
Inquisitive minds are asking, "Who Is It?" as they try to unearth Blanket's mom's identity.
Was she Dirty Diana or maybe Liberian Girl, or another character from your unsolvable enigma?
A Living Legend and "King of Pop", is entitled to keep some things In The Closet.
Suspicious minds persisting with negative scorn should Beat It and let you rest in peace.
Media, fans, and others wounded you; but fortunately there was no Blood on the Dance Floor.
A slim build, crotch-grabbing dance moves, and sexy voice enthused desires to Rock With You.
I appreciate your diligence and passion to Jam a few more times, but it proved to be too exhausting.
You didn't get enough on Earth; now that you're in Heaven, "Don't Stop ‘til You Get Enough."
Your image is as familiar as the air we breathe and your life will remain the Thriller of all times.
If Michael had one last Earth Song, I believe you would tell the world,
"My mother who will always be The Lady in My Life, you can never rid me from her heart.
+My beautiful children, Prince, Paris and "Blanket", my love is eternal and You Are Not Alone. +
I could never have envisioned in my imaginative psyche that I would be Gone Too Soon."
Dear Michael, so many loved, admired and emulated you and we Never Can Say Goodbye.

Whoever wrote this, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping:

Back