Poems and various Writings verison 2

sweet princess

Proud Member
This a place where you can post all your poems and other various writings that you all have done.

Note for momma
575940_3287180313198_406209436_a.jpg

I hope that I've made you happy while you were here, wish that you could've stayed a little bit longer.
I feel so empty, this emptyiness that has come upon me will never be filled. I miss you so much.
He makes me so happy, I haven't been this happy since high school.

I know that you would've loved him as much as I do, I'm very happy to say that I'm engaged now.
I know that you would want me to be happy, I'm going to do just that. I plan on giving on you another grandchild.
I will make sure that they know just how beautiful and loving their grandma was.

I am trying very hard to be forgiving, it's still very hard for me.I don't know why it had to take you to die for me
to see things more clearly. It sickens me that there are people that claim that they knew you, when in reality they didn't really know you at all.
All they did was hurt you, now they can't hurt you anymore. They will attack your kids because you are no longer here with us.

I hope you now have the peace that you were not given here on earth, please give boo bear and D.C. a hug and a kiss for me. Please tell them that I love and miss them both very much. I love and miss you momma.

Love,

Kelly

Back