Possible share of Bad Tour footage in the near future

MJbr2

Proud Member
On June 27th, Shana uploaded a video of an interview with Nelson Hayes, who worked with MJ on all tours from Destiny to the 1st leg of HIStory (according to his own words). In the middle of the interview, he reveals he has tapes of Bad Tour footage (rehearsals and concerts) and also that he plans to do something with them.

You can see the discussion here:

Fingers crossed, y'all. This is not a drill.

(Thanks to pussycontrol on the other forum for bringing up this video)

On June 27th, Shana uploaded a video of an interview with Nelson Hayes, who worked with MJ on all tours from Destiny to the 1st leg of HIStory (according to his own words). In the middle of the interview, he reveals he has tapes of Bad Tour footage (rehearsals and concerts) and also that he plans to do something with them.

You can see the discussion here:

Fingers crossed, y'all. This is not a drill.

(Thanks to pussycontrol on the other forum for bringing up this video)
Wow, thank you so much for posting this. It was so exciting! The video is really interesting in its own right, regardless of what footage might be released in the future.

Fingers crossed for sure! :D

It would be taken down by Sony before he uploads it. I'm not hopeful anymore. We fans are so unfortunate.
Not really. According to him, the footage was taped by himself, not the Nocturne feed.

So, it would be kind of like amateur footage of these concerts and rehearsals? That's cool.

Good because I wanted more footage of the Destiny/Triumph and Victory tours anyway

I’d rather have a destiny, triumph, or victory tour in good quality than everything else

Back