Post random MJ pics or gifs

This is a way to compensate a little many of us won't be able to access to the picture section. It can be your favorite one of today, gorgeous, sexy, etc.

This one is gorgeous! :in_love:

michae10.gif

This is a way to compensate a little many of us won*t be able to access to the picture section. It can be your favorite one of today, gorgeous, sexy, etc.

This one is gorgeous! :in_love:

michae10.gif

Thank you very much for starting the thread, I really appreciate it :hug:

GjCkB1.jpg

I am not sure if this one is photoshopped or not!?

You*re welcome Karen! No it*s not photoshopped, it*s from the original Ghosts short film in 1993.

Thank you so much girls for posting as well. I really hope the environment of friendship, camaraderie and fun we had in the Michael in the mirror section can be achieved here! *crossing fingers*

Time to post some hotness... :heat:

nnw5sp.jpg

fk8oxg.jpg

126bdyd.jpg

Last edited:
You*re welcome Karen! No it*s not photoshopped, it*s from the original Ghosts short film in 1993.

Thank you so much girls for posting as well. I really hope the environment of friendship, camaraderie and fun we had in the Michael in the mirror section can be achieved here! *crossing fingers*

Time to post some hotness... :heat:

nnw5sp.jpg

fk8oxg.jpg

126bdyd.jpg

I cannot remember having seen it before!

LOVE your pics, Michael looks gorgeous! :in_love:

I cannot remember having seen it before!

It looks like a screenshot but Michael was planning to film Ghosts since 1993 to promote the Adams Family Values but thanks to those bastards Chandlers it got cancelled.

Because yesterday Thriller was premiered 31 years ago. Some pictures from The making of Thriller by Douglas Kirkland.

John Landis saw Rock Hudson...

Michael met almost everyone!

More of those. Even with the zombie make up, he looks so adorable smiling! :girl_aww::

264km8k.jpg

And only Michael can have a boa constrictor calmed while having his make up done. :thumbs_up:

wspyfk.jpg

Hi you guys. Long time no see.
I miss being around the forum but things have changed so much.
All I can say is wow. Just wow.

Thanks for posting the gorgeous pics of our MJ.

Much l:heart:ve.

images

Here's a ridiculously huge image (4000×4976) for you peeps :D

xRvf172.jpg

HIStoric;4063047 said:
Here's a ridiculously huge image (4000×4976) for you peeps :D

xRvf172.jpg

He looks so lost and sad. I want to hug him forever :hug: :wub:

Back