Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

ScreenOrigami;4302654 said:
OK, this is probably a newbie question again, but what’s the story here? Please enlighten me. :laughing:

EgdLQK6WoAMO7sc

I can't help you with this one. but maybe he his own fan. :D

ScreenOrigami;4302654 said:
OK, this is probably a newbie question again, but what’s the story here? Please enlighten me. :laughing:

EgdLQK6WoAMO7sc

This photo, among couple of others, stem from Al and Nancy Malnik's private photo collection which emerged shortly after his death online. I think Nancy posted them on her facebook page back then.

Girl;4303291 said:
379321.jpg

 right back @ Mike :D

Ha! An old signature pic of mine from another forum found its way into this thread, lol.
Here's the full unedited photo:

(Click to enlarge)

MichaelD;4303304 said:
This photo, among couple of others, stem from Al and Nancy Malnik's private photo collection which emerged shortly after his death online. I think Nancy posted them on her facebook page back then.

Thank you. So I assume he’s wearing one of their shirts? :D

^^ You're welcome. As to why he wore this shirt I have no idea, sorry.

This is a bad (no pun inteded, lol) attempt of removing logos/tags. For the legit tagfree version see below. This photo is from Hockenheim btw. for those who are interested in dates and facts.

774462.jpeg

(Click to enlarge)

MichaelD;4303306 said:
^^ You're welcome. As to why he wore this shirt I have no idea, sorry.

This is a bad (no pun inteded, lol) attempt of removing logos/tags. For the legit tagfree version see below. This photo is from Hockenheim btw. for those who are interested in dates and facts.

(Click to enlarge)

Thank you. :)

Your collection is amazing. I’m just collecting everything I come across and replace a photo when I find a better version. But it’s really very random. :D

Adorable, still hurts to see his pictures, I miss him so much and I think I always will :cry:

This my first time seeing Michael with braids in his hair. i'm not sure if there's anymore pictures out there him with braids but i think this is far we are getting for right now. it would have been interesting if he wore braids more. but i also loved his jeri curls too.

Ef9wrxhXYAgT6n7

look like i found another one. this happen in 1977 on the set of the wiz. wish he worn braids more sometimes.

EhPPvuXXkAAZMo5

Back