Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

How many jackets did he own! There are a 1000 pictures here and I don't think I have seen an outfit repeated. 🤔
I think that's what Michael intended, people would notice it more and keep them guessing :D

rBmqPdr.jpg

He looks so super cute here! Love the "Scarecrow" vibes lol 🥰

How many jackets did he own! There are a 1000 pictures here and I don't think I have seen an outfit repeated. 🤔
IKR!

Taj said something about this in one of his interviews. I think it's the one him and Brandi did with Razorfist. Taj said (IIRC) Michael would put together an outfit and after he'd worn it a few times it would get retired. Didn't want to be predictable (or something like that). If you're the most photographed person in the world I guess that makes sense. Plus his style was so cool, he was always gonna keep things moving forward.

Mm, Michael's style ... :love:

I always liked this photo from when he showed up at the green screen rehearsals for TDCAU, that clip had the feel of that one cool kid arriving late to class and him not getting in trouble at all

R9a8e4dc8317098098a8f859951f35629
Yep, this was one of my fave parts of TII. He really did look like the cool kid, I never thought of it like that. It's the way he carried himself. Not arrogant but just, I don't know, inhabiting that aura he had. This photo is gorgeous.

I think that's what Michael intended, people would notice it more and keep them guessing :D
Hello MacMandy, I need to ask you a question. Hope that's OK.

I've noticed, when you 'Like' a comment or photo, you often include an emoji. Usually this one :love:. I know how to drop in an emoji into a message but how on earth do you get it into the Like bar (or whatever it's called)? I don't have the Ninja skills that all you MJ fans have. I just 'liked' a BOTDF photo upthread and it's far too beautiful to be left with a mere 'Like'. I really need to get something extra in there. I was resigned to not being able to do this particular thing but now I've seen this gorgeous photo that's just not gonna cut it.

Can you help? Can you explain this to me?

Only if you have time, of course.

Many thanks.

Hello MacMandy, I need to ask you a question. Hope that's OK.

I've noticed, when you 'Like' a comment or photo, you often include an emoji. Usually this one :love:. I know how to drop in an emoji into a message but how on earth do you get it into the Like bar (or whatever it's called)? I don't have the Ninja skills that all you MJ fans have. I just 'liked' a BOTDF photo upthread and it's far too beautiful to be left with a mere 'Like'. I really need to get something extra in there. I was resigned to not being able to do this particular thing but now I've seen this gorgeous photo that's just not gonna cut it.

Can you help? Can you explain this to me?

Only if you have time, of course.

Many thanks.
Sure no problem! When you place the cursor on the "Like" option, it actually will roll over other emoji options and it will show the :love: emoji, I hope that helps any questions feel free to ask! ♥️

Sure no problem! When you place the cursor on the "Like" option, it actually will roll over other emoji options and it will show the :love: emoji, I hope that helps any questions feel free to ask! ♥️
Aha. I think I'm getting it now. I use a stylus. Not great at using the track pad (or whatever it's called) and haven't got my act together re buying a mouse. Using the stylus must be why I'm not seeing any emojis.

I'm going to have a little play around, see what happens.

Thanks for the info and super quick response.

Aha. I think I'm getting it now. I use a stylus. Not great at using the track pad (or whatever it's called) and haven't got my act together re buying a mouse. Using the stylus must be why I'm not seeing any emojis.

I'm going to have a little play around, see what happens.

Thanks for the info and super quick response.
Of course! I use a mouse can't stand my trackpad lol

Oh, I love your little joke. Gave me a laugh and I needed that. Awesome photo; plus, any time I see him looking relaxed, that's always great. Gladdens my heart.

Michael dressed all in black is always so ... Mmm ❤️‍🔥

Lol, I'm glad you like it!

Also, agreed, I love these candid pics of Michael where he's just being himself :love:🥰

I am obsessed with this picture.. He is unfairly gorgeous!
On another note -- what is the best way to share photos and GIFs in this forum? I have never tried it before and I am having trouble with the sizing. Is there no way to upload a photo from my computer or phone, or am I just densely not seeing it?

Any advice on this would be appreciated! :)

On another note -- what is the best way to share photos and GIFs in this forum? I have never tried it before and I am having trouble with the sizing. Is there no way to upload a photo from my computer or phone, or am I just densely not seeing it?

Any advice on this would be appreciated! :)
You can try Imgur upload, that's what I use, when you upload a file from the computer or phone it gives you the option to grab the link so that can be embedded in the message to upload. I hope that helps! :giggle:

Back