Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Sir....please....

fOMXzY2.jpg

Please sir, I can only take so much 🥵
DEAR F***ING GOD!!!!!!!! I have not seen this picture before and I am DYING. He is so hot I cannot exist anymore. I’m done existing. My body is destroyed forever.
Jesus, how is he sooooo sexy? Im screaming.

I can say with 100% certainty I would have fainted at his concert. Just straight up collapsed at the sight of him. It is not at all fair that he looks like this.

DEAR F***ING GOD!!!!!!!! I have not seen this picture before and I am DYING. He is so hot I cannot exist anymore. I’m done existing. My body is destroyed forever.

I can say with 100% certainty I would have fainted at his concert. Just straight up collapsed at the sight of him. It is not at all fair that he looks like this.
You and me both

Sometimes I stumble across pics like this and I just can't help but be like "how is he just so gorgeous???"

Why couldn't I have been just been born twenty years earlier so I could witness this tour in person 😩🙌

You and me both

Sometimes I stumble across pics like this and I just can't help but be like "how is he just so gorgeous???"

Why couldn't I have been just been born twenty years earlier so I could witness this tour in person 😩🙌
I KNOW!!! I was born in summer 1988 and it is desperately unfair lol I do take comfort in knowing that he was actively on tour while I was actively being born, because I’m a complete freak who now associates every timeline in my life with Michael lol.

But about his gorgeousness… girl… I’m just in awe all the time. I mean, this man… he is unbearably attractive. In fact, today I was on YouTube and I stumbled upon a comment that summed up his exquisite appearance so perfectly I screenshot it lol. Here’s what it said:

You and me both

Honestly to all lol 😂 So with you guys on that for reals!

You've checked out the footage of his fans screaming, yeah? Google 'Michael Jackson Fans tribute'. It's a little compilation, about 10 mins long.

You've checked out the footage of his fans screaming, yeah? Google 'Michael Jackson Fans tribute'. It's a little compilation, about 10 mins long.
Ohhhh I sure have. I have never related to anything so much lol.

I mean, in all seriousness I want to believe I’d be a dignified lady. But sometimes I literally scream just watching YouTube videos of him so I’m not convinced dignity is on the table anymore… lol

But yeah, I really love the fan compilations because I love seeing him be adored haha.

Ohhhh I sure have. I have never related to anything so much lol.

I mean, in all seriousness I want to believe I’d be a dignified lady. But sometimes I literally scream just watching YouTube videos of him so I’m not convinced dignity is on the table anymore… lol

But yeah, I really love the fan compilations because I love seeing him be adored haha.
Wow. You've got it bad. Really, really bad. 🤣

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Wow. You've got it bad. Really, really bad. 🤣

(sorry, couldn't resist)
LMAO I really do!! And I am sorry to subject everyone to this, but also, it cannot be helped, and also it's not my fault. I feel this is the natural human response to someone so ungodly gorgeous and sexy lol.

But for real, the only reason I am not fully embarrassed by my reaction to him is because I have NEVER reacted to another celebrity this way. So it feels very authentic and somehow (in my mind) that makes it less ridiculous lol. In reality I promise his sexiness is only one of the many, many things I love about him :)

LMAO I really do!! And I am sorry to subject everyone to this, but also, it cannot be helped, and also it's not my fault. I feel this is the natural human response to someone so ungodly gorgeous and sexy lol.

But for real, the only reason I am not fully embarrassed by my reaction to him is because I have NEVER reacted to another celebrity this way. So it feels very authentic and somehow (in my mind) that makes it less ridiculous lol. In reality I promise his sexiness is only one of the many, many things I love about him :)
No, it's totally cool. I think it's great that you're just going with the flow and not limiting yourself. I did love your comment about 'dignity is no longer on the table'. I was in hysterics. But I think it's fantastic that you're having this crazy experience and just giving yourself permission to enjoy it.

In recent years one of my thoughts about Michael has been, 'Did he really exist or did I imagine him?' Because I don't understand how one person can be that beautiful, that talented, so adorable, so intelligent, so ridiculously creative, so endlessly interesting - no, fascinating. He's like an entire universe in one body. How can that be? I must have imagined him, right? Even though I know my imagination doesn't have the capacity to create a person such as Michael. I don't have that talent. But, seriously, how could he exist? And, if he did exist, how could the world have been big enough to contain him? I think the laws of physics must have bent themselves all out of shape to fit the world around him. Or something.

Don't worry, I'm not losing it. I know he really existed. It's just that sometimes it seems impossible.

No, it's totally cool. I think it's great that you're just going with the flow and not limiting yourself. I did love your comment about 'dignity is no longer on the table'. I was in hysterics. But I think it's fantastic that you're having this crazy experience and just giving yourself permission to enjoy it.

Hahha well I am limiting myself in how I *express* these feelings because I don't want to get banned from the forum LOL. But no, I am fully indulging and it's really something. I am glad that made you laugh! It is the absolute truth of my heart and I can't deny it any longer. Dignity is long gone and I am unashamed lol.

But OMG your entire comment about "did he really exist?" is SO real. I can't even express how much I relate to that.

I don't understand how one person can be that beautiful, that talented, so adorable, so intelligent, so ridiculously creative, so endlessly interesting - no, fascinating. He's like an entire universe in one body. How can that be? I must have imagined him, right? Even though I know my imagination doesn't have the capacity to create a person such as Michael. I don't have that talent. But, seriously, how could he exist? And, if he did exist, how could the world have been big enough to contain him?

The line "he's like an entire universe in one body" practically gives me chills because that is so completely accurate. I find myself thinking about this all the time. How was he real? Was he something other than human? I *know* he wasn't, of course. I know he was just human. But he feels like something so much bigger and grander than that. One of my favorite MJ songs is "Will You Be There" and my favorite part of the whole thing is in the second verse when he sings "and they told me a man should be faithful, and walk when not able, and fight 'til the end, but I'm only human." Not only are his vocals in that moment just completely insane in what they do to me, but the actual declaration he makes throughout the song, repeating over and over "I'm only human" makes me want to cry (and has actually made me cry several times).

It should go without saying that you don't sound crazy at all either. I think that thinking is something many fans can relate to. I know a lot of fans also get annoyed that many of us see him as this mystical kind of figure and not just as a person, but I feel like, to some extent, people who JUST see him as a musician are missing out on something really profound.

........... I know a lot of fans also get annoyed that many of us see him as this mystical kind of figure and not just as a person, but I feel like, to some extent, people who JUST see him as a musician are missing out on something really profound.

Quite right. I must admit that I belong to that category of people who find somewhat disconcerting the degree of adulation some have for him, but I definitely agree with your assertion. Plenty of folks have been side-tracked in their focus by irrelevant issues, so much so, that they've missed out on the truly revealing dimensions of Michael's life, the profound meaning of his work and the significance of his mission.

Here's my photographical contribution for today 💕 courtesy of.........blue eye Joe 🤭

Mr-Sleeping-Beauty.jpg

⚜️

P.S. You girls are a total hoot - your conversations here and in other threads are nothing short of inspiring. Bless your funny, funky hearts and your...... 'discoveries' 🤭

Last edited:
Quite right. I must admit that I belong to that category of people who find somewhat disconcerting the degree of adulation some have for him, but I definitely agree with your assertion. Plenty of folks have been side-tracked in their focus by irrelevant issues, so much so, that they've missed out on the truly revealing dimensions of Michael's life, the profound meaning of his work and the significance of his mission.
That is totally understandable! I really do get why it's off putting for some people to see the degree to which some of us fans basically worship Michael lol. Realistically there has to be some middle-ground. I recognize that completely, though I'm part of the problem. For those pushing to see him just as another great musician (which is something I see a lot in the fan community) I think we lose how truly staggering he was as a person. He is not just another musician. From an artistry standpoint, he was on another level. He was magical, so much that all these years later he is still generating new die-hard fans like me. And as a human being, he was also remarkable in terms of his energy and mission and how deeply he could connect with people. He was incredibly unique, influential, and special and to ignore that feels....irresponsible? lol But at the same time, for the fans (like me, admittedly) who want to see him as almost otherworldly and like a literal angel from God (granted, a hot sexy one who writhes like no other lol) we are overlooking the fact that a big part of his exceptionality is that he WAS actually human. He was human with flaws and problems just like, and in some cases beyond, the rest of us and still managed to be magical and incredible. Acknowledging someone as human shouldn't detract from how impressive they are, but rather enhance it. In theory, we can admire someone without worshiping them. I mean, I personally can't in this case, but it sounds nice and healthy lol.

It's 3am...is any of this making sense? Is this thing on? I'm corny and tired, but very sincere lol.

I LOVE that picture!! I've never seen it before either - a very Bowie energy :) What a delightful one-glitter-eye-lidded beauty.
P.S. You girls are a total hoot - your conversations here and in other threads are nothing short of inspiring. Bless your funny, funky hearts and your...... 'discoveries' 🤭

LOL so glad you are enjoying it!! I love these conversations. I want to fully indulge in every element of my obsession to the most obnoxious degree the masses will allow. The masses being anyone who reads and responds to any thread I participate in, especially in which I am only thinly veiling my longing for him. Actually, maybe the only real delusion here is allowing myself to believe I've ever successfully veiled any of my longing. I'm not sure any of us have! :love:

Today's contribution hehe I want both him and the kitty 😂🥰🥰
I want to know the entire story behind this picture. Who is the kitten? What is the kitten about? Why is Michael propping his arm up this way and what inspired that arm brace look? Why is he still wearing a shirt? Why am I so thirsty? What is the meaning of any of this? Why can't I have a pet panther? So many curiosities.

He's so perfect. That's all.

I want to know the entire story behind this picture. Who is the kitten? What is the kitten about? Why is Michael propping his arm up this way and what inspired that arm brace look? Why is he still wearing a shirt? Why am I so thirsty? What is the meaning of any of this? Why can't I have a pet panther? So many curiosities.

Ugh, he looks so bad ass. I hate it lol.

I don't know how to stop individually replying to every photo I see. Do I have a problem?
Oh girl I have so many questions for that too lol it makes the mystery much hotter lol ;)

Oh lord no you don’t have a problem we’re all in this together lol! Oh we cannot resist the badassness of him!

Oh girl I have so many questions for that too lol it makes the mystery much hotter lol ;)

Oh lord no you don’t have a problem we’re all in this together lol! Oh we cannot resist the badassness of him!
I do love the mystery! For real, the fact that he played up the mysterious factor of celebrity with such intentionality is just brilliant. But you're right. Not understanding the reasoning or context for the things he does sometimes really does make it hotter lol.

I am so glad we are in it together!! When the only fan space I participated in was the r/MichaelJackson subreddit, my expectations of the fandom were completely different: hyper critical, hyper focused on the negative elements of his life, hyper judgmental about elements of his appearance, etc. It is so wonderful to be in a space where fans seem to genuinely enjoy and indulge in their excitement about Michael. None of this is to knock any of the wonderful people I"ve interacted with in that subreddit, but the vibe here is so different (at least in the fun threads I participate in, that is).

LOL so glad you are enjoying it!! I love these conversations. I want to fully indulge in every element of my obsession to the most obnoxious degree the masses will allow. The masses being anyone who reads and responds to any thread I participate in, especially in which I am only thinly veiling my longing for him. Actually, maybe the only real delusion here is allowing myself to believe I've ever successfully veiled any of my longing. I'm not sure any of us have! :love:
You are not fooling anyone girl! That veil is just an illusion at this point. I am struggling so hard to keep up with you!
But in all seriousness, thank you. It is so good to see someone else going through the same experience. Since I discovered Michael, I am having such a crazy time. He is magical. The whole persona, the way he dances, dresses, sings, lyrics of the songs, such perfection in Michael - the artist.
I have been obsessively watching the live performances. His stage presence is totally out of this world. Every movement of feet, hands (well every part of his body) looks so practiced to perfection. Even when its improvised like when he is asking people to clean the stage (Dangerous WBSS Buenos Aires) or is sliding all over the stage, again asking them to wipe it (It was during Jam in Moscow I think). Need I keep going!!

That is totally understandable! I really do get why it's off putting for some people to see the degree to which some of us fans basically worship Michael lol. Realistically there has to be some middle-ground. I recognize that completely, though I'm part of the problem. For those pushing to see him just as another great musician (which is something I see a lot in the fan community) I think we lose how truly staggering he was as a person. He is not just another musician. From an artistry standpoint, he was on another level. He was magical, so much that all these years later he is still generating new die-hard fans like me. And as a human being, he was also remarkable in terms of his energy and mission and how deeply he could connect with people. He was incredibly unique, influential, and special and to ignore that feels....irresponsible? lol But at the same time, for the fans (like me, admittedly) who want to see him as almost otherworldly and like a literal angel from God (granted, a hot sexy one who writhes like no other lol) we are overlooking the fact that a big part of his exceptionality is that he WAS actually human. He was human with flaws and problems just like, and in some cases beyond, the rest of us and still managed to be magical and incredible. Acknowledging someone as human shouldn't detract from how impressive they are, but rather enhance it. In theory, we can admire someone without worshiping them. I mean, I personally can't in this case, but it sounds nice and healthy lol.

It's 3am...is any of this making sense? Is this thing on? I'm corny and tired, but very sincere lol.

I LOVE that picture!! I've never seen it before either - a very Bowie energy :) What a delightful one-glitter-eye-lidded beauty.

What you said made a lot of sense, don't worry. You might have been tired, but not really corny; ok, maybe just a little. Btw, I think you have a wicked sense of humor and I really like the way you express yourself. LOL @ your definition of 'masses'. You definitely are my kinda sister 👊 You all are 🙂 Your enthusiasm is infectious and you gals have definitely brigthened up the atmosphere 👏

As for Michael being an angel and all......let's just put it this way. He definitely had the name of one - that much is for sure 😁 As he said it himself, he was only human - definitely one of the most impressive and awe-inspiring people ever, but also a man with inherently human flaws and lapses. I believe there is nothing wrong in acknowledging that, while appreciating the inner and outer gorgeouness which he exuded so often.

I might have written about this picture before, but it actually takes me back to middle-school; I used to carry it with me weekly. Nevermind the fact that it reminds me just how ole' I actualy are 😔

🤣🤣🤣 To be honest with you, I was actually a bit more facinated by that table cloth. I had questions about it - where did it come from, who made it?

Today's contribution hehe I want both him and the kitty 😂🥰🥰

Mac, you can have the lil' panther. I don't have any use for it, since I'm plenty of 😽 myself, but I'll have the guy holding the leash, thank you very much *steals Mike's crooked halo for a sec and then hands it back to him, even more crooked* 🤭

Dang girls, Naughtyland was supposed to be closed down during Lent, but I guess I can blame y'all and Michael for this naughty intermission.

I do love the mystery! For real, the fact that he played up the mysterious factor of celebrity with such intentionality is just brilliant. But you're right. Not understanding the reasoning or context for the things he does sometimes really does make it hotter lol.

I know plenty of people appreciate the larger-than-life persona he projected, including through the use of mystery. Still, i think he went a bit overboard with it. I can definitely see the reasoning behind it, from a marketing point of view and I also understand the partial playfulness of it. I suppose it could be fun to keep people on their toes, wondering for some time, but cultivating too much mystery can leave a most perilous vacuum, which allows for dark interpretations.

There are certain healthy and most legitimate boundaries that anyone must have, all the more so a public figure like Michael, whose exposure was intergalactic, basically. At the same time, I think it might have served him better if he opened up a bit more, at the right time, in front of the right people, so the world could understand better just how funny, brilliant and awesome he could actually be. But that's just me.

The thread was about what again? Oh yeah, favorite MJ pic of the day. We better get back on track, before ML brings out the derailed thread red card and tosses all of us out of here. Girls, may I kindly suggest you all continue your main line of convo in this other thread - What is it about Michael? Although, I am convinced the pictures that will be posted here will arouse further.......suggestions 🤭

And btw of MJ pics - two words: stunningly gorgeous 🙀

Last edited:
What you said made a lot of sense, don't worry. You might have been tired, but not really corny; ok, maybe just a little. Btw, I think you have a wicked sense of humor and I really like the way you express yourself. LOL @ your definition of 'masses'. You definitely are my kinda sister 👊 You all are 🙂 Your enthusiasm is infectious and you gals have definitely brigthened up the atmosphere 👏

As for Michael being an angel and all......let's just put it this way. He definitely had the name of one - that much is for sure 😁 As he said it himself, he was only human - definitely one of the most impressive and awe-inspiring people ever, but also a man with inherently human flaws and lapses. I believe there is nothing wrong in acknowledging that, while appreciating the inner and outer gorgeouness which he exuded so often.

I might have written about this picture before, but it actually takes me back to middle-school; I used to carry it with me weekly. Nevermind the fact that it reminds me just how ole' I actualy are 😔

🤣🤣🤣 To be honest with you, I was actually a bit more facinated by that table cloth. I had questions about it - where did it come from, who made it?

Mac, you can have the lil' panther. I don't have any use for it, since I'm plenty of 😽 myself, but I'll have the guy holding the leash, thank you very much *steals Mike's crooked halo for a sec and then hands it back to him, even more crooked* 🤭

Dang girls, Naughtyland was supposed to be closed down during Lent, but I guess I can blame y'all and Michael for this naughty intermission.

I know plenty of people appreciate the larger-than-life persona he projected, including through the use of mystery. Still, i think he went a bit overboard with it. I can definitely see the reasoning behind it, from a marketing point of view and I also understand the partial playfulness of it. I suppose it could be fun to keep people on their toes, wondering for some time, but cultivating too much mystery can leave a most perilous vacuum, which allows for dark interpretations.

There are certain healthy and most legitimate boundaries that anyone must have, all the more so a public figure like Michael, whose exposure was intergalactic, basically. At the same time, I think it might have served him better if he opened up a bit more, at the right time, in front of the right people, so the world could understand better just how funny, brilliant and awesome he could actually be. But that's just me.

The thread was about what again? Oh yeah, favorite MJ pic of the day. We better get back on track, before ML brings out the derailed thread red card and tosses all of us out of here. Girls, may I kindly suggest you all continue your main line of convo in this other thread - What is it about Michael? Although, I am convinced the pictures that will be posted here will arouse further.......suggestions 🤭

And btw of MJ pics - two words: stunningly gorgeous 🙀
Amen!!👏👏👏:love:

@Antwort Hahaha *steals Michael back* :devilish::ROFLMAO:
This makes my day lol! But yeah we make these threads more fun for sure! 🤭

I hope memes are allowed, found this somewhere, don't know the source, but accurate description of me after reading these threads.

meme4.jpg
Ok, so every one of these pictures makes my heart race, but specifically the middle picture -- "my stomach" -- GIRL. WHY? Why did you do this to me?! The lip bite, the hair, the smile! I am a regular human woman. I can only take so much!

Amen!!👏👏👏:love:

@Antwort Hahaha *steals Michael back* :devilish::ROFLMAO:
This makes my day lol! But yeah we make these threads more fun for sure! 🤭
We for SURE make all these threads more fun!!! haha

However, @Antwort I hear you! I may jump over to that other thread and reply (as best as I can) to you there. It is just so hard to keep this thread limited to pictures when I have the entire world of language at the tip of my tongue whenever I see Michael, and no amount of non-sensical adulation feels enough!! I simply cannot sit by, silent, while beautiful/hot/sexy pictures of him are shared without proclaiming to whoever will listen about how physically destroyed I am by them. THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW! Or so I tell myself.

Still, I don't want to be a thread menace and I do want to respect the rules! So I'll try to reign it in :)

Back