Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Oh my God, I haven't seen this one before.
Don't mean to derail the thread and spoil your fun, MD, but there may be a quite valid reason for which you never saw that picture before. Are you sure that is 100% Michael and hasn't been messed with?

I'll grant you this – it is quite good in terms of editing; very, very similar to the genuine article. At times, the alterations are quite subtle, barely distinguishable from the real thing. But still, I can't help but feel something ain't quite right and completely Michaelish about it aaand quite a few other pictures shared over time.

I've been meaning to talk to ML about this for ages, but never got around it. Perhaps she is well aware, but not everyone may realize it- some of the pictures she has posted have been altered and are only based on photos of the man. They are a bit too many to count, but one of the most blatant ones has got to be.........

208659268-2945592939102472-6069455093165650979-n.jpg

Do any and all of you mean to tell me that ^^^ those are supposed to be Michael's unique, dark, piercingly hypnotic eyes? Come on, people...... It's obvious from freakin' Mars, where I'm at, that those aren't Michael's beautiful, gorgeous eyes. The upper teeth aren't quite exact either. But the eyes are the absolute give-away.

Perhaps, before some pictures, a warning is due – caution, fan fiction at work! Btw, when I feel compelled to share impressions, I do so on pictures featuring the man himself & only him 😉
He was just so beautiful. :love::love::love:
We most definitely agree on that one - we are absolutely talking about a most gorgeous man, the real man, that is 🤭

Thank you for your post, Antwort - I totally agree.

In earlier times I loved the MJ Pictures thread with all the wonderful pictures of the exciting most beautiful man❤️ in the world. Today it´s quiet over here - just Michaels Lover is very busy. Unfortunately the most of the pictures she/he postes are not Michael in origin. But they are altered, edited. Every time I see it I´m asking myself: why? The original pictures are beautiful, because the man is beautiful - why to alter those pictures??? In 98% the skin is not right in many ways, the mouth and lips are wrong, as well as the teeth, the cheeks, the eyes. I can say for myself, it frightens and hurts me every time I see it.

Thank you for your post, Antwort - I totally agree.

In earlier times I loved the MJ Pictures thread with all the wonderful pictures of the exciting most beautiful man❤️ in the world. Today it´s quiet over here - just Michaels Lover is very busy. Unfortunately the most of the pictures she/he postes are not Michael in origin. But they are altered, edited. Every time I see it I´m asking myself: why? The original pictures are beautiful, because the man is beautiful - why to alter those pictures??? In 98% the skin is not right in many ways, the mouth and lips are wrong, as well as the teeth, the cheeks, the eyes. I can say for myself, it frightens and hurts me every time I see it.

You're quite welcome, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who noticed. Doesn't mean I'm some Ms. Know-it-all; even I can get tricked by the fraudstery, every now and then, but I do like to think my bull radar is often right 😋 I know ML didn't mean any harm - she just posts what she finds. The problem is with the source of some of the content, that's all.

It's either people making fun of the fan community OR someone well meaning, with some quirky ways about them, just tryin' to gauge the fans' vigilance and ability to discern truth from fiction, reality from imagination, genuine information vs. disinformation,,,,,either way, it's not very cool in my book.

The man was gorgeous as he was 😍

Last edited:
Well, maybe my eyes are failing me, or I'm just not so critical of what people post, in terms of pics. I honestly don't see any alterations in the photo on which I commented. I don't like the blatantly photo-shopped and altered pics, of course and like many fans, I question the need for people to alter Michael at all - in my judgement, he was perfection. However, I do like to encourage people like Michael's Lover, who keep these pictures threads alive, to keep doing so, for the enjoyment of all.

Back