Press Release: Freddie Mercury 'The Great Pretender' Documentary Released 24th Sept (MJ mentioned)

Who is that old guy? I'm sure he's lying about the lama. The lama was not the reason why they didn't finish the songs. They are trying again to present MJ as weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH4pNH5saI4

If there isn't a video of Freddie saying Michael brought Louie to the studio and was tired of him, I don't believe it either!

Last edited:
Wow another great Documentary to look forward to :)

Why wouldn't Michael bring his llama in the studio? We already know he used to bring Bubbles and Muscles in the studio, so why not Louie? Weren't they recording at his home studio? If I had a llama and a studio, I would totally bring my llama in the studio too. :beee: Nothing weird about it, a lot of people treat their pets like family.

I don't see anything weird either but Queen's manager was implying there was something weird about it supposedly quoting Freddie... -_-

^^No links please. Also, the one you posted has been deleted.

^^It'll be a couple of weeks until it comes out. The a-hole who uploaded it was one of the people invited at the official UK screening of the documentary last week. After the screening the people who attended got a DVD of the documentary (stupid move on QPL's part, I'd say) along with t-shirts and other goodies. One of those people decided to be an a-hole and rip the DVD and upload it online.

It'll be online anyway, once it officially comes out on BluRay/DVD, so people who won't buy it can watch it once or whatever.... but jeez, way to ruin a big surprise (@that guy who uploaded it).

The docu has tons of new behind the scenes footage/outtakes/long lost interviews, etc. to look forward too.

^^Yes, the story of his collab with Freddie is featured in the documentary and a snippet of the actual demo of TMBMTLTS is played.

anyone knows when the 3 tracks will get released?

^^Yes, the story of his collab with Freddie is featured in the documentary and a snippet of the actual demo of TMBMTLTS is played.

I thought they would play the demo in full on the documentary...

Back