[ Pretrial Discussion Closed ] AEG files summary judgment motion to dismiss Katherine's lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [General Discussion] AEG files their summary judgment motion asking to dismiss Katherine's lawsu

Hey guys, guess what? I just saw a clip from the Today Show, and Savannah Guthrie interviewed the murderer from jail. His attorney was also present.

If Mother thinks Murray's testifying will help her case, I beg to differ. He AND his attorney are STILL talking about Michael having his "own" stash of propofol. In my opinion, that type of testimony will NOT help Mother.

(Maybe somebody can post that link over here for those who might be interested in hearing what that fool has to say.)

Re: [General Discussion] AEG files their summary judgment motion asking to dismiss Katherine's lawsu

^^^Thanks for the recap, but I'll pass on catching it myself. I just had breakfast and want to keep it down.

Hey guys, guess what? I just saw a clip from the Today Show, and Savannah Guthrie interviewed the murderer from jail. His attorney was also present.

If Mother thinks Murray's testifying will help her case, I beg to differ. He AND his attorney are STILL talking about Michael having his "own" stash of propofol. In my opinion, that type of testimony will NOT help Mother.

(Maybe somebody can post that link over here for those who might be interested in hearing what that fool has to say.)

Its in the Murray appeal Thread in the Trial and Tribulation forum.

Transcript of Conrad Murray's Interview on Today Show 4/26/13:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ppeal/page17?p=3814381&viewfull=1#post3814381

@helena1247

As to Katherine’s suit I am perfectly aware that she is right. However I cannot answer for her lawyers especially from the scarce information available to us now. Generally I am not impressed by them very much and think there might have been better ways to handle the case. On the other hand AEG is so ruthless a machine that few lawyers will probably be able to stand up to them. This is exactly the reason why Katherine Jackson needs all the help Michael’s supporters can give her.

Her lawyers are paid to speak for her. How on earth would our support help katherine? Surely all she needs is truth on her side.

From my point of view The Jackson should have gone after restitution from Conrad Murray, that's where I am coming from, I don't think you will find anybody here say they think AEG is great. As for the 50 dates and the schedule, I doubt that AEG sold 50 dates and told MJ about it after, and his schedule was changed at his request. The latter is a fact. Also I do believe they tried to accommodate Michael in terms of the times of the rehearsals.

It might not be KJ fault that she is only left now with negligent hiring, the one to blame is the clear lack of evidence.

I think @Ivy has addressed most of your other points to me, so I wont repeat.

This is exactly the reason why Katherine Jackson needs all the help Michael’s supporters can give her.

Her lawyers are paid to speak for her. How on earth would our support help katherine? Surely all she needs is truth on her side.

see this is what amazes me. Lawsuits are won in a court of law and decided by 12 jurors and 1 judge. Number of supporters Katherine or AEG has will have no effect on the outcome.

If only mj had his own stash he woldnt have needed murray. one of twenty reasons i wont support that family. that killer is making money giving interviews attacking his victim and what does mother do?

Ivy, I also thought that judging by the evidence at Murray's trial the medical examination in Michael's home was not possible but then I found this article of JUNE 26th which cited sources at Lloyds. It said:

"According to sources within Lloyd's, Michael Jackson was also ironically due for a physical TODAY in an attempt to secure life insurance cover."

http://www.postonline.co.uk/reinsur...-jackson-concerts-cost-industry-gbp300million

ivy;3814367 said:
the increase or no increase the number of the shows the second medical examination was needed "the insurers have been firm from the very beginning of the coverage that they will only give illness cover after completion of a further medical and also review MJ doing a rehearsal"

Plus didn't Murray email insurance broker and said that Michael did not give authorization to him to release his medical records? So he wasn't working on any medical information. Also how do you explain Murray calling his 3 girlfriends? That got nothing to do with AEG or Lloyds.

I'm also curious what is your source that Lloyds insurance was increased from 10 shows to 30 shows? Every court document I have seen at Lloyds lawsuit has said the insurance policy was for first 30 shows and for $17.5 Million.

By March 15 (when all 50 concerts had already been announced) AEG had insurance only for 10 shows and Randy Philllips himself spoke about it on numerous occasions.

First of all this information confirms that the initial number was 10 shows only as otherwise they would have ensured more dates at once and second, Randy Phillips spoke of that 10 dates insurance policy as a finalized matter which did not require any second medical examination:

AEG Struggling To Insure Michael Jackson's Farewell Concerts
Hilary Lewis|March 15, 2009

Tickets for Michael Jackson's farewell concerts at London's O2 arena may have sold out in a record five hours, but it's taking promoter and venue operator AEG Live much longer to find someone willing to insure all of the King of Pop's dates.
NY Daily News: AEG has lined up insurance for the first 10 dates, but may be forced to self-insure the rest of the performances at the O2 arena between July and February.
Chief executive Randy Phillips said he isn't worried.
"The insurance brokers sent doctors and they spend five hours with him, taking blood tests. He's a vegetarian, he's in great shape," he said.
"We would be prepared to self-insure to make up the dates. It's a risk we're willing to take to bring the King of Pop to his fans."
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2009-03-15/entertainment/30028493_1_dates-aeg-live-asap

MARCH 15, 2009

AEG CAN'T INSURE LONDON CONCERTS…

Telegraph:
AEG Live, which organised the star’s programme starting in July, said the company is “still negotiating” with insurers, but insisted it is willing to take on the risk of Jackson falling ill.
Insurance sources told trade magazine Reinsurance that the appetite to cover the risk was low after the schedule was extended from an initial 10 days. They said concerns existed over the 50-year-old’s health and the gruelling seven-month run.
The company is understood to have managed to secure cover for the first 10 dates, worth about £80m, with the additional dates likely to take the policy towards £300m.
http://www.thedailyswarm.com/headli...certsscalper-tickets-selling-4klawsuit-filed/

The insurance policy for 30 shows we see now is evidently the amended version of it which the insurers agreed to but only on condition Michael underwent the second medical examination. For this I cannot provide proof yet but it is a logical conclusion from the above two factors mentioned (the available policy for the initial 10 shows only and its finality as it becomes clear from Randy Phillips words).

Last edited by a moderator:

that killer is making money giving interviews attacking his victim and what does mother do?

Not a dang thing!

And that goes for the rest of the Jackson clan as well. The Murderer gets to say whatever he wants to say about Michael, and you won't hear a peep out of the family.

But let Sony release a song that they "think" is not of Michael singing and "some" of them will get on their Twitter accounts faster than you can say This Is It!

Their priorities are always what they didn't get, or what they deserve, Michael's legacy is not even on the list. Not trying to diss anyone, just keeping it real!

Murray is loving this AEG trial as it puts a lot of blame at Michael's door.

ivy;3814375 said:
I don't think we are required to side with Jacksons just because they are Jacksons. There's also no rule that says everyone should be against AEG - especially before the trial.

This is exactly why I was amazed to see so much hate and spite towards Katherine Jackson and her civil suit. The people are already calling it a “farce of a trial” and how “disgusting” Katherine’s “deadbeat cubs” are. The majority are siding with the AEG though the trial has not yet even started and some even wish that AEG wins from Michael’s mother! And what is most surprising is that no one is reminding them of the need to be unbiased.

In fact Michael himself said on the last day of his life something like “they treat me like I am a machine” and that “he was angry with them for setting 50 shows to which he never agreed”, but even this does not stop the people here from holding to openly pro-AEG views only. Michael’s words alone would be enough for a MJ’s supporter to eye AEG with suspicion, however to the majority of people here Michael’s words are evidently worthless.

The comments I’ve made are just a counter-balance to what has been expressed here by others. And I am not trying to conceal the fact that my opinion of AEG is extremely bad. AEG’s contract is the worst document I and some of my blog colleagues have ever seen and the bullying attitude displayed by AEG towards Katherine, her lawyers and even Prince during the deposition (as I hear) have absolutely not added to their popularity with me.

ivy;3814375 said:
So my question is if Michael's propofol history over the decades are proven, how can you say "it's because of AEG's stress"?

Because even if propofol was used in the past it will still be a speculation to assert that Michael would have used it this time had it not been for the stress. He went without it when he was in Ireland, he went without it when he was in Las Vegas and there is absolutely no reason to believe that during the preparations for the London concerts he would have suddenly started using it. It is a supposition only – a probable one, but still a supposition.

In a similar way it would be a speculation to say that Murray would have necessarily spoken to his girlfriends. Quite possible too, but still not a fact.

However the stress inflicted by AEG on Michael is a FACT and it started with the 50 dates announced in March. Michael was so resentful of AEG that THREE months later, in June 2009 he was still angry about it and shared some of his anger and sadness with his fans. Randy Phillips immediately refuted it and claimed that Michael was “thrilled” to do 50 shows. I hope that even the most determined AEG supporters no longer believe this lie.

Another cause for the grave stress is what Michael kept saying about the need to attend the rehearsals or otherwise “they cancel the shows”. Did AEG have the right to cancel the shows? Yes, they did in accordance with their contract and then Michael would have had to return all the advances back. And though Randy Phillips denied ever using the threat to “pull the plug” it keeps being mentioned again and again. And the stress of fearing to miss something in the morning is a way never to fall asleep. Try to sleep without an alarm clock knowing you have to get up early in the morning and a sleepless night is guaranteed to you.

ivy;3814375 said:
How do you explain him asking for Propofol in Vegas during dental procedures even before he signed a contract with AEG?

It is standard anesthesia and it is applied even in dental cases. I have recently heard of a similar case done in Germany, so what?

ivy;3814375 said:
So see , it's not as black and white you make it sound like.

Maybe not, but then I will appreciate it very much if you explain the same to those who have been trashing Katherine Jackson on the 130 plus pages of this thread too. It is not as black and white either. Why are you handling only me here?

ivy;3814375 said:
Also let me add that personally I feel like people are forgetting what Murray did.

I am not. Murray’s negligence is so gross that he hardly deserves the title of a doctor. By the way his qualifications should have been verified by AEG who was hiring him. AEG’s own contract with Murray says that he was supposed to perform only the services approved by the Producer, so why didn’t them check up on him?

ivy;3814375 said:
Edited to add : helena1247 - why your posts in moderation and how it could take time to approve them were explained to you. Post without referring to it anymore. any posts that talk about post moderation and waiting for moderation and such will be edited and/or deleted accordingly.

Yes, it was explained to me, only no one said I should wait for three hours for my single comment to be approved. You can at least approve the comment and only then write an answer to me. The board at the bottom of the page shows who is currently online and I’ve seen you there all the time I was waiting. You were evidently writing me a reply. However your reply appeared first and only then (much later) my comment - when I was desperate enough to ask “It’s three hours already. When shall I be allowed to reply?”

ivy;3814375 said:
Furthermore any sides win or lose will have no effect on me. .

I see.

LastTear;3814376 said:
Yes, and lets not forget that Michael wasn't exactly new to this business, he knew the deal, he knew that touring requires rehearsals. It is quite acceptable for AEG to require Michael to attend rehearsals, no matter how greedy or mean they may be it is not an unacceptable request.

Michael did not know the deal and could not know it for the simple reason that all the papers making up the AEG contract contradict each other. The contract says Tohme's salary is not Michael's business and the attachment says it does. The last page of the contract says the agreement is not final, and the central page of it says it is, etc. How is it possible to "know one's deal" in these circumstances?

It was acceptable to require Michael to attend the rehearsals but it was not acceptable to twist his arms, read to him ‘riot acts”, play tough love and demand anything of the man whose duty was to do a first class SHOW. If he did not provide the first-class show, then they could have had their claims, but not before that.

Justthefacts;3814378 said:
I asked if Michael could have been a jerk sometimes when it came to busness not if he were mean or greedy. And you want to talk about greedy forty billion dollars?

Just for the sake of objectivity - why don't you say a word about the 40 shows added to the original 10 and almost a million tickets sold? The best seats were sold through the official broker Viagogo at hundreds and even thousands of dollars by the way. How much did that make?

Remember that these 50 shows is exactly the reason why Michael was so stressed out.

Does the fact that Michael was under so much stress due to AEG bother anyone here?

Bubs;3814203 said:
No news about Michael's medical records?

Roger's latest :bugeyed

Exclusive: Jackson Family Met in Secret To Discuss Possible Windfall from AEG Trial

04/25/13 5:03pmRoger Friedman0

Oh, the Jacksons. Their game has not changed. I am told by an insider that while Paris and Prince were at school back on April 18th, their grandmother was summoned to a family meeting in Beverly Hills. According to sources, Mrs. Jackson went to daughter Janet’s house where she was met by Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, Janet and several other family members.
The topic of this 1pm pow-wow: how to divvy up the billions the Jacksons expect to make reap from the wrongful death suit against AEG Live. “Jermaine is already talking about how he’s getting a new Ferrari and a Bentley,” says a source.
And strangely enough: LaToya Jackson wasn’t there. No one told her about the meeting.
It was only ten months ago that the same Jacksons– Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie– “kidnapped” Mrs Jackson to Arizona, hoping to get access to her money from Michael Jackson’s estate.
The 1 pm meeting, it’s believed, was designed to take place while Prince and Paris were in school. According to my sources, Michael Jackson’s kids do not know this meeting took place. This might be of note to Prince, especially, who has lately been listening to Jermaine and Randy, according to insiders.
The AEG case is going to hinge on whether the Jackson lawyers can prove AEG knew Michael was ill, and somehow encouraged Dr. Conrad Murray to ignore the facts. It’s also going to depend on how much Murray reported to AEG at all. This may prove difficult since Murray was never paid, and was “hired” by Michael. The AEG side is going to say Michael insisted on Murray, and they simply acquiesced.
In any case, the Jacksons shouldn’t be buying anything expensive before a verdict is reached.

Roger Friedman is highly unreliable and that's why for some time his articles were actually banned from MJJC.

@helena1247

first of all please do not make multiple posts one after another. You can Use multi quote function and answer it all in one post.

Now the reply

The one advantage the time brings to us is as the time goes on we get access to more information. Lloyds lawsuit has been an information source. Given that we have the court documents now filed by Lloyds themselves, what the unnamed sources said to the media is worthless.

We know that

- Lloyds filed the insurance policy with their complaint (check the thread for it). The insurance policy shows every addition (such as adding dancers and musicians) and changes (such as changing the dates) to it. It was always for first 30 shows in the amount of $17.5 Million.
- Lloyds own emails again filed by Lloyds themselves show that from the start they required a second more detailed physical in UK and they required to attend one rehearsal. Change in concert numbers had nothing to do with second physical.
- The second physical date was July 6th.

Unfortunately time has proven your media "sources" wrong and therefore made some of your assumptions and /or scenarios not likely.

And I am not trying to conceal the fact that my opinion of AEG is extremely bad.

yes I would prefer everyone not to be biased and wait to see but unfortunately it doesn't happen. Also sorry to be blunt but if you can have an opinion that "AEG is extremely bad" and you don't try to conceal it, how can you complain that some other people have opinions that Jacksons are bad and they don't try to conceal it?

Acting like it is okay to be against AEG but not okay to be against Jacksons will be quite hypocritical.

AEG’s contract is the worst document I and some of my blog colleagues have ever seen

oh you are Helena from Vindicate MJ. Well you know that I disagree with your interpretation of the contract and believe you made it a lot worse than it really is by adding your own opinions (which not always necessarily true) in the mix.

The fact is you haven't seen any other artists tour contracts or any other MJ tour contract so "worst" determination is subjective and is not comparative to any other contract.

Furthermore Michael's catalogs which are pretty safe in bankruptcy remote trusts and not owned by MJ Company was pretty secure and $6 Million advance or $36 Million costs would only mean that AEG could have only wanted that much money back from Michael and not "everything".

Furthermore I'm not sure if anger towards AEG is justified due to the contract. Could AEG have come up with a contract that's a lot more favorable for them? Yes of course. But don't you agree that it was the job of Michael's own people - such as Tohme and Hawk - to make sure that Michael got the best deal possible? So why not address your anger towards Tohme?

Also if I'm being brutally honest, I have seen you assume AEG had some involvement in you not accessing your blog when it was in fact your government. Coming up with a belief of conspiracy against you shows a very heavy bias to me.

and the bullying attitude displayed by AEG towards Katherine, her lawyers and even Prince during the deposition (as I hear) have absolutely not added to their popularity with me.

again please do not believe the media. Wait to see the depositions - which will eventually get public. AEG had no problems giving the depositions to the judge to see and also let's not forget there are two sides to every story. If your "extremely bad" opinions are based on only what Katherine's lawyers say and you don't consider AEG's explanations then you are again guilty of the bias you accuse other people.

Because even if propofol was used in the past it will still be a speculation to assert that Michael would have used it this time had it not been for the stress.

True but it is also an equally speculation that Michael would not use Propofol if it was 10 shows and he only used it because it was 50 shows. Preparation for 10 shows - heck even 1 show- could be stressful enough. For example Karen Faye and Frank Cascio both confirmed that they found Michael under the influence of drugs before the 30th anniversary shows. That was only 2 concerts. And according to your logic there was no reason for Michael to be stressed as it was only 2. So how do you explain Michael getting drugs before 30th anniversary shows?

In a similar way it would be a speculation to say that Murray would have necessarily spoken to his girlfriends. Quite possible too, but still not a fact.

What? Did you watch the Murray criminal trial? The phone records and the girl friends themselves have confirmed on stand that they talked to him on the morning of June 25th. It's a fact. So Murray was also busy with other stuff which was not AEG or health insurance related.

It is standard anesthesia and it is applied even in dental cases. I have recently heard of a similar case done in Germany, so what?

the context is everything. In USA anesthesia is only given during wisdom teeth removal. Root canals, basic fillings etc. are all done under local only. Wait for the trial. AEG is expected to argue that Michael got Propofol during minor operations.

It was acceptable to require Michael to attend the rehearsals but it was not acceptable to twist his arms, read to him ‘riot acts”, play tough love and demand anything of the man whose duty was to do the first class SHOW.

Try something. Don't show up to work for a week. Report back to us what your employer says and does.

Doesn't the fact that Michael was under so much stress bother anyone here?

Yes it does but why are you ignoring Michael's choices?

At depositions I have read - and you will see it during trial- Peter Lopez arranged a meeting with Michael and AEG in 2008. AEG says it was Michael's people - Lopez- that reached out to them to do some concerts - not AEG. AEG states after these meeting Michael said he wasn't ready yet. So he had a choice to not do concerts.

It was one year later Michael signed a contract to do the concerts which wasn't 10 shows. It was 18 to 31 shows. Yes it might have proved to be too much and stressful and AEG could be "guilty" (?) of trying to enforce a contract by trying to get Michael to show up to rehearsals. But Michael always had the option to cancel the shows on his own, pay back AEG $36 Million or even declare bankruptcy in the process.

A judge ruled that AEG had no control or power over Michael. And you approach this realistically and not emotionally, you will see there were choices. I don't ignore the stress on Michael but also I have serious problems with portraying Michael as this weak and powerless person.

Why are you handling only me here?

because you are the only one that came on this board making accusations against the board and the moderators. Our rules are posted on the forum for everyone to see. I don't appreciate people coming here and starting accusations without showing the decency to read the rules.

Yes, it was explained to me, only no one said I should wait for three hours for my single comment to be approved. You can at least approve the comment and only then write an answer to me. The board at the bottom of the page shows who is currently online and I’ve seen you there all the time I was waiting. You were evidently writing me a reply. However your reply appeared first and only (much later) my comment, when I was desperate enough to ask “It’s three hours already. When shall I be allowed to reply?”

Sorry but moderators aren't robots that can do everything in seconds. It can take time and even hours. I checked the board and approved and responded to messages , private messages and so on when I was having breakfast. Then I left for work. I approved another set of messages at my lunch hour. then went out to get food. Now I'm responding to you while eating lunch. Sometimes I leave MJJC open at a tab on the background while I'm working and not check on it. Sometimes I have multiple threads on mjjc open at multiple tabs. In other words when the forum shows me "online" I'm no necessarily online and hitting refresh every second to approve your or anyone's posts. It can take time. It can take hours. It can even take days. That's something you - and every other single new member- has to accept until they can become a proud member.

helena said:
This is exactly why I was amazed to see so much hate and spite towards Katherine Jackson and her civil suit. The people are already calling it a “farce of a trial” and how “disgusting” Katherine’s “deadbeat cubs” are. The majority are siding with the AEG though the trial has not yet even started and some even wish that AEG wins from Michael’s mother! And what is most surprising is that no one is reminding them of the need to be unbiased.

Gotta say i have sympathy for your view. I'm one of those who is dead against this case being brought to trial and have no time for the jacksons in general, but i've been really surprised at how posters have been so defensive of aeg. Fans on here all pay lip service to how they know aeg is a ruthless, greedy company ready to do anything to protect themselves from the claims, but when anything dubious comes up, aeg tend to get defended and attempts made to explain it away and the benefit of the doubt always given to them. I've found it odd, you can be against the jacksons lawsuit but i don't see how that translates automatically into defending aeg. Not a criticism, just my observation.

Posters might be hoping for aeg to go after mrs j and the sibs and take it easy on the victim of the case, but all the signs point towards aeg going after mj unfortunately. For the lead aeg lawyer to publically ridicule mj for 'pjama day', when we know he'll have been doing all this research into mj, including the 05 trial, so he should damn well know the circs of what happened that day, then it doesn't look good. Fine, they didn't go looking for this trial to trash mj, but i'm going to be calling them out for everything negative they do and say, just as i'll call out the jackson side.

ivy;3812342 said:
Katherine Jackson first amended possible Witness list - as of April 15

(Additions in green, removed names in red)

Katherine Jackson / Prince Jackson / Paris Jackson / Paul Gongaware / Randy Phillips / Jeffrey Adams / Dr. David Adams / Daniel Anderson/ Phillip Anschutz / Dr. Frederic Askin(removed) / Raymone Bain / Ramone Baines(removed - could be a typo) / Richard Barnet (removed) / Tom Barrack / Martin Blount/ Michael Bearden/ Dan Beckerman / David Berman / John Branca / Dr. Emery Neal Brown / Ellen Brunn / Michael Bush / Kai Chase / Patrick Cousins / Dr. Charles Czeisler / Jenna Daddario EMT / Kelly DiStefano / Melissa Elias / Arthur Erk/ Joyce Essex / Alimorad Farschian/ Karen Faye / Lou Ferrigno / Dr. Stuart Finkelstein / Peter Formuzis / Maritza Glassman / Paramedic Mark Goodwin / Dr. Stephen Gordon / Hosny Habashy / Dennis Hawk / Reynold Henry EMT / Cathy Hilton / Julie Hollander / Alejandra Jackson / Jackie Jackson/ Janet Jackson/ Jermaine Jackson / Marlon Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / Randy Jackson / Taj Jackson / Tarryl Jackson/ TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson / Trent Jackson / Quincy Jones / Kathy Jorrie / Michael Kane / Arnold Klein/ Michael Laperruque / Cherilyn Lee / Spike Lee / Tim Leiweke / Hendrikus Lemmens (removed) / Carlos Letelier DDS / Arlyne Lewiston / Detective Orlando Martinez / Dr. Gordon Matheson/ Cindy Medina / John Meglen / Tom Mesereau / Dr. Allan Metzger / Tom Miserendo / Amy Morrison / Roselyn Muhammad / Dr. Conrad Murray / Barry Nadell/ Prince Rogers Nelson / Kenny Ortega / Sharon Osbourne/ Ray Parker Jr / Amy Pascal/ Travis Payne / Lisa Marie Presley / Howard Rile / Dr. Christopher Rogers / Diana Ross / Debbie Rowe / Amir Dan Rubin/ Alif Sankey / Dr. Lakshamanan Sathyavagiswaran/ Madeline Schilder / Dr. Sidney Schnoll / Jean Seawright / Paramedic Richard Seneff / Dr. Myer Shimelman / Barry Siegel / Dr. David Slavit / Janice Smith/ Scott Smith/ Dr. Alon Steinberg / Dr. Barry Swerdlow / Mark Tadrisi DDS / Evvy Tavasci / Tohme Tohme / Shawn Trell / Anthony Urquidez / Carl Virgil / Daniel Wallace / Frederick Webking / Bill Whitfield / Debra Willis / Dr. Daniel Wohgelernter / Timm Woolley
------------------------------------------------------------------

AEG Live full possible witness list - as of April 15

(Additions in green, removed names in red)

Dr. David Adams / Jeffrey Lee Adams / Marcel Avram / Irving Azoff / Tom Barrack / Michael Bearden / Daniel Beckerman / Martin Blount / John Branca / Ellen Brunn / Jeffrey Telle Cannon / Frank Cascio / Melissa Elias/ Dr. Alimorad Farshchian / Lou Ferrigno / Dr. Stuart Finkelstein / David Fournier / Kenneth Froelich / Paul Gongaware / Dr. Stephen Gordon / Dennis Hawk / Julie Hollander / Dorian Holley / Dr. Hosny Habashy / John “Bugz” Houghdahl / Janet Jackson / Jermaine Jackson / Joe Jackson / Katherine Jackson / Latoya Jackson/ Prince Jackson/ Paris Jackson / Randy Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson/ Kathy Jorrie / Michael Kane/ Dr. Lawrence Koplin / Bruce Lang / Michael La Perruque / Cheryln Lee / Arlyne Lewiston / Joseph Marcus / John Meglen / Dr. Allan Metzger / Kim Moore-Mestas / Amy Morrison / Steven Lloyd Mortensen/ Roselyn Muhammad / Dr. Conrad Murray / Consuelo Ng /Sarah O’Leary Sinnorai / Kenny Ortega / Bob Parks / Travis Payne / Randy Phillips / Jeffre Phillips / Dr. Christine Quinn / Dr. Neil Ratner / Debbie Rowe / Dr. Gordon Sasaki / Dr. Scott David Saunders / Madeline Schilder / Richard Sherman / Barry Siegel / Dr. David Slavit / Janice Leigh Smith / Dr. Mark Tadrissi / Evvy Tavasci / Dr. Tohme Tohme / Shawn Trell / Anthony Urquidez / Dr. William Van Valin II / Dr. Carl Virgil / Stacy Walker / Frederick Webking / Bill Whitfield / Alan Whitman / Timm Woolley / Taunya Zilkie

Retained experts : William Ackerman / Eric Briggs / Arnold Dicke / Dr. Paul Earley / William Flynn (removed)/ Dr. Gary Green / Marty Hom / Dr. John R. Iacovino (removed) / Dr.Norman Elliott Lepor/ Dr. Petros Levounis / Mark Allen Roesler (removed) / Dr. Christine Nai-Mei Sang / Dr. Karl Williams (removed) / Rhoma Young

------------------------------------------------------

Estate's motion to seal medical records / depositions dated April 15

Estate mentions they have filed 3 motions to seal in this case to protect Michael's confidential medical records and/or information. Estate points out Court of Appeals have agreed that Estate has made a convincing argument that the documents continue to be kept under seal for the time being. Estate also has 2 more motions set to be heard in August 2013.

Estate argues that some of the medical matters being discussed at Murray criminal trial does not make the rest (the ones not mentioned at Murray's trial) public. Estate also points out that the court had previously agreed that medical records and depositions discussing those medical records should be sealed.

Estate mentions they aren't a party to the case, they did nothing to put Michael's medical information at issue. Estate also points out that a criminal trial does not constitute for Estate waiving doctor-patient privilege.

(Ivy's note: Michael's medical records are still conditionally under seal but there will be hearings in this regard this week. Some of the seal / protective order might be removed or some medical records can come public during the trial)

AEG's opposition to release jury questionnaires

AEG states that jury questions included sensitive personal information, the media have reported many personal and identifying information and zealous MJ fans are attending the proceedings and seeking out personal contact with parties and their lawyers.

AEG argues if the jury questionnaires are released such sensitive personal information that the jurors provided will be posted all around the Internet and remain there forever. This will hurt jurors privacy. AEG argues that the jurors weren't told that the questionnaires could become public and they weren't given the option to answer questions in private - and not in writing.

AEG argues that passionate MJ fans and media would use these information to identify the jurors. AEG argues MJ fans can seek out the jurors and even try to influence and intimidate and even threaten them - or at least have inappropriate communications with the jurors. AEG again mentions one specific fan and their experience with that fan as evidence that MJ fans "more than willing to resort to such extreme measures".

AEG also argues that if these questionnaires become public , in the future high profile cases potential jurors will not be honest in fear that the information they provided could become public too.

So AEG asks the judge to not release the juror questionnaires or in alternative release redacted version. The motion states that Katherine's lawyers want the jury questionnaires to be released.

AEG's motion to preclude Katherine's past due discovery

AEG is trying to exclude 4 late trial discovery issues coming from Katherine. The information below

1. Late produced documents:

In April 2011 AEG had asked for documents from Katherine about Michael's relationship with Katherine and his kids. Katherine objected and refused to produce any documents. April 2012 before AEG filed a motion to compel Katherine, they have provided 140 pages to AEG. AEG kept asking Katherine to give them the rest - final requests being at February and March 2013.

AEG states on April 1st 2013 - one month after the discovery cutoff and 1 day before the trial start - Katherine provided them more documents including pictures and videos and said they can give other stuff later on.

AEG is asking the court to exclude these stuff that was given to them late on April 2013.

Note: Some stuff provided to AEG includes the following (not a full list)
March 6 : 5 pages of notes and doodles by MJ's kids, 68 pages of notes and ideas in MJ's handwriting, 30 pages of business documents
April 1 : May 2009 family photo, photo of a toddler and bathtub, school photograph, little league photograph, home video of Michael giving his children a puppy on Christmas & a lot of photos from MJ's photo shots with his kids.

2. Late identified witnesses

AEG is stating March 14 was the deadline to submit witness lists. Yet Katherine have added Tom Mesereau as a possible witness on March 21. On April 3rd they added Sharon Osbourne. On April 15 - one month after the witness deadline - Katherine has added 14 more people to her witness list.

AEG says Katherine only provided explanation to why she wants to call Tom Mesereau as a witness and did not give any explanation to why she wants to add the other 15 people and why they didn't do that on time.

AEG states Tom Mesereau's testimony is not necessary as AEG will stipulate that Michael was acquitted in 2005 trial. AEG argues Katherine should not be allowed to call the other 15 people that have been added late to the witness list.

3. Late identified and improper designation of William Ackerman

Ackerman is a CPA and an retained expert for AEG. He is expected to talk about Michael's finances , the support Katherine received from Michael and any alleged economic loss.

On April 9, Katherine's lawyers say that they will cross list Ackerman as a fraud expert.

AEG states a) time to designate experts have passed b) fraud is not a cause of action in this case c)fraud is not an area of expertise for Ackerman. So AEG argues Katherine's request to cross-list Ackerman as a non-retained fraud expert should be denied.

Note : the motion mentions Katherine want to elicit Ackerman's opinion that a certain document is somewhat fraudulent. This document was produced more than 9 months ago (June 27 2012).

4. Katherine's improper non-retained experts should be excluded

Katherine had listed more than 84 non-retained experts. AEG had previously went to court and the court have ordered Katherine to limit her non-retained witnesses to the ones she intends to call during trial. March 18 was the deadline for this. However Katherine have not withdraw anyone from her non-retained witness list.

AEG states on April 15 - one month after the deadline- Katherine withdraw some experts and added some new ones. Her current non-retained expert list includes entire LA Police, Fire and Coroner departments.

AEG is asking the judge to excluded parties that have not been individually identified such as "entire LA coroner"

4. Late requests from MJ Estate

January 2013 Katherine's lawyers filed a request from MJ Estate asked Estate to give them documents from AllGood and Lloyds lawsuits. Estate objected to this request stating that all the documents were protected by protective order by respective courts. Katherine's lawyers never filed a motion to compel (asking the court to order the Estate to give them the documents) April 12 - 3 months after Estate's rejection and 2 weeks after motion to compel deadline - Katherine is again asking for the same documents from MJ Estate.

AEG is asking the judge to prohibit such late discovery.

What about this motions? No decicions yet?

No. judge just listened to oral arguments and have some tentative rulings but ABC said she won't make release her ruling until she finalizes it.

Ivy, Is there a hearing today?

Ivy, Is there a hearing today?

no all done. ABC reported that they are talking this day off to prepare for opening statements. Judge will have some rulings finalized by Monday and opening statements are monday.

ivy;3814463 said:
@Unfortunately time has proven your media "sources" wrong and therefore made some of your assumptions and /or scenarios not likely. .

I disagree. The media sources are not “mine” and were reporting the case on March 15th following the words of Randy Phillips whom they had talked to directly. And it was Phillips who said to them that they had only 10 dates insured. Now the AEG story is different but it does not mean that the media was not telling the truth then.

AEG is constantly rewriting history. Only recently I found photographer Kevin Mazur (who worked during the rehearsals for AEG) lying about the date of the pictures taken of Michael Jackson. He dated the picture of his rehearsal made at Staples Center on June 23d as the one made a month earlier - on May, 28 and the photo with a forged date was published in no other place but the LA Times.

The reason for forgery is presenting to the world a glamorous picture of the show being almost ready already at the end of May while in fact it was not ready even at the end of June. There are numerous examples of AEG employing such dirty tricks.

ivy;3814463 said:
@Also sorry to be blunt but if you can have an opinion that "AEG is extremely bad" and you don't try to conceal it, how can you complain that some other people have opinions that Jacksons are bad and they don't try to conceal it? .

What I am complaining about is that the moment one person (me) says a word against AEG a senior admin comes and sorts out the matter personally with me, while all those who have been trashing Katherine without saying a word of criticism for AEG did not receive a fraction of the same attention from the board. No word of reproach or a simple reminder to stay within certain limits. This makes me wonder whether the neutrality you are professing here is really the case.

ivy;3814463 said:
@Acting like it is okay to be against AEG but not okay to be against Jacksons will be quite hypocritical. .

I think it is hypocritical to accuse of hypocrisy the only person who is speaking against AEG here leaving without any attention people who are consistently dragging Michael Jackson’s old mother through the mud.

ivy;3814463 said:
@oh you are Helena from Vindicate MJ. Well you know that I disagree with your interpretation of the contract and believe you made it a lot worse than it really is by adding your own opinions (which not always necessarily true) in the mix.

The fact is you haven't seen any other artists tour contracts or any other MJ tour contract so "worst" determination is subjective and is not comparative to any other contract.

Furthermore Michael's catalogs which are pretty safe in bankruptcy remote trusts and not owned by MJ Company was pretty secure and $6 Million advance or $36 Million costs would only mean that AEG could have only wanted that much money back from Michael and not "everything"..

I have asked you to provide me with other similar contracts but you said you didn’t have any, so I had to compare them with the contracts I dealt with when I was working for several firms including a foreign one. My interpretation of it is based on my many years of experience in the field of foreign trade and it was fully confirmed by a blogger from Romania who used to work for an American company.

The contract is an outrage – in fact it is not even a contract but a letter of intent which starts with “Dear Dr. Tohme” and ends with a closing "Yours truly" or a similar one typical of letters. And it is far from finalized as the parties agree to make a definitive contract in the future.

To sum it up 1) it is no contract and 2) and it is not final, and why you are denying the obvious is another reason which makes me wonder.

ivy;3814463 said:
@Furthermore I'm not sure if anger towards AEG is justified due to the contract. Could AEG have come up with a contract that's a lot more favorable for them? Yes of course. But don't you agree that it was the job of Michael's own people - such as Tohme and Hawk - to make sure that Michael got the best deal possible? So why not address your anger towards Tohme?

The anger towards AEG is absolutely justified. The papers they pass over for their contract are not finished, half-signed and in many cases go without a date. The validity of half the papers is dubious. Randy Phillips himself publicly expressed concern that the whole contract could be found void because of the conflict of interests as AEG and Michael shared one lawyer – Joel Katz.

Dennis Hawk was Tohme’s lawyer and did not represent Michael Jackson. In fact Michael did NOT have a lawyer representing his interests and this is how and why the disgraceful contract with AEG came into being. Peter Lopez had long been fired by Tohme who together with AEG took Michael fully under his control.

Tohme? Why should I talk about this terrible person here if we are discussing AEG?

ivy;3814463 said:
@do not believe the media.

Do you mean to say that ALL your media is lying? I am using only credible sources and double check them by others.

ivy;3814463 said:
@If your "extremely bad" opinions are based on only what Katherine's lawyers say and you don't consider AEG's explanations then you are again guilty of the bias you accuse other people.

My opinion of AEG is based on studying the documents and not on what Katherine’s lawyers say and the best word for expressing my position is not “biased” but “well-informed”.

However why do you keep talking of my bias? Am I allowed to ask you why up till now I have not heard from you a single word of support for Katherine’s case - after all isn’t it a Michael Jackson’s fan forum and do the angry words of Michael about the way AEG forced him into 50 shows mean anything to you?

ivy;3814463 said:
@So how do you explain Michael getting drugs before 30th anniversary shows?

If I go on the Topix forum the admins there will surely ask me questions like the above. However getting it from a board member of a respected Michael Jackson’s fan forum is somewhat a surprise. And how would you answer your own question?

ivy;3814463 said:
@What? Did you watch the Murray criminal trial? The phone records and the girl friends themselves have confirmed on stand that they talked to him on the morning of June 25th. It's a fact.

I have not only watched it but I’ve also analyzed it. And though Murray is an extremely negligent doctor who could have left his patient’s side to talk to all the girls in the world it is still an undisputable fact that half the night he spent keeping up correspondence with the insurers and this was done at the request of Kathy Jorrie, AEG’s lawyer whose instructions Murray was fulfilling.

ivy;3814463 said:
@At depositions I have read - and you will see it during trial- Peter Lopez arranged a meeting with Michael and AEG in 2008. AEG says it was Michael's people - Lopez- that reached out to them to do some concerts - not AEG. AEG states after these meeting Michael said he wasn't ready yet. So he had a choice to not do concerts.

Peter Lopez was the first, but then came Tom Barrack who set it as a condition for “saving” Neverland that Michael should enter into a deal with AEG. It was a CONDITION and Michael could not refuse it:

Colony agreed to bail out Jackson; in return, the firm would take ownership of Neverland and arrange for AEG, the concert promoter owned by Barrack’s friend Phil Anschutz, to stage a comeback.

http://nymag.com/news/business/69782/index2.html

ivy;3814463 said:
@It was one year later Michael signed a contract to do the concerts which wasn't 10 shows. It was 18 to 31 shows. Yes it might have proved to be too much and stressful and AEG could be "guilty" (?) of trying to enforce a contract by trying to get Michael to show up to rehearsals. But Michael always had the option to cancel the shows on his own, pay back AEG $36 Million or even declare bankruptcy in the process.

The fact that the contract had the minimum of 18 shows and the maximum of 31 (if the Artist’s company run by Tohme extended it) and the fact that Michael was consistently saying that he was to do only 10 shows can easily point to the fact that Michael saw some other documents which contained other numbers. Out of the two of them I believe Michael and not AEG, especially since the number of 10 insured dates is also confirmed by the above mentioned media sources who spoke directly to Randy Phillips.

ivy;3814463 said:
@A judge ruled that AEG had no control or power over Michael. And you approach this realistically and not emotionally, you will see there were choices. I don't ignore the stress on Michael but also I have serious problems with portraying Michael as this weak and powerless person.

Oh, Michael was an extremely stoic man, and he was fighting till the end. Only the people around him were so heinous that this fight cost him his life.

ivy;3814463 said:
@because you are the only one that came on this board making accusations against the board and the moderators. Our rules are posted on the forum for everyone to see. I don't appreciate people coming here and starting accusations without showing the decency to read the rules.

Indeed? Didn’t I say that it is a very nice place?

LastTear;3814383 said:
@helena1247

How would your support help Katherine? By merely creating for her more or less equal conditions with AEG.

And why would have Michael Jackson needed support from his fans while he was on trial? Okay, if people here are not ready to support Katherine, why don't they at least refrain from dragging her through the mud in every post?

My issue is whether mj agreed to the extra 19 shows that got anounced. will we ever know i dunno? to me that is the only issue of contention.

and if we want to talk about mj being stressed lets look at the whole picture and share the blame out equally instead of putting it all in one corner you can ask the question of bain and her lawsuit and his family and the stress they put him under for decades upto stories in the uk press that seemed to originate from rowe and joe considering what was in his book .revenge for not doing the
union show. that takes us right u
Upto june 09 and thats before u go back to what randy did and everythibg else from over the decades.

Last edited:

My issue is whether mj agreed to the extra 19 shows that got anounced. will we ever know i dunno? to me that is the only issue of contention.

and if we want to talk about mj being stressed lets look at the whole picture and share the blame out equally instead of putting it all in one corner you can ask the question of bain and her lawsuit and his family and the stress they put him under for decades upto stories in the uk press that seemed to originate from rowe and joe considering what was in his book .revenge for not doing the
union show. that takes us right u
Upto june 09 and thats before u go back to what randy did and everythibg else from over the decades.

Don't forget the Allgood lawsuit. Patrick Alloco sued him for 20 millions 3 weeks before he died.

You're absolutely right. But I bet if we got a room full of people together, you'd find many of them could give you horror stories about the mean, greedy, unfair, impossible people they work with, and the unbelievable stress they have to work under.

It's not difficult to find worse than those infamous emails, in lots of company.

Gotta say i have sympathy for your view. I'm one of those who is dead against this case being brought to trial and have no time for the jacksons in general, but i've been really surprised at how posters have been so defensive of aeg. Fans on here all pay lip service to how they know aeg is a ruthless, greedy company ready to do anything to protect themselves from the claims, but when anything dubious comes up, aeg tend to get defended and attempts made to explain it away and the benefit of the doubt always given to them. I've found it odd, you can be against the jacksons lawsuit but i don't see how that translates automatically into defending aeg. Not a criticism, just my observation.

Well, I'm going to do a personal check on myself. Because the last thing I ever want to do is actually defend AEG. I always believed during the trial period that one of the rare truths Murray made was Phillips saying "I own the toilet paper MJ uses...." or something similar. Can't remember the exact quote, but it particularly riled, and those emails have further riled. Can't stand them or their lawyers or KJ's either.

believing conrat murray?

Murray also said Michael wet the bed and killed himself so..

Murray also said Michael wet the bed and killed himself so..

Hey, I said rare truths. ONE comment I believe he said doesn't mean I believe everything else. That's all I'm saying on this. thx.

I know it's off topic but I wonder why Helena came here given what she thinks of our forum

"I won’t tell you what particular forum it is, but it is a well-respected MJ forum which is used by many of us as a reliable source of information (this is why I went there). However instead of Michael’s fans I found myself surrounded by AEG’s collaborators calling Katherine an enemy and dragging through the mud her and her “deadbeat cubs”.

I’ve spent there the whole day trying to say a couple of words on what I saw, but all I got was a 3 hour moderation of my replies and a long argument with the admin who accused me of bias towards Katherine while they are (notwithstanding 130 pages of statements similar to the above) are evidently being totally unbiased.

What did you recently tell me about the way to know the real value of things? That you will know them by their fruits, right? So what are we supposed to think of this “fan” forum then? There are so many of these people, some of them being brainwashed, but many knowing perfectly well what they are doing, and it is them who are determining the general attitude of the public. It is them who write all that dirt about Michael’s mother and praise AEG for what they are doing now and what they did to Michael.

This is why coming here and seeing the dear you after the horror of it is an indescribable feeling. I am so happy that I have you and others and we are staying together. How much longer this will last before they grab our passwords and get here too I don’t know – but they are already here, among us, reading these words now."

http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/about

A few words? Lol

It became obvious why she was posting which is why I stopped communicating. We have had this before where people want to be noticed so come here on pick out phrases, even sometimes out of context and run with them.

A regular member is not going to explain on page 130 of a thread the reasons behind a thought or feeling as they would on earlier pages, nobody wants to repeat themselves on a daily basis.

helena1247;3814579 said:
AEG is constantly rewriting history.

so? that's totally irrelevant to Lloyds issue. only problem with your argument is that the Lloyds information is coming from documents filed by Lloyds at a lawsuit Lloyds filed against AEG. So are you saying Lloyds is lying on their own lawsuit? Why are you rejecting what Lloyds is saying?

What I am complaining about is that the moment one person (me) says a word against AEG a senior admin comes and sorts out the matter personally with me, while all those who have been trashing Katherine without saying a word of criticism for AEG did not receive a fraction of the same attention from the board. No word of reproach or a simple reminder to stay within certain limits. This makes me wonder whether the neutrality you are professing here is really the case.

I comment on these posts as any member so please don't refer to me as a "senior admin". I'm only a senior admin if and when I moderate your posts. As the only thing I did was to approve your posts, my staff position is totally irrelevant here. Plus I don't remember at any time I claimed to be perfect or without bias. I actually said " I would prefer everyone not to be biased and wait to see but unfortunately it doesn't happen". Unfortunately it doesn't happen is quite self exploratory. Perfectly unbiased world doesn't happen. I just called complaining about people's stand against jacksons was hypocritical given that you are openly negative towards AEG.

I have asked you to provide me with other similar contracts but you said you didn’t have any, so I had to compare them with the contracts I dealt with when I was working for several firms including a foreign one.

I didn't know I was required to provide you with tour contracts. The simple fact still remains the same. You didn't see a tour contract. I didn't see a tour contract. The determination whether AEG contract "good" or "bad" is totally subjective.

To sum it up 1) it is no contract and 2) and it is not final, and why you are denying the obvious is another reason which makes me wonder.

At no time I commented on the contract or if you want to call it an "intent" contract in that regards. None which change the fact you claimed AEG can get "everything" Michael owned and they could get his catalogs. Both of which are legally impossible.

btw - I'm actually knowledgeable about business contracts as well.

Dennis Hawk was Tohme’s lawyer and did not represent Michael Jackson. In fact Michael did NOT have a lawyer representing his interests and this is how and why the disgraceful contract with AEG came into being. Peter Lopez had long been fired by Tohme who together with AEG took Michael fully under his control.

Actually Dennis Hawk did represent Michael and he's one of the reasons why Estate is suing Tohme and blaming that Tohme was actually the one that signed up Michael for bad deals - including Neverland.

Tohme? Why should I talk about this terrible person here if we are discussing AEG?

See above. If Tohme is being accused of making bad deals for Michael , why not think about his responsibility in AEG deal as well?

Do you mean to say that ALL your media is lying? I am using only credible sources and double check them by others.

No I don't say all media is lying. But if we have court documents filed by Lloyds itself and those say the second physical was July 6th and you still choose to believe an unnamed source that said it was June 26th, I think that is problematic.

I feel once you make up your mind, you refuse any and all new information presented to you. At least that's how I felt during my interactions with you. Still you are rejecting documents filed by Lloyds against AEG simply because it goes against your "well informed" scenario. Why this constant refusal to evaluate the new information?

My opinion of AEG is based on studying the documents and not on what Katherine’s lawyers say and the best word for expressing my position is not “biased” but “well-informed”.

so you read Prince's deposition to determine that AEG was aggressive with Prince? Let's be realistic here. No you didn't. You believed Katherine's version over AEG's in which AEG said not only they weren't aggressive but Katherine thanked them for their hospitality.

However why do you keep talking of my bias? Am I allowed to ask you why up till now I have not heard from you a single word of support for Katherine’s case - after all isn’t it a Michael Jackson’s fan forum and do the angry words of Michael about the way AEG forced him into 50 shows mean anything to you?

I explained this to you. There's no rule that says we need to support Katherine just because she's his mother. Furthermore there have been different versions about what Michael said to different people. For example even Paris said her father was excited about TII concerts. Finally and from a personal stand point, I lost my grandfather to a drunk driving accident and went through a civil wrongful death lawsuit and I don't believe it is "justice" and I see any money from such as "blood money" and wouldn't touch a dime of it. I'm in that group people that the jury questionnaire asked "do you hold the opinion that because money can't bring a person back, wrongful death lawsuits serve no purpose?" I would be never picked to be on such jury. There's no requirement that I should feel and act like you. I haven't believed in a civil wrongful death lawsuit over 20 years. I'm not going to change my personal beliefs.

If I go on the Topix forum the admins there will surely ask me questions like the above. However getting it from a board member of a respected Michael Jackson’s fan forum is somewhat a surprise. And how would you answer your own question?

This is not an answer to my question , is it? I'm asking you again : If your theory is that Michael only took Propofol because the increased number of 50 concerts stressed him too much, how do you explain Propofol during other tours, Propofol during invincible recording, any drug before two 30th anniversary concerts and so on? Doesn't that all debunk your theory "it was the stress of 50 concerts"?

My answer is simple. I don't believe it was due to the increase of concert numbers from 10 to 50. Not only I don't agree that he signed up to do only 10 - as the contract called for 18 to 31 shows- I haven't seen absolute proof that the increase to 50 was without his knowledge. Michael's own family the Jacksons claim in their books and in their damages sections that Michael was willing to do a world tour. So isn't Jacksons themselves debunking the "only 10 shows" claims? and if Michael himself was in the talks to do a world tour and even tour with his brothers - again as Jacksons claim- why would we think 50 shows would be problematic?

Didn’t I say that it is a very nice place?

well given that how another member posted what you wrote behind our back, excuse me if I don't believe you. Actually we are wasting our time. You were explained in great detail about the moderating twice today, yet make it out to be something it is not. Plus It's quite interesting that you can't handle difference of opinions and resort to insulting people if they don't think like you - behind their back nonetheless .

How much longer this will last before they grab our passwords and get here too I don’t know

and perhaps you should ease on the never ending conspiracy theories for your own sake? AEG did not limit your access to your blog and I personally stopped reading your blog long long ago when you didn't even consider the information that I provided to you. You seemed like you needed to be right and cannot even reconsider your position based on new information provided to you. You are still rejecting information filed by Lloyds and sticking with "unnamed sources".

I can assure to you that I will personally never post on your blog , never "grab your passwords" and probably never ever going to read your blog posts as well. So relax, world is not out to get you.

and with that I am done. Enjoy the summaries I provide from the documents I buy with my own money while calling me "brainwashed" or worse behind my back.

I don't want to defend AEG or the Jacksons. I want to defend Michael, remember him? I am so sick and tired of watching Michael get dragged through the mud, called names, ridiculed, made fun of, disrespected and so on. I don't think I have ever seen anyone bullied and trashed as Michael was. I have been a fan long enough to see it all. He is dead and people keep doing it. Why? Nothing will change my love for Michael and nothing in this trial will change that for me. BOTH sides will trash Michael to get what they want. I wish everybody would leave him the hell alone. I am sorry but I can't take this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back