Prince Appreciation Thread - For Fans

I think this is one of his greatest works.
A clear fave and the message withstands time.

And again MTV version..

PRINCE-MONEY DON'T MATTER 2 NIGHT SINGLE 1992 - The CD is a stunner 2. because the CD is holla!graphic. Very pretty.

The web is what is driving me mad right now. Trying to find an interview snippet of Jon Bon Jovi mentioning that Prince expressed an interest in producing part of their follow-up album to New Jersey. Cannot find it for love nor money.

Couldn't post your Pin, either. Here's one I like although I don't think it's up your street, lol.

"Jon Bon Jovi, lead singer of the rock band Bon Jovid, observed that "There's every emotion [in Purple Rain] from the ballad to the rocker" and "All the influences were evident, from Hendrix to Chic."

Also, searching for Prince stuff on the web is completely annoying bc loads of Prince Harry stuff comes up! 😒

SkGCsFRx_400x400.jpg

The web is what is driving me mad right now.
Hi Zin yep it is very difficult currently
Trying to find an interview snippet of Jon Bon Jovi mentioning that Prince expressed an interest in producing part of their follow-up album to New Jersey. Cannot find it for love nor money.
That is always the way :ROFLMAO:
Couldn't post your Pin, either.
No worrys at all it's understandable
Here's one I like although I don't think it's up your street, lol.

Ah🤔 i know this one. I posted this exact one a page or so back. I like it

Also, searching for Prince stuff on the web is completely annoying bc loads of Prince Harry stuff comes up! 😒

SkGCsFRx_400x400.jpg
Yes i have the same problem lol
I know this🤔 now this is November 1991 ...this is 25th of Nov 1991 ..i just bought the cassette of this today. It is diamonds and pearls ~front cover
i don't like it

Ah🤔 i know this one. I posted this exact one a page or so back. I like it
oh, you surprised me there bc you often go for the really stylised stuff (which I'm not keen on but that's neither here nor there, lol). I've given up trying to find the Jon Bon Jovi thing. Pointless!

5695989de916d173efabd4d4fd9b2331.jpg

Yes i have the same problem lol
I know this🤔 now this is November 1991 ...this is 25th of Nov 1991 ..i just bought the cassette of this today. It is diamonds and pearls ~front cover
i don't like it
I think we can safely say our taste in Prince photos does not match up at all. :ROFLMAO:

Tbf, there's not loads that I like. Very few, actually.

oh, you surprised me there bc you often go for the really stylised stuff (which I'm not keen on but that's neither here nor there, lol). I've given up trying to find the Jon Bon Jovi thing. Pointless!

5695989de916d173efabd4d4fd9b2331.jpg
Well he looks very playful there on the swing thing. So i like that energy. This is a nice photo.

i will always say that GB was his best look. I love this shirt here. i don't like the expression nope
Don't know what GB is. I don't like his outfit - or hair - at all. Very 80's, very horrible, imo.

Love his little face, though. :)

Back