Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
I will not post the paparazzi-pics, but a tweet from his girl

Nikita Bess@nikitabess1314. Feb.
best day with the best boy. happy birthday @princemjjjaxon
4mF0pfGDidM.jpg

Prince Jackson Is One Year Away From Being A Legal Adult! MJ's Oldest Son Celebrates His 17th Birthday With His GF!
Happy Birthday, Prince!

Prince Jackson celebrated his birthday yesterday! He turned 17!
Wow, the Jackson kids are growing up so fast!We seriously can't believe that Prince is almost a legal adult.As he's growing and maturing, things are changing in his life… like his girlfriend!

Prince was looking fit and strolling around Encino with his new lady love!
He stopped by his sister's old school where he picked up his new gf and took her out to lunch.
The two of them must've been celebrating his birthday together! We hope they shared a milkshake with two straws.

He seems to be happy - and that's the most important thing !:cheeky:

Dont know but he is young and there will be many girl friends in his life. That's for sure. He has a lot to do and accomplish before he find Ms right ..

Are we going to start tracking Prince's love life? I thought we wanted to respect these children's privacy and allow to live their lives without fans and others commenting.

I dont know where anyone stated we wouldn't be commenting. and in this case Prince himself and his girlfriend is putting it out there to be commented on. He didn't want it to be private. This is his GF tweeting with a selfie. The other was of prince tweeting. but as far as personal contact on twitter etc I agree we should leave them alone.

Question. Does Prince no longer go to school? At what age does schooling end in the U.S? I mean, they referred in the article to his "sisters former school" not, "his school" ... so is he done with school now?

Are we going to start tracking Prince's love life? I thought we wanted to respect these children's privacy and allow to live their lives without fans and others commenting.

I thought so, too. Regardless of if he puts himself out there (or not) like that doesn't mean we have to be a party to it.

If/when he gets involved full time in the entertainment industry, then whatever field he chooses will be fair game to check out and keep track of, nothing more nothing less. I wish him the best.

I agree Sheila.

I really believe that we have to be EXTREMELY careful about how we discuss Michael's children. And creating threads about their pics, etc is the beginning of a slippery slope (E.g. what do you think of Paris' new haircut thread).

We are not obligated to talk about Michael's children!

Back