Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210'

They trust her and nothing we can do. I always thought Janet would be closer to them or guide them more than latoya. I just will pray for them and hope for the best.

Child slavery again.....

Michael had to endure it and his children!!!

Is this a good or a bad television show?

It's got terrible ratings and could even be cancelled. For this last season they are between 550,000 viewers (the worst rating) and 1.16 Million (the best rating).

To give you an idea the best comedy on TV - The Big Bang theory - averages between 14 to 18 Million views per episode. Glee - where there was a Michael Jackson Episode - is averaging 4.5 to 7.5 Million per episode.

So you can see that it's really not a popular show.

Prince is 16, not a small child, and he really do wants this.

If only he had a real agent, and not La Toya, I would have been perfectly fine with this.

I always thought Janet would be closer to them or guide them more than latoya.

Honestly? In my opinion: neither Janet (I doubt very much she cares with nephews) anyone else in the family. -_- None of them are reliable. Never! :nono: None of them have good intentions with PPB. For the family, anything goes, anything to make extra money. Like Michael (always was for the family), PPB are a mine of money.

Prince is 16, not a small child, and he really do wants this.

If only he had a real agent, and not La Toya, I would have been perfectly fine with this.

To be brutally honest....

Those children have been brainwashed that much that they probably don't know what they want!!!

It's because they are Michael's kids that it's so much more important that they approach the the industry properly, with real agents that have proven success. They are going to get attacked no matter what they do so they need someone that is going to align them with the best possible work, not pimp them out to anyone and anything...they need to protect their brand.

Sad that they have 2 guardians willing to rent them out so frequently for the sake of family paychecks.

As Junior is underage, those two guardians must have signed the contract?

Parasites!! Good luck to Prince but none of Michael's family should be involved in any way which makes them money from children.

I wish nothing but the best for prince, but I'm still scared for him. I really hope he is good because if not the media will have a fiedl day with this precious kid.

They just announced that 90210 has been cancelled due to low ratings.

The episode that Prince act will air but they won't be renewing the show.

I was just about to write that I'd heard that show had been cancelled. I hope that Prince can follow through with his studies and get onto a film course at university/college then he can really prove what he's capable of. I hope that his time with ET will lead to a few connections being made so he can get some active work experience and make a name for himself.

This is his first acting gig to get sag card and act on a real show and add something on a resume and the entertainment tonight gig is same thing. If he truly wants to do this he has to start somewhere and latoya who i have no love for is getting him real deals and real money even if she gets a cut. Didn't think anyone in this family was going to do anything for free do you.

Another article by Stacy Brown

La Toya Jackson seizes careers of Jackson's kids - and negotiates a reality TV series

La Toya Jackson was noticeably quiet when the Jackson family feud erupted in public last summer.

But while her siblings battled executors over Michael Jackson’s $2 billion estate, and her niece Paris battled Aunt Janet in the driveway, estranged La Toya, 56, slyly moved in on the heirs to the fortune.

She gathered Jackson’s three children and took sanctuary in the family’s Calabasas, Calif., mansion with Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 10.

The get-togethers included “lots of ice cream and cookies,” said a family insider.

“They needed comfort with everyone showing their wild side, so they watched television together, they listened to music and they talked about what Mike would want. Mostly, it was Toya doing all the talking.”

WireImage
AUNT SHE SLY: Jackson insiders say La Toya won over Michael’s three kids and signed them to her talent agency, which has no other clients.
Getty Images
Prince, Paris and Blanket (from left)
Before long, the gold-digging diva had signed all three of his kids to her Ja-Tail Enterprises talent agency, which boasts no other clients.

Prince recently signed with “Entertainment Tonight” through Ja-Tail to be a correspondent. La Toya, who has named her two poodles after Prince and Paris, stood with a watchful eye in the “ET” studios last week as Prince made his debut.

La Toya also signed Prince to appear on the CW’s remake of “Beverly Hills 90210.”

Paris inked a movie deal that will have her shooting later this year in London.

The coup de grâce for La Toya, who gets a standard 15 percent commission on each deal, would be a reality TV show deal she’s negotiating. Insiders said bidding has approached $10 million.

OWN, Oprah Winfrey’s network, is thought to be the front-runner to land the series that would feature Jackson’s children, La Toya and cameos by family matriarch Katherine.

“Toya’s working it. It’s because [Katherine] can’t say no to her,” one person close to the family said.

She was able to use the sympathy card because most of her siblings were legally barred from the mansion following the videotaped fight between Paris and her aunt Janet, the failed coup on Jackson’s will and the alleged kidnapping of Katherine.

“She pounced while everyone else was making a lot of useless noise. It was her smoke screen, and she got it done,” the insider said.

“She told them how she knew [Michael] better than anybody else, and she knew he’d want them to follow their dreams; and because they were his children, they could be media and entertainment moguls.

“She had a blueprint. She sold it, and they bought it.”

It was La Toya who prompted Paris to speak publicly for the first time at Jackson’s memorial, proclaiming him “the best daddy ever.” The speech ended with Paris in La Toya’s arms.

The fifth of nine children, La Toya has long been considered as ***** as *****.

She twice posed for Playboy, ran a psychic hot line, and publicly accused her famous brother of being a pedophile.

She accused patriarch Joseph Jackson of child abuse, and alleged her ex-husband, the late businessman Jack Gordon, tried to pimp her out for $100,000 to boxer Mike Tyson for a night.

Since Jackson’s 2009 death, his big sister has claimed Jackson’s pet chimp Bubbles has spoken to her and that a psychic contacted the “Thriller” singer on her behalf.

One potential hang up to the OWN deal is Paris’s refusal to do a reality show, but insiders caution not to underestimate Latoya’s power of persuasion.

“Prince wasn’t exactly eager to do ET, but could you tell? When the money is on the line, Toya is going to cash in. I wouldn’t bet against her,” the insider said.

Latoya also doesn’t have to worry about potential backlash from cousin T.J., who shares guardianship of the children with Katherine.

“The guardianship really comes down to what [Katherine] will or won’t approve and TJ only steps in when [Katherine] can’t or refuses to make a decision,” a family member said. “Toya is smart, she has her mother eating out of her hand.”

God, I hope all this reality show talk isn't true. Them agreeing to that basically translates as, "Look everyone, as smart as we are, we can still be manipulated."

There is absolutely no upside to aspiring actors being anywhere near a reality show.

I hate to give him credit but this is actually Roger's story warmed over

I don't believe they would do a reality show. They don't need to do that and they should value their privacy.

You've got to be kidding me!!!

A reality show? After all he went through to protect them from cheap media?

And on Oprah??? I still can't bget over the fack that Oprah even got to talk to PPB!

Doesn't anyone in that family know about Oprah?!

Latoya has her own reality show at OWN and it's supposed to start in April. I'm pretty sure that the kids will be regulars on that one.

Latoya has her own reality show at OWN and it's supposed to start in April. I'm pretty sure that the kids will be regulars on that one.

I really hope they don't. Latoya can do what she wants but it's like everything Michael did for his kids is being thrown out the window with no care. I know it's not our place to say what is best for the kids but not reality tv for them. I would never watch it.

I like to know where are their guardians? They know full well that Michael would not want his kids on reality tv. Everyone knows that. It's one thing to get acting experience on shows and things like that but not have cameras follow them around. They don't need that.

Last edited:
But didn't Paris say on that red carpet of that Mr. Pink drink that she wouldn't do a reality show? And also wouldn't the Oxygen network had screamed from the roof tops that they had landed MJ's kids on a reality show?

Just overall Latoya's show hasn't gotten any pre hype at all. Think back to Lifetime's build of up of the Houston family show. Everyone knew that shit was coming. But even with the hype it didn't do well. So I can only imagine what Latoya's show will do with or without the kids involvement.

Re: La Toya Jackson seizes careers of Jackson's kids

Wow...misleading title? I somehow got the impression that she was stopping them from performing.

Signing them to her talent agency is not the worst thing, although you can't really say that Latoya would have been my preference if it came down to it. It would have been better for Janet to have signed them.

Re: La Toya Jackson seizes careers of Jackson's kids

Being this is from Stacey Brown it is also disrespectful to MJ in calling him ***** though out his story but his information on Latoya putting MJ's children out to the highest bidders needs to be brought to light. She is using Michael's children for her own financial gain. I have no doubt she and her side kick Jeffrie are the ones behind all their media appearances from the very beginning... and she is the one pushing them to this end and whispering in their ear. I will never trust this woman with Michael's children.

I have no problem with Prince or Paris wanting to fulfill their dreams in the entertainment business, but I am terrified at the fact Latoya is the one will be managing and promoting them. I do not for one minute believe Latoya Jackson has Michael's children's best interest in her heart.. They are still to young to understand the seedy part or underpinnings of the entertainment business and how they are being used.

Stacey Brown don't need to tell us the obvious!

But, someone sure needs to tell him what's obvious! Especially, when there's video of something and he still get's it wrong.
It was La Toya who prompted Paris to speak publicly for the first time at *****’s memorial, proclaiming him “the best daddy ever.” The speech ended with Paris in La Toya’s arms.
WRONG it was Janet! But, as always he over does a story to make it more juicy! -_- Dude needs a life with his obsession over the Jacksons and his um "breaking news" stories.

La Toya Jackson Slams NY Post, Nixes Jackson Reality Show

A recent article claims the “gold-digging diva” has signed Michael Jackson’s three children to her Ja-Tail talent agency and is earning a 15 percent commission.

La Toya Jackson is firing back at The New York Post, calling a recent article on her relationship with Michael Jackson's three children “false” and “derogatory.”

On Sunday, the publication reported that the 56-year-old had quietly begun to profit on the showbiz ambitions of the late singer’s children, signing them as the only clients of her Ja-Tail Enterprises talent agency and collecting a 15 percent commission on Paris Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson’s respective deals.

While Paris recently inked a movie deal that will have her shooting in London this year, Prince Michael has been named a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight and will make his acting debut on The CW’s recently canceled 90210.

The article referred to La Toya as a “gold-digging diva” and claimed that she “pounced” while the rest of the family was engaged in a bizarre feud last summer.

It also was reported that La Toya is in the process of shopping a Jackson family reality series and that Oprah Winfrey’s OWN was thought to be the front-runner in a $10 million bidding war.

Below is La Toya’s response in full, submitted to The Hollywood Reporter by publicist Juliette Harris:

“The story in The NY Post is completely and unequivocally false. Neither La Toya nor her company represent any of MJ’s children in any legal capacity nor has she received any commissions or payment as a result of their individual ventures. As a loving Aunt, when the children ask for help or advice she supports them 100%, and will continue to do so.

Furthermore, there is no shopping of a reality show for the children. Paris did her movie deal over a year ago directly with the production company and La Toya had nothing to do with it. Over the past year, Prince has continuously asked his Aunt for her help in starting his career because of the infrastructure she has. When she asked her nephew what he wanted for his birthday he replied, "He just wanted to work," It was at the time that she diligently started to assist him with his career and that's when Entertainment Tonight was booked and then 90210.

La Toya is currently consulting with her attorneys on how to proceed against these false and derogatory statements made by The NY Post and other participating publications.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/la-toya-jackson-slams-ny-425975#

Back