Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

I believe Paris too didn't think too much of the future when getting tattoos,.

At least here we agree. I gain more and more the impression she is a very superficial girl that only daily wants her fun. Perhaps it is her goal to become a kind of IT- girl with her their daily stories and post in the internet. It is probably the best to ignore her. Now I'll try to do it and leave the thread for a while.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

^ No, IMO it is not about being a kind of IT... It's about being a teenager ;)

^^I don't think she is superficial girl, but very spiritual. Of course, because she is so young, she want to show off herself like any other teenager out there.
Being MJ daughter doesn't make her different from any other girl out there.
----------------------------------------------

One more thing, seemingly there are fans that nitpicking every single thing Paris does wrong, but those same people say nothing when she does something right.
Take for example Nikki Sixx situation. She used to be fan of the band and has some twitter changes with Nikki. Obviously she wasn't aware of what Nikki has said about her father, but was later on made aware of his comments.

This is what Nikki posted in april:
? ?? Nikki Sixx ?? ??Verified account
?@NikkiSixx
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Paris replied to him:
Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson Apr 14
Paris Jackso? Retweeted ? ?? Nikki Sixx ?? ??
look who's talking.

That is clear indication by that time she was made aware of his comment towards her father, and replied accordingly. I would have added a few course words, but thats just me:) Also she was going to appear on that Shane Lawson show, but fans made her aware of his comment of her father, and did she appear on his show? No, she did not. She doesn't have years knowledge of what certain people have said about her father, like we fans have, so we should give benefit of doubt before verbally hang her off the tree. People who has said bs about her father, has no problem trying to benefit of her if it suits to their purpose, but that is not Paris fault, its these people and their lack of character.

^^I don't think she is superficial girl, but very spiritual. Of course, because she is so young, she want to show off herself like any other teenager out there.
Being MJ daughter doesn't make her different from any other girl out there.
----------------------------------------------

One more thing, seemingly there are fans that nitpicking every single thing Paris does wrong, but those same people say nothing when she does something right.
Take for example Nikki Sixx situation. She used to be fan of the band and has some twitter changes with Nikki. Obviously she wasn't aware of what Nikki has said about her father, but was later on made aware of his comments.

This is what Nikki posted in april:
? ?? Nikki Sixx ?? ??Verified account
?@NikkiSixx
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

Paris replied to him:
Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson Apr 14
Paris Jackso? Retweeted ? ?? Nikki Sixx ?? ??
look who's talking.

That is clear indication by that time she was made aware of his comment towards her father, and replied accordingly. I would have added a few course words, but thats just me:) Also she was going to appear on that Shane Lawson show, but fans made her aware of his comment of her father, and did she appear on his show? No, she did not. She doesn't have years knowledge of what certain people have said about her father, like we fans have, so we should give benefit of doubt before verbally hang her off the tree. People who has said bs about her father, has no problem trying to benefit of her if it suits to their purpose, but that is not Paris fault, its these people and their lack of character.

This is not true. She did make tatoos of Mootley Crue, wears T-shirts after April and she also liked /retweetet Shane Lawson recently. So she did in no way distancing herself from both, neither she deleted her tweet coming for a podcast (and Paris deletes a lot of tweets).

Last edited:

the N word was not established as a racist term but became one because of how it was used and who it was used by.. It has a lot of racism in it's historic use but the word in itself was not established to be racist..

If the word culturally evolved from a neutral word to a racist word - it can and is evolving again... We have to be sensitive to how people feel about it though because it still has heavy meaning to many!

This is not true. She did make tatoos of Mootley Crue, wears T-shirts after April and she also liked /retweetet Shane Lawson recently. So she did in no way distancing herself from both, neither she deleted her tweet coming for a podcast (and Paris deletes a lot of tweets).

Paris seems to be fan of the band Motley Crew as a whole, so she dislikes Nikki, but doesn't hold it against the whole band. Thats the way I read it.
I reserve my right to give out to Paris when she appearer Shane L show, until then, there is no point to argue one way or the other because we don't know what she is thinking.

That is not true because it is half true!

Paris made that idiot publicly apologize!!! That was way more important than just her reaction to the band... The band that has nothing to do to stupidity of one of its member, IMHO. And noone seemed to notice... It was so interesting guessing will Paris listen to their music or not? Of course she will, they actually have nice songs. IDK what some MJ fans wants from Paris, to burn Sixx voodoo doll?!

And her MC tattoo was temporary.

When I say half the truth you too. Paris has tatoos of Motley Crue on her body, not only under her lips, she has them also on the body. And the idiot has not really publicly apologized, he said he is sorry that he has inflicted pain for Paris or the family, but with no words that he doesn`t believe Michael is a child molester, in fact he repeated in puplic more then once since his "apologize" that Michael is a child molester. I do not expecting Paris making Voodo with Motely Crue, I would expect she will ignore such people and not Support them, going to there concerts, wearing their T-Shirts, even if it is only one member of the band (the famoust) who calls Michael a child molester.

I could never like a person or like their music and going to their concerts who I know he has such disrepect to Michael or my parents, accusing him with the worst possible.

But now I will leave the thread for a while at least with statments. We will see how are the developments with Paris are in the end of the year.

Last edited:

Some people simply separate the music (art) with the individuals that make that music (art)...

You can like someone's work and hate the person... Hitler designed the VW Beetle vehicle and millions of people have purchased and loved that car and despise the Hitler...

Some people simply separate the music (art) with the individuals that make that music (art)...

You can like someone's work and hate the person... Hitler designed the VW Beetle vehicle and millions of people have purchased and loved that car and despise the Hitler...

Hitler did not design the VW Beetle, he commissioned Ferdinand Porsche to create a small, economical car, an every man car. Ferdinand Porsche and his team designed and built the VW Bug. History is easily destorted when no one bothers to protect the true legacy.
I would like to hope that Michael's children will do that for him. I can understand that they are too young to know the depths of that now.

14294834_1774396976167138_2000311375217295360_n.jpg

Annita;4167598 said:
When I say half the truth you too. Paris has tatoos of Motley Crue on her body, not only under her lips, she has them also on the body. And the idiot has not really publicly apologized, he said he is sorry that he has inflicted pain for Paris or the family, but with no words that he doesn`t believe Michael is a child molester, in fact he repeated in puplic more then once since his "apologize" that Michael is a child molester. I do not expecting Paris making Voodo with Motely Crue, I would expect she will ignore such people and not Support them, going to there concerts, wearing their T-Shirts, even if it is only one member of the band (the famoust) who calls Michael a child molester.

I could never like a person or like their music and going to their concerts who I know he has such disrepect to Michael or my parents, accusing him with the worst possible.

But now I will leave the thread for a while at least with statments. We will see how are the developments with Paris are in the end of the year.
I don’t follow Paris as for her tattoos, so ok.
So Sixx apologize was not apologetic enough. Well, taking into account that his action shows it all, I still think that what Paris made him say was HUGE for an idiot like him. As for supporting the band, that’s her choice and IMO it is more mature than to block and to boycott every “hater” in the industry. Her support of their music doesn’t mean to agree with anyone of them, IMO.

Pug - Yes there are conflicting stories as to IF Hitler designed it or stole the idea and claimed as his own.. Whatever the case the take away the car was built and released on his doing. Like you said he commissioned porsche to build the car... So if the famous story of him designing the Beetle "In Munich while at a restaurant in the summer of 1932" is a lie... That does not take away that it was built because of him..

And my main point was people often separate art and the person... which is ok.. There have been artists that have committed murder and various crimes.. Entertainers that went crazy and did horrible things... But that does not have to take away from the art someone created.. It does not make a painting any less beautiful.. It does not make the foundation of a beautiful piece of architecture any weaker..

That is what I am saying, not specifically trying to play a he sad she said thing with Hitler... Michael stated that's what he wishes about himself and his work and that's what he did with others... Even Hitler!

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson
stoked on the @FlauntMagazine Oh La La Land issue!

CtBK75tUMAE5gnw.jpg

CtBLpVXVUAAX1nH.jpg

these people have a firm grasp on her and she can't even see it. smh

these people have a firm grasp on her and she can't even see it. smh

When you make a new friends, can you see straight a way that they are up for no good or are bad for you, especially if you like their company?

I don't know whether "these people" as you mentioned are bad people just by looking at them? They could be good or could be bad, but Paris will find it out in due time.
Lets be honest and fair here, Michael had many bad people in his life, even until very end of his life, so if you don't say the same thing about MJ that what you say about Paris, what does it make you?

Paris will learn in time who is worth of keeping in her life and who isn't.

I don't know whether "these people" as you mentioned are bad people just by looking at them? They could be good or could be bad
This much is true.
Her friends may or may not be bad people.
What I will say though is that her boyfriend is obviously racist trash.
The confederate flag doesn't symbolize or mean "Southern Pride", and anyone who thinks it does is delusional, uneducated, or racist themselves.
At this point Paris's racist boyfriend is the only person that she hangs around that has earned a serious side eye from me (maybe he's the only one because I don't follow her like everyone else to know about her other friends).

Edit: As far as them using/ having a grasp on her goes I'm indifferent to it because the way I see it she either doesn't know she is being used, or she knows but is okay with it.
There's also the (very) small chance she isn't being used.
Either way though it's up to her whether or not she wants let them use her celebrity, be their follower, pay their way, etc, because in the end she's the one who will have to deal with the consequences whatever they may be, not us.

Last edited:

I like Paris's admiration of John Lennon. Both John Lennon and Michael Jackson were murdered for no good reason.

9.18_ParisJackson_Insta2.png

that Dangerous tattoo was done horribly imo. She should have gone to a better tattoo artist.

Check this out -

What's really going under your skin when getting a tattoo?

I just can't resist,

Just like Michael, John likes to chew gum. Both great singer's and songwriter's. Both losing their life by an irresponsible human being. Unfortunately, Michael's killer walks and John's is still locked up.

Michael and John were both dreamer's and may their dream's continue for us to enjoy!

Thanks Paris Jackson for leading us to this revelation of yours!

Paris got a new tribute tattoo for bigi!

I think it something out of the star wars movie...??

Corey Feldman retweetet
Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson Sept 24th

@Corey_Feldman anything you do that makes u happy, people are going to hate on it.. but if you're happy then it doesn't matter. hope ur well

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson 24. Sep.

@FlauntMagazine my grandmother loved the mag and wanted to let y'all know she loved the photos! thank you so much for having me, i'm honored

Paris got a new tribute tattoo for bigi!

I think it something out of the star wars movie...??

Yep! it's the Millennium Falcon, one of the most iconic ships from Star Wars:

yErezIc.png

2D1VX4y.jpg

7NGjvOe.jpg

Paris and Blanket went to lunch with Omar.
Paris posted an instasnap of them saying Blanket is now taller than Omar.
:popcorn:

5oTZS2waJL4.jpg

14487169_1801629253389532_1870096028456189952_n.jpg

Paris Jackson in "Family Dinner Attire".

14368952_530651697120885_7885088703054348288_n.jpg

Paris and her Puppy.
giveheart.gif

Back