Proof michael didn't disconnect the phones?

Person....:cheeky:

Ahh, Dr. Chopra called him back about two hours later...I doubt he'd be changing his number that soon. Plus, his close friends would be notified of that change.

Deepak gave the impression that he called a few weeks before and the phone got disconnected and he didn't get the new number. If it happened two days before the 25th then it is conceivable MJ unplugged his phone or cell phone because he didn't want to bothered. The Chopra seemed to been close to Michael especially gotham. He said he talked to MJ 3 weeks before his death about the whole Korea hostage crisis. I believe Deepak too. His knowledge of MJ's drug use was consistent with what other physicians who came forward about his drug seeking behaviors.

Murray was obviously lying about the whole situation because there are clearly pics and phone records that a phone was available. Absolute BS

Person....:cheeky:

Ahh, Dr. Chopra called him back about two hours later...I doubt he'd be changing his number that soon. Plus, his close friends would be notified of that change.

I wouldn't trust what Deepak says, he is not a true friend of MJ but a media stooge and did so many interviews in the hours and days after MJ death on drug use a bit like Uri Geller. If they were true you go to the authorities not the media, a good friend would not do that.

He didn't defend MJ during the child allegations either when he could have, given that his son Gotham spent his childhood at Neverland and Mj financed for Gotham to go on tour around the world with him. He could have spoken out on his belief on MJ innocence but he didn't want his image tarnished even though Michael donated generously to Deepak Spiritual centre. He just used Michael's fame to get fame and wealth for himself and become a media spiritual guru

He also wasn't invited to the funeral which says it all really.

That's so sad to read gaiaschild :(

Your post has made me wonder also though, if whoever did or did not attend the funeral really does say it all? -I mean, how do we know what, says what really, with there being so much subtefuge around Michael, It's just made me wonder if Michael left any specific instructions about his funeral wishes?

Anyway, I do recall seeing this Deepak Chopra interview where he stated he wasn't able to call Michael back, I think he was speaking about some music they were working on together as well, he made it sound as though Michael was really keen to speak with him! ~ so, IF that was the case, surely Michael would have sent Deepak (plus all other important contacts his new number, if he'd changed his number himself? His phone being unobtainable the day before Michael died, together with the fact that Murray also said that the landlines at the house weren't operational too, really rang alarm bells with me as well.

We know that the LAPD has looked into Murray's cell phone records, surely they must have looked into his landline not working claims; and I hope they would have checked Michael's cell phone records as routine too, but if they haven't checked Deepak Chopra's phone records too, then either that's a oversight they/other investigators need to address, or something else is 'rotten in denmark'

'Michael Jackson was a very controlled addict'
Deepak Chopra, 'Spiritualist to the Stars', tells Peter Stanford what he believes to be the cause of Michael Jackson's death.

....“There is a plethora of designer doctors who will give patients anything they want as along as they are paid,” he says. “That’s why I’d like to see a criminal investigation. That way some good would come out of Michael’s death. But no one seems to be prepared to do anything about it – even when the drugs these doctors are prescribing are killing people.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/w...ael-Jackson-was-a-very-controlled-addict.html

Back