Proof that Jason Malachi's Facebook is Fake!

I'm not sure if it was a rumor I really remember seeing it but that's what I meant they have Demos not full complete songs and I'm sure that Bad will be getting a 25th Anniversary album in 2012 + Dr. Freeze confirmed that on the Second Posthumous album it will have Escape which some leaked info went out to Wikipedia with a Release date for December 2011 - 2012 it had 2 years on it it was removed by Sony the next day.
It wasn't removed by Sony. It was removed by editors of Wikipedia (as I recieved from them in a private emssage) because it was unverifiable and so far not sourced except from quotes.

If the second album has Escape then they fail as well as Gangster. Because I don't want to hear songs I already know and have, I want brand-new stuff never-before-heard.

I think it'd be really cool if they just released a boxset like the Ultimate Collection with the demos with the mumblings and stuff all the way from Billie Jean to Fall Again and Hollywood Tonight, it'd be nice to hear just any demos they can give us. Like that guy said who's writing that book about MJ, it'd be good for history and especially for the fans if we get to hear stuff like that.
Each disc covering a certain period with as many demos as can fit on each disc:

1978 - 1983
1984 - 1989
1990 - 1996
1997 - 2001
2002 - 2009

One DVD with unseen footage and the last as a brand-new album.

Back