question about the glenda tapes

So, guys, he was talking about his dogs not about girls? This is how rumors are being born usually... .

In which part? In part about dogs or ...? I am confused. The trascript was posted but the tape does not exist? I wish I could listen to this tape.

The tape does exist:

[youtube]cSv0t_52qPg[/youtube]

Starting from 6:26 Michael talks about his dogs :)

S could be prinsess Stephanie, Joseph mentioned in his book, Michael sorta dated her. It could fit this transcript

Stephanie Mills?
Edit: Ooo, excuse me...princess Stephanie of Monaco... Ok...No comment about this.

well princess Stephanie of Monaco was a "wild girl". Michael could have dated her but I really do not think that virgin, shy and promised to be married applies to her at all.

The tape does exist:

[youtube]cSv0t_52qPg[/youtube]

Starting from 6:26 Michael talks about his dogs :)

What? I am confused even more... . this one I herad MANY times. So, he talks about Kathy the nurse (his friend or temp girlfriend) and about his 2 dogs Sasha and Shadow. There is nothing about princess and such in this conversation. Where do you guys get it... ?
Glenda's tapes are from 1992 and soon enough he will meet Lisa and will marry her in 1994. There is simply no room for other serious relationships between years 1992 and 1994 imo.

Last edited:
What? I am confused even more... . this one I herad MANY times. So, he talks about Kathy the nurse (his friend or temp girlfriend) and about his 2 dogs Sasha and Shadow. There is nothing about princess and such in this conversation. Where do you guys get it... ?
Glenda's tapes are from 1992 and soon enough he will meet Lisa and will marry her in 1994. There is simply no room for other serious relationships between years 1992 and 1994 imo.

My bad, I thought you meant where did he talk about dogs and girls... there's footage of both on YouTube. With regards to the Princess stuff, I haven't listened to all the footage yet (even though I have it now, thanks again Katia :D) but so far I've heard no mention of it. Why would there be no room for a relationship between 1992 and 1994 though? We don't know about that. Plus not all recordings are from 1992 cause in one of them MJ says he's 32 so it had to be 1990/1991.

So, guys, he was talking about his dogs not about girls? This is how rumors are being born usually... .

He does talk about his dogs, but he talks about girls as well. On the available audio tapes Michael mentions two girls named Kathy and Melissa (no one seems to know their identities yet) and also mentions Tatum, Diana, and possibly an unnamed woman (the chick who fooled around on him). He never mentions "S" or a princess anywhere on the available audio tapes.

My bad, I thought you meant where did he talk about dogs and girls... there's footage of both on YouTube. With regards to the Princess stuff, I haven't listened to all the footage yet (even though I have it now, thanks again Katia :D) but so far I've heard no mention of it. Why would there be no room for a relationship between 1992 and 1994 though? We don't know about that. Plus not all recordings are from 1992 cause in one of them MJ says he's 32 so it had to be 1990/1991.

Well, I think there is no room for any serious relationships from 1992 to 1994 because he was dating Lisa at one point which took some time and plus he went through false allegations which included a terrible humiliation, body search and such. Lisa was the one who helped him. Anything else is fan fiction and rich imagination imo.
I do not know about years 1990/91. I just can assume if he had something real serious the world would know because MJ was not that kind of person who would break up serious realtionships that easy go and date Lisa right after and marry her. He was not that kind of person nad it does not fit him imo.

He does talk about his dogs, but he talks about girls as well. On the available audio tapes Michael mentions two girls named Kathy and Melissa (no one seems to know their identities yet) and also mentions Tatum, Diana, and possibly an unnamed woman (the chick who fooled around on him). He never mentions "S" or a princess anywhere on the available audio tapes.

I remember only he was talking about Kathy, Diana and dogs. Can you please tell me in which part he was talking about Tatum and Melissa?

^ LMP forced her way into Michael's life only after the allegations, she worked hard to brainwash him when he was down and broken,,,besides that, she was married up until 94 so i think he was more than serious with other girl until his world was about to collapse but thanks to God and Liz Taylor he survived .

I remember only he was talking about Kathy, Diana and dogs. Can you please tell me in which part he was talking about Tatum and Melissa?

They discuss Melissa in this part at around 1:13, although they don't mention her by name in the clip on YouTube. In the other parts of the audio not on YT, Michael calls the coordinator/model girl Melissa. Tatum is mentioned at 9:34 in this same clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n75cwYRJR6Q&feature=related

^ LMP forced her way into Michael's life only after the allegations

Nope, that's inaccurate. MJ and LMP were photographed together at an event in Atlanta in May 1993 (before the allegations) and Michael stated in an interview with Ebony in 1994 that he and LMP started seeing each other when he was recording Dangerous, which was also before the allegations.

to be clear..the part about S are not in the 3 hours I'm sorry I wrote before that I've not the parts where he spoke about this girl some fans said to have them but they had never publish the tapes on line we have just the transcripts about this girl and for this reason we don't know if the convos about S are fan finction or not.the convos are 8 hours long some fans bought copies of the taped conversations a few years back
as about the girl mj and her (if it's all true) had a very secret relationship cause she was promised to someone else chosen by her family during the talks they spoke about a restrictive religion ..they mention arabic or indian Hair ...so for this reason we thought she was an arabic princess and again someone said that this girl...okay named suzette was mj's secret girlfriend for all mj's life ..they broke up but later they became lovers again ...here you can read what I'm talking about.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=3520&start=125

to be clear..the part about S are not in the 3 hours I'm sorry I wrote before that I've not the parts where he spoke about this girl some fans said to have them but they had never publish the tapes on line we have just the transcripts about this girl and for this reason we don't know if the convos about S are fan finction or not.the convos are 8 hours long some fans bought copies of the taped conversations a few years back
as about the girl mj and her (if it's all true) had a very secret relationship cause she was promised to someone else chosen by her family during the talks they spoke about a restrictive religion ..they mention arabic or indian Hair ...so for this reason we thought she was an arabic princess and again someone said that this girl...okay named suzette was mj's secret girlfriend for all mj's life ..they broke up but later they became lovers again ...here you can read what I'm talking about.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=3520&start=125

It sounds such a BS that some fans bought copies a few years ago and we still have NONE of them on the net. makes me wonder why?
Than once again if MJ had a secret girlfriend for YEARS why he would marry Lisa? It shows him as a not very nice person which is BS too. This man was not like that and he would not hurt Lisa, jumping from one realtionship to another. It had to take him some time to heal at least than start new relationshps.
Besides, this woman they say is from Egypt from a rich family and her parents did not let her marry MJ because of what? What kind of BS is that?
This whole story I believe was born in somebody's sick mind under RTT influence. I traveled to Middle East in poor countries, I have to say that ppl have a very rich imadgination there because the live is so simple.
It is sort of cultural thing like a story of 1001 nights. So I take this story with a HUGE grain of salt cos I know this culture pretty well.

So, pls be careful when you read such stories. I would not believe one bit of it. Besides, we have a transcript but nobody heard a tape yet which was bought by some fans years ago as you claim.
It just does not make any freaking sense.
Than we know from bodyguards answers that during last years of his life he was dating some girls and it was not just one girl.
Can you believe that he was kissing these girls on the back seat of his car and at the same time he had a love of his life and broken heart? Oh , give me a break! What kind of person he was tnen? It does not make any freaking sense either :lol:
I know some ppl would not believe bodyguards but they would believe some crazy stories like that. Geeezz..... .

Last edited:
It sounds such a BS that some fans bought copies a few years ago and we still have NONE of them on the net. makes me wonder why?
Than once again if MJ had a secret girlfriend for YEARS why he would marry Lisa? It shows him as a not very nice person which is BS too. This man was not like that and he would not hurt Lisa, jumping from one realtionship to another. It had to take him some time to heal at least than start new relationshps.
Besides, this woman they say is from Egypt from a rich family and her parents did not let her marry MJ because of what? What kind of BS is that?
This whole story I believe was born in somebody's sick mind under RTT influence. I traveled to Middle East in poor countries, I have to say that ppl have a very rich imadgination there because the live is so simple.
It is sort of cultural thing like a story of 1001 nights. So I take this story with a HUGE grain of salt cos I know this culture pretty well.

So, pls be careful when you read such stories. I would not believe one bit of it. Besides, we have a transcript but nobody heard a tape yet which was bought by some fans years ago as you claim.
It just does not make any freaking sense.

yes and I'm with you infact I wrote IF this is true!it's hard to believe cause we did not listen to the convos and the man who got and sold the tapes David Hans Schmidt (where fans bought them )died so we cannot ask o try to have them ..cause these fans don't wanna share the tapes.

yes and I'm with you infact I wrote IF this is true!it's hard to believe cause we did not listen to the convos and the man who got and sold the tapes David Hans Schmidt (where fans bought them )died so we cannot ask o try to have them ..cause these fans don't wanna share the tapes.

Well David Hans Schmidt died as you said but Glenda STILL alive right? Why not to ask her? She is the ONE who talked to him and she probably has all tapes. Why it always has to be such a big mystery?

Last edited:
I have 6-3 part of talks abut "S". Read them and then decide whether this is a fan fiction or truth.
I think this is a complete hoax and I will continue to believe that while I did not hear recordings and Michael`s voice to tell these things.

6-3

G- Look, don't worry its only b/t us. you can say anything (inaudible) , i wont judge you. you can tell what ever you want..its only me

M- okay I believe you, well...well I (inaudible) her around and embraced her and I promised her , I said , (name) " if you want to be with me ,I will make it happen And if you want to keep it a secret...I promise you no one will ever know (inaudible)(inaudible) but I can't turn back now, I may be selfish but I don't want to stop"

G- Oh my, what did she have to say?

M- She didn't say anything. She kissed me (inaudible) ..we caressed each other, ..oh gosh....I get crazy remembering this (inaudible) ..Then she put her hand on my waist and she got down and (chuckles) I shouldn't say... (giggles) .. she just helped me undress...I shouldn't say...

G- Michael I have told you so many things! ……………………………………………………………Besides after our conversations on sex, your not that shy! (laughing)

M- (laughs) I told you I get embarassed easily.

G- Okay , I don't want you to be embarrassed but remember I am a married woman!! (hahah)

audio skip

"lets have some more wine, this is fun and enlightening " I'm glad Scott will be late.

M- wait.......be right back ..I need something stronger than wine. (laughing)

audio jumps...

M- ( lowers voice) Okay, where was (inaudible) up , she undresses me.. I was embarassed but I let her (inaudible) , she wasn't being shy , I think she was really turned on. She really (inaudible) my clothes off (laughs) …she was aggressive……..and she was about to kiss me…. There….. but ......... I lifted her up ...and I told her to lie back , she (inaudible) stunning. I was nervous, she was almost shaking , so I ......ah..........I kissed her and I told her close your eyes and just kiss me.. (clears throat) (pause)

G- wait!! I need more (inaudible) (lots of noise, phone falls down or glenda?) Oh sorry about that ..ahaah..I am clumsy today.

M- you okay , girl? (laughs)

G- Okay no more interuptions.....I can't believe your telling me finally!! (inaudible)

M- Okay..(clears throat) ,........So I was kissing her right...... and I could tell her body was responding (inaudible) me. I touched her and she was just so (inaudible)....so responsive.............I knew it was okay to (inaudible) . I just wanted to please her, she was too shy to let me use (muffled )- (LOL) so I had my hands (inaudible) over her (inaudible). I really tried to relax her but she was taking so long.........I just wanted to explode (inaudible). I just decided I am just going to try what we talked about (inaudible) and I had to just hold her... her nails were sinking into my shoulders but I wouldn't let her get away ............................ (inaudible) I made sure she was pleased (muffled).

G- (inaudible) I was wrong about you being shy around her . I'm sure she was pleased........... with your dedication! .. (laughs) (inaudible sentence)

G- Is she still mad at you?

M- She won't talk to me about (inaudible) . Its just...... (muffled) way she handles things...she pushes me away.

G- Don't (inaudible) me saying this...Its your own fault (inaudible parts).............I told you not to do that.(pause) I mean just because she's in college, she is not (inaudible) naive.(laughs)

M- (sighs) I wish she would (inaudible) listen to me...but you can't tell that girl anything when she's mad. I know….I trust her………….but then..I get so insecure. She knows how to be (muffled).... (muffled) with(inaudible) opposite sex, it makes me so (inaudible) angry that she doesn't see it happen. You know how I feel about women using (inaudible) sexuality.

G-OMG- "S" is not doing that! Take my advice, ...........don't (inaudible) your own experiences onto her......and ambush it, (inaudible) you do...... , Just don’t go there….into the games ....(inaudible) antics. (laughs) Remember (muffled) you told me about Randy and the 2 girls fighting over who gets to sit in the limosine..then the one he turned down shows up with Marcus (laughs).

M- oh yeah the (inaudible).............that was a long time ago…(giggles) He ended up chasing her around the night of the (muffled) …(laughs) ……..the thing is….she(name) knows how to get under my skin..really..I don’t get mad easily..

G- I was wondering when you were going to say (muffled) about that.

(muffled words)

M- I don't know.....I just...I want... not to be so jealous but its (inaudible) hard when you want something you can't have. (inaudible) try not to show her that I mind (inaudible) ............. then I end up doing something insane. At the time it just happened and she let me..even though she was sulking after..

G- Nothing is wrong with you…. just you (inaudible) set the example…since S is younger and she (inaudible) knows that you are going to give in to her… (laughs) …......honestly, your making her jealous backfires and she (inaudible) follows your example(inaudible) succeeds . I am telling you (inaudible) she is just making you jealous because you started it,........... (inaudible) (inaudible) she has no interest in anyone but you…you know that to! Don't worry (muffled)

M-(laughs) okay I am done playing her games..it just drives me crazy (muffled) I just want to love her , that's all...why is it so(inaudible), girl?

G- That’s love for you.. (laughs)

M- (chuckles) People think I invite drama (muffled) my life. I really don't (muffled). ....really

G- (Noise).............. what (muffled) is, you just encourage it. (laughs) When I was in (inaudible) my roommate would have a tragedy every(muffled)..maybe twice a week..she exaggerated everything (inaudible)................I would (inaudible) what's wrong with my ilife nothing exciting ever happens. But she was always in turmoil. (inaudible part) I think (muffled) if things were calm.... Carly, she didn't know how to deal with it, you see what I'm saying (inaudible.

M- Yes... I don't want that around me. (inaudible words). She calms me................she tells me when I'm wrong and I listen even though I am (inaudible) stubborn......not with her. Let me ask (inaudible) you know why it's her?

G- Yeah I have an idea. I (muffled)

M- tell me what you think>?

G- Oh I really (muffled) about it............ I (inaudible) it's because she gets you like nobody else (inaudible) . She doesn't care who (muffled) you are... she tells you like it is....and you've said to me , you shared (inaudible) secrets with her ..........she is their (inaudible) the tough times, (inaudible parts) depression......she relates. One of the most important things is, ......... you took the time to (muffled) to know her Michael............. (inaudible) didn't rush with each other.. Not to mention all the first times you have shared.(laughs)

M- (clears throat) hold one sec...

(back)

M- (inaudible) because I have a bond with her .........GIRL, That is rare for me! . I (inaudible) normally let my guard down even if (inaudible) am close to you. (inaudible) don't have to look over my shoulders (muffled) the time....she (inaudible) (inaudible) secure with who she is...she says "I just want to be with you ,no matter (inaudible)" She (inaudible) encourages me to get over all my insecurities... Its like this (muffled) .......that little bit of an opening I have (inside?) to let anyone in.....(inaudible) she snuck in here .......... ............(muffled) I end up doing senseless things because of it.

(i think this is continuing from 6_3..)

G- when did you last (inaudible) " S"?

M- A (muffled) days ago at the apartment...I told her come up lets just talk and she(muffled) given me this book she (inaudible) to read ....umm... ... slaughterhousefive..... she (muffled) loves to read. So I promised I'd help her with her (inaudible) for her class..........cause she didn't really get.... she didn't like the (inaudible) in the book

G-Oh, I love that book! I could have helped (inaudible) (laughs) .

M- ....honestly I didn't have time to read it so I (inaudible) much help. I had my brace on so I thought we could just (inaudible) in bed . Maybe watch a movie....or something else....(laughs) (inaudible part) It was hard , I couldn't move around (muffled)..... afterwords, she stayed over to take care (inaudible) and we just cuddled, played music trivia which she knows nothing (inaudible) ,so instead I just sang them to her and she fell asleep, it's not only (inaudible part) , it's on another level our intimacy.

G- you two have something special ..beyond (inaudible) time or rules, Michael. Did you drive her (inaudible) the next day?

M- Nooo ...it not safe ...... that..well ..not like the beginining....... She made breakfast ..we showered and she left first.............she had her car in (inaudible). (sigh) After that is when I (inaudible) it. I should have just (inaudible) a moment ....(muffled) (inuadible part) expressed my feelings better to her than just (muffled) at her.

G- Just apoligize. Your both adults, misunderstandings happen Michael. She has (inaudible) them .... you didn't walk away either Michael. She is not going to..its so silly.(laughs) (inaudible)remember the amazing gift she gave you (muffled) your birthday, she (muffled) loves you.

M- I know..I know she does.....I just(muffled) ... I feel so bad about it. I know I am stubborn (muffled parts) ..... I just feel jumpy when I can't be in control (inaudible parts)..............which is a lot when it comes to her and us. I did it out of love but......(inaudible) in my face. It's my fault....(inaudible part)

G- That's why I know this is different. You told me you don't get attached easily or you (inaudible) on quickly...this (inaudible) different...you've let your gaurd down.?

M- Of course, Its because I trust in in her completely, other (muffled) in her (ear/hair??) I don't trust (inuadible part) ................ I know she is real....(inaudible part) the magic....she won't ever say (inaudible) ....not even if she hates me...... twenty years from now....that's why I can tell her everything. She has my heart, I want to protect her........usually its the other way around....people wanting to protect me...................Its real.............I won't ever hurt her.(inaudible) ...,not on purpose.....I respect her (muffled). Like ,she really gets me. (muffled) see's me without the (inaudible) costumes...without the veil ..(inaudible) see's me just as I am ......I am (inaudible) with her.

G- I think it's also (muffled) you are lonely for so long. You can't just (inaudible) out in public without the mob scene........now you have ((inaudible part) acccepts it..... because she is in the (inaudible) situation.

audio jumps....starts here... (probably a different conversation)

M- So you think the plan , I don't want to say too much (inaudible), but will it work?

G- Why,are you not home? (inaudible)

M- No,(inaudible) why, I don't know if its safe. But the big ___?? we talked about.....should i go through with it.

G- yes, that's perfect! I told you do it!

M- Hmm...Is (inaudible) going to love it or kill me (inaudible)(inaudible).. (laughs)

G- I think "S' will love it.

M- I hope she does (inaudible) ...................let's talk about it when I can speak freely not yet

(inaudible words).

G- Okay, (laughing) I'm trying to talk to you without saying everything.(laughs) Its hard when I have to think about it. So Michael did you (muffled) that thing you were going to (inaudible) the other thing.

M- pardon......what do mean?

G-( laughing) I was being sarcastic about ( inaudible)

M- (laughs) I was (inaudible) what are you talking about....... hold on just a ...(muffled)

you have to read this too :eek:h there is a lot of confusion around .lol

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/shana-mangatal-she-lying-not-196517/

You better had to post this link. Ppl say that somebody makes money from this fake stories or even steal pl's identities trough some websites (tape owners as they say).. but nobody could listen to even short piece of this tape even some folks who wanted to buy it.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/l...need-beg-anyone-password-196335/index247.html

I have 6-3 part of talks abut "S". Read them and then decide whether this is a fan fiction or truth.
I think this is a complete hoax and I will continue to believe that while I did not hear recordings and Michael`s voice to tell these things.

I think it is 100% hoax. I even did not read till the end. It does not fit another parts of Glenda's tapes where he says that he wants to be involved in realtionships with a woman.
Waht a BS... Somebody has too much time in their hands or it is a business.

Last edited:
Nobody bought the tapes from Hans Schmidt, I repeatly asked him about buying them, and he never got back to me, and this was right when he put them online, he abandoned the site shortly after he put some clips on, then killed himself. I don't know how many times people need to be told the "S" parts are bullshit made up by a fan, the only true parts are the ones we have audio to.

Nobody bought the tapes from Hans Schmidt, I repeatly asked him about buying them, and he never got back to me, and this was right when he put them online, he abandoned the site shortly after he put some clips on, then killed himself. I don't know how many times people need to be told the "S" parts are bullshit made up by a fan, the only true parts are the ones we have audio to.

I know, but it's just so hard for me to believe that some (or one?) "fans" have such a rich imagination that they can make all of this up. I mean, look at all the details like playing music trivia with this girl, the joking back and forth with Glenda, the (inaudibles) etc. it just looks so real... but then I compare it to the audio material that is actually released (and I do believe it is Michael) and the two just don't add up. Like listen to this:

[youtube]n75cwYRJR6Q[/youtube]

7:10: I want to be with someone, I wanna know what a relationship is all about before I die, can't you understand that girl? [...] I've never had.. I mean, I've been with Tate, I thought I was with Diana, it was just in my own mind. [...] I've never had a relationship. My bothers have been married, my brothers have had girlfriends, I really haven't had that. [...] I just wanna know what it's like girl, to have a real relationship with someone who doesn't want me for me.. that I don't have to look over my shoulder all the time. [...] I don't wanna die without knowing about having a real relationship with a woman or being involved.I don't... I was involved but we never did anything, we never really had sex. [...] No, not until I got married. ETC.

So... who to believe? The fan who wrote the transcript about "S" or Michael? I'm inclined to go with the latter ;)

Well David Hans Schmidt died as you said but Glenda STILL alive right? Why not to ask her? She is the ONE who talked to him and she probably has all tapes. Why it always has to be such a big mystery?

yes glenda is alive :) but do you think she want to speak? everybody after the 25th of june let interviews here and there even people who don't knew him but glenda don't talk i knew some fans tried to contact her on fb but she did not reply...and I know for sure she is the real glenda.!

I think S was 100% Stephanie de Monaco, i just noticed tofay on youtube the making of give in to me video on 1:40 she was on the back set...like in Munich... :imbad strange thing...it makes me believe the tapes about S are real, Michael even told Glenda the first line of the song in there...too many coincidences...

I wonder if that's really mj on these
I'm pretty certain that the person talking to Glenda on these recordings is indeed Michael. In fact, I don't know why so many fans are doubtful about the authenticity of those tapes.

There are too many small, almost insignificant, details in Michael and Glenda's discussions which would have to have been thought out, if these recordings were forgeries, plus the chronology matches perfectly.

Here are some examples:
-Michael talks about visiting the Neuschwanstein castle in Bavaria, while in Munich, during the Dangerous Tour.
-When asked about his schedule, he mentions two shows in Germany, which would later be cancelled (Stuttgart and Gelsenkirchen).
-On June 27, 1992, Brandi Jackson can be heard answering the telephone and she says her father's name is Sigmund (Jackie).
-Michael tells Glenda that Brandi was in his L.A. Gear Commercial
-Father's Day took place on June 21st in 1992, and whilst on the phone with Sam, just after the Munich show (June 27), he asks Sam how his Father's Day was, an example of the chronology matching.
-At certain times, Michael jokingly imitates a British accent - something we know he would do a lot on the phone.

I could go on, but I think you get my point. If these recordings are forgeries, they would have to have been made by a huge Michael Jackson fan who did a ton of research.
Wouldn't the whole point of faking such phone recordings be for Michael to talk about something controversial instead of laughing with Glenda about the name "Spotted dick"?

Last edited:
Back