question about the glenda tapes

the part about S was not available some fans said to have all the conversations (8 hours)and they said mj spoke about this S girl but on line you can listen to 3 hours of the convos so who know if the last parts are fan finc. or not? cause anyone publish them on line the fans who started a blog about the secrets part of the convos said that she was unable to put them on line cause she need a particular audio- recorder to copy the tapes on cd I don't know if it was true or not...I investigated a lot about these private parts cause I wanted to know if it was true or not but I did not find a good help.

according to the people who were transcribing the tapes he was saying her full name but they (the people who were transcribing) wrote only "S" to protect her real identity.

Plus at none of the transcripts Michael referred to her as a princess. All it was said that Michael knew her family and they trusted him to look after her, she (her family) had money and she had her own staff. She might be the daughter of a rich business man.

it's true but he also said that he knew her in a castle and then there was the story that she was betrothed to a man chosen by her family and so on so everybody thought she was an arabic princess or something

the part about S was not available some fans said to have all the conversations (8 hours)and they said mj spoke about this S girl but on line you can listen to 3 hours of the convos so who know if the last parts are fan finc. or not? cause anyone publish them on line the fans who started a blog about the secrets part of the convos said that she was unable to put them on line cause she need a particular audio- recorder to copy the tapes on cd I don't know if it was true or not...I investigated a lot about these private parts cause I wanted to know if it was true or not but I did not find a good help.

Where can I find this footage? I would love to hear it. I asked this before but I didn't get an answer :(

so tbh we really dont know lol lots of conflicting info. intresting comments though

Well maybe it's just me, but when I download that I only get the parts that are already on YouTube.. not the 3 hour footage somebody was talking about :(

I downloaded them last year and i don't remember the link but send me a pm with your e mail I'll do my best to send you the 3 hour ok?:)

Anybody knows how old is Shana now? If this tape exists, the woman he is talking about has to be 40 y.o by now or so. Once again if the tape is not fake. I wonder why this part of conversation is not on net? The rest is on the net (part about Kathy and some private stuff are out), but this part is not. It is very strange. Do not get me wrong I would not like to be any of it on the net but because the rest is on the net with very private stuff, why a part about "princess" was such a big deal?

Anybody knows how old is Shana now? If this tape exists, the woman he is talking about has to be 40 y.o by now or so. Once again if the tape is not fake. I wonder why this part of conversation is not on net? The rest is on the net (part about Kathy and some private stuff are out), but this part is not. It is very strange. Do not get me wrong I would not like to be any of it on the net but because the rest is on the net with very private stuff, why a part about "princess" was such a big deal?

The part about the "S" girl is (probably) fake, which is why there's no audio. If it were real the audio would have leaked a long time ago.

I have a question about the Glenda tapes..

Who is Glenda ??

As far as I know Glenda is a mother of a boy who was a Michael`s friend. On audio you can hear conversation with him

Here transcripts and links to audio recordings. You can see other parts on the left of the screen. The quality is not very good!
http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/category/glenda-transcript-1-4/

Thank you for shearing. Some parts I did not hear. The quality sucks, you're right. But there is nothing in this part related to the subject we discussed here. Thank u anyways.
It is so sad when he says about a physical pain he suffered from:( He says he has a pain like that the first time. Was it in 1992?

Last edited:
As far as I know Glenda is a mother of a boy who was a Michael`s friend. On audio you can hear conversation with him

Glenda was Michael's friend, and I believe a friend of his family's. Her husband thought she was having an affair with Michael and recorded the phone conversations.

Thank you for shearing. Some parts I did not hear. The quality sucks, you're right. But there is nothing in this part related to the subject we discussed here. Thank u anyways.
It is so sad when he says about a physical pain he suffered from:( He says he has a pain like that the first time. Was it in 1992?

You welcome!

Glenda was Michael's friend, and I believe a friend of his family's. Her husband thought she was having an affair with Michael and recorded the phone conversations.

You know, you refresh my memory and somewhere in my mind I found this piece of information which it was totаlly forgotten. Thank you!

You know, you refresh my memory and somewhere in my mind I found this piece of information which it was totаlly forgotten. Thank you!

Thanks, well he certainly seemed to trust her, he revealed a lot to her.

No, he would never get back to me on a price. But he did have a few short samples on his site, and I was able to find the 3 hrs that he didn't publish.

I'll tell you more,during the trial the UK channel4 broadcasted a tv special titled "michael jackson's boys" where some of the boys who travelled around the world with Mj or that he met and become friends for a long period had been interviewed among these boys ..there was DAMIEN ,he was glanda's son.during the interview he said how the friendship began he said that he wrote him a letter in 1985 and mj aswered to him ..letters after letters they became friends and mj met him and the family ..so then damien's mother(glanda) and mj became friends damien said that mj need someone to trust and his mother was his confident ...damien said that they spoke on the phone nights and days and his father became suspicious when they started to calling each other 3 times by day ..damien said that his father called the mother for going to sleep but she was on the phone with mj so the father started to record the conversations.during the interview some parts of the convos we listen to were brodcasted.
damien said that the friendship with mj started in 1985 and ended in the 90(during the interviews they showed pics of the family too and there is a pic of the dangerous era) he said that from one day to another the phone stopped to ring ...michael stopped to call them and he said the family has waited a long time the phone rang again but Michael no longer has called back and he said that he was wondering why.

okay there is a fact that I don't understand on these convos..during one of them mike was talking to glanda 's daughter or son I did not remember..anyway they talked about dogs and mike said he had 2 dogs sasha and shadow and so on .listen to how he spoke about the 2 dogs he was not a person who was afraid of dogs but we knew about this fear(private home movie-the rabbi-book) even if there are pics that showed mj and dogs together ..having fun and so on I also e mailed to shana mangatal about this matter and she reply like that...michael had never had a dog cause his fear the only dog he had was the one he present to prince ..So? where is the true?

okay there is a fact that I don't understand on these convos..during one of them mike was talking to glanda 's daughter or son I did not remember..anyway they talked about dogs and mike said he had 2 dogs sasha and shadow and so on .listen to how he spoke about the 2 dogs he was not a person who was afraid of dogs but we knew about this fear(private home movie-the rabbi-book) even if there are pics that showed mj and dogs together ..having fun and so on I also e mailed to shana mangatal about this matter and she reply like that...michael had never had a dog cause his fear the only dog he had was the one he present to prince ..So? where is the true?

I remember him saying something like he was afraid of dogs because he didn't know their history, dogs can be very 'aggressive' (I forgot the exact word for this, but you probably know what I mean) due to being treated badly by their (previous) bosses and they can be capricious, that's what made him scared of them.. but probably with Shadow and Sasha he wasn't scared because he was the owner so he knew them well. At least, that's my explanation for this, it's indeed kinda weird ;)

S could be prinsess Stephanie, Joseph mentioned in his book, Michael sorta dated her. It could fit this transcript

Stephanie Mills?
Edit: Ooo, excuse me...princess Stephanie of Monaco... Ok...No comment about this.

Michael DID have dogs! If you watch the Unauthorized interview from around 1983 on YouTube, there Michael mentions having dogs, when he says one of his dogs attacked the lama that died.

Maybe he was only afraid of dogs he didn't know too well - but obviously not of his own dogs.

I'll tell you more,during the trial the UK channel4 broadcasted a tv special titled "michael jackson's boys" where some of the boys who travelled around the world with Mj or that he met and become friends for a long period had been interviewed among these boys ..there was DAMIEN ,he was glanda's son.during the interview he said how the friendship began he said that he wrote him a letter in 1985 and mj aswered to him ..letters after letters they became friends and mj met him and the family ..so then damien's mother(glanda) and mj became friends damien said that mj need someone to trust and his mother was his confident ...damien said that they spoke on the phone nights and days and his father became suspicious when they started to calling each other 3 times by day ..damien said that his father called the mother for going to sleep but she was on the phone with mj so the father started to record the conversations.during the interview some parts of the convos we listen to were brodcasted.
damien said that the friendship with mj started in 1985 and ended in the 90(during the interviews they showed pics of the family too and there is a pic of the dangerous era) he said that from one day to another the phone stopped to ring ...michael stopped to call them and he said the family has waited a long time the phone rang again but Michael no longer has called back and he said that he was wondering why.

I didn't know about this interview. Is it up on YT or is there a way to watch it somehow?

Edit: I looked up this film at IMDB but I haven't found a Damien on the list of credit: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443586/fullcredits#cast

Last edited:
I remember him saying something like he was afraid of dogs because he didn't know their history, dogs can be very 'aggressive' (I forgot the exact word for this, but you probably know what I mean) due to being treated badly by their (previous) bosses and they can be capricious, that's what made him scared of them.. but probably with Shadow and Sasha he wasn't scared because he was the owner so he knew them well. At least, that's my explanation for this, it's indeed kinda weird ;)

yes..tha'ts could be true!!good observation:)may be shana gave me that answer cause she did not know about sasha and shadow.

Back