Random MJ Fan Encounters?

SmoothCriminal1958

Proud Member
Country
United-States
It feels like I am all the time running into random Michael Jackson things. (Hehe) The most random thing though, was when I was in Disneyland a few years back, and I noticed a guy wearing a Captain Eo shirt. Cool, right? I wanted to ask him about it, but he got lost in the seemingly endless crowd of people. Well, later, we were both in the same line for a ride, and I asked him where he got the shirt. He gave me the link, and I now own the shirt. It's not that unusual, because Captain Eo was a video/ride thingy a while ago, but the chances of bumping into the guy twice were pretty random. I think about that sometimes for absolutely no reason. And as I am writing this, they are playing Man In the Mirror on the radio...thank you Michael.
What is everybody's most random Michael Jackson fan encounter?

I had a few MJ fan encounters šŸ¤£ One of them is here in mjjc, when I met one person from my country šŸ˜…

I happened to meet an MJ fan when I was far from one myself. And after the meeting, I became a fan myself))))) Does that count? šŸ˜€

I saw a lady a few years back wearing a Bad tour t-shirt when I was at IKEA, which I thought was really odd because I LOVE the Bad tour. I Also seem to hear MJ or the Jacksons on the radio while i'm away, I also saw Bucharest 92 playing on a tv in a restaurant on a random Youtube video I was watching recently I was like WOW, it's really strange but cool.

Well I didn't really meet this fan but I just KNEW this person was likely a hardcore fan.

It was shortly after HIStory was released as I was at my cottage about 2 hours from where I live. It is VERY remote and deep in the bush/forest. Well across the lake, there were other cottages and I was sitting on the dock just chillin' and I heard something familiar across the lake. I could hear an MJ song from the HIStory album. Soon enough I realized someone was playing the entire album and LOUD across the lake for all to hear. It was glorious :D

Back In 1997 I attended the HIStory tour concert in Oostende Belgium. On our way to the stage I ran into a guy from class. I had no idea he was going to be there and he didn't know I was going either and among tens of thousands of people we passed each other. I call that very random lol

Back In 1997 I attended the HIStory tour concert in Oostende Belgium. On our way to the stage I ran into a guy from class. I had no idea he was going to be there and he didn't know I was going either and among tens of thousands of people we passed each other. I call that very random lol
:ROFLMAO: Ain't that always the way! [ or not] I attended in London 1997
It's cool when it happens

Back