Random MJ reference I noticed in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Mike P.

Proud Member
You'd think with as many times as I've seen this film that I'd have noticed this years ago but when I was watching it in 4K, I noticed during the scene where the T-1000 is questioning these two young girls about the whereabouts of John Connor, The taller of the 2 girls is wearing a Michael Jackson jacket. It says "Bad" in the red album font on the front and on the back I can make out the MJJ Productions moonwalk logo.

Is there any chance anyone actually has this jacket or a picture of it so I can see what it looks like?

Last edited:
If that is what you say it is then yay. I can’t see shit though but I trust you!

You'd think with as many times as I've seen this film that I'd have noticed this years ago but when I was watching it in 4K, I noticed during the scene where the T-1000 is questioning these two young girls about the whereabouts of John Connor, The taller of the 2 girls is wearing a Michael Jackson jacket. It says "Bad" in the red album font on the front and on the back I can make out the MJJ Productions moonwalk logo.

Is there any chance anyone actually has this jacket or a picture of it so I can see what it looks like?
I guess it goes along with Judgement Day being August 29th 1997. I think Sarah Connor even mentions that it is Michael’s birthday.

Not bad these jackets. It’s the first time I see one lol. Lets say clothes don’t get my main attention

Not bad these jackets. It’s the first time I see one lol. Lets say clothes don’t get my main attention
Are you sure about that, 😅 you have been quite opinionated about the dangerous tour outfit ;)

On topic, this is great! I wish there were more of these random references to Michael, but alas :(

Yeah, I also like the reference at the ending. It shows how MJ was a big part of culture society. Everybody knows him.

Yeah, I also like the reference at the ending. It shows how MJ was a big part of culture society. Everybody knows him.
ooh, could you remind what that is? Have only seen the film a couple of times and not for yonks so don't know it off by heart, lol. Really intrigued.

I found out that the girl is TV actress Nikki Cox. As a child, she appeared as a dancer in the "Badder" segment of Moonwalker. I had a feeling she was probably involved in some MJ related project prior to T2. It's cool that she basically dropped an MJ easter egg in T2 since that was probably her personal jacket from the Moonwalker set.

Last edited:
@DangerousGal91

Now why would I want Michael dressed in a leopard print?!
...Well, perhaps he could make it look hot!!

Now I'm curious whether or not that exists, lol. Not sure he was the type for it. Also for a second I thought I'd made a typo, but no, you're just bullying me again. 🤣

Anyway I'm being off-topic again SORRY... 😭

I found out that the girl is TV actress Nikki Cox. As a child, she appeared as a dancer in the "Badder" segment of Moonwalker. I had a feeling she was probably involved in some MJ related project prior to T2. It's cool that she basically dropped an MJ easter egg in T2 since that was probably her personal jacket from the Moonwalker set.
& it's the same jacket they also wore in the speed demon scene "what's with all the smoke? Movie stuff sir"

Back