Randy Jackson's declaration against MJ Estate Executors

It just occurred to me that if they can prove the will to be invalid, they can say he died intestate and then one or more of them can be named administrators.
Remember when they had Katherine in court within days of June 25th stating that very thing.

However, Michael had several previous legal wills that the court would use and the court approved this one anyway. So there's no good in fighting this anymore.

It just occurred to me that if they can prove the will to be invalid, they can say he died intestate and then one or more of them can be named administrators.
Remember when they had Katherine in court within days of June 25th stating that very thing.

However, Michael had several previous legal wills that the court would use and the court approved this one anyway. So there's no good in fighting this anymore.

And none of them left any money or executive control of his estate to his siblings or father, so I don't understand why they were fighting?

They did run to court four days after Michael's passing telling to judge that MJ died intestine, despite Randy saying in his infamous letter that they called to John days after MJ's passing and asked the Will, they still went to court trying to get Katherine as administrator.
John &John filed the Will in 07/06/2009, whereas KJ & Co were in the court /0629/2009, fully knowing that John has the Will.
That should tell something about how they operate.

Randy is not going to give up as long as there are articles of MJ estate generating million and billions.

I was looking of baby photos and pictures of Michael's room (the one he died) and found this
MICHAEL JACKSON -- EVERY SHOCKING DEATH SCENE PHOTO
http://www.tmz.com/photos/2013/06/1...os-inside-death-house-drugs-propofol-0234-jpg

While Randy (Karen Fake too) claimed MJ cried every time Branca's name was mentioned, he was writing notes to himself what to tell Branca to do.

Something to chew for conspirators who claims Branca was never hired:)

Back