Rare: Audio snippet of Michael Jackson rehearsing Stranger in Moscow live during the HWT

This Prague audio snippet is not really rare because it has been available on YouTube since a very long time.
I'm not sure what leak we need more, One Night Only rehearsals, HWT rehearsals or This Is It
The HIStory Tour rehearsals are apparently what his fans want most.

This Prague audio snippet is not really rare because it has been available on YouTube since a very long time.

The HIStory Tour rehearsals are apparently what his fans want most.
Says who?

If Michael had done this song with live vocals with the act he did on the HIStory tour it would join billie jean as one of his most iconic performances in my humble opinion.

I have consulted the Michael Jackson Fan Compendium Of Knowledge And Factual Information.

Also, I connect to the energies of the Universe itself in order to obtain forbidden knowledge on Michael Jackson fans' opinions.

You can get confirmation about these from @SmoothGangsta.
Nice! šŸ˜Š

I have consulted the Michael Jackson Fan Compendium Of Knowledge And Factual Information.

Also, I connect to the energies of the Universe itself in order to obtain forbidden knowledge on Michael Jackson fans' opinions.

I had to double check who was speaking

Arcane knowledge

Back