Rare Pictures Thread

Re: Unseen Pictures Thread

ht_mj_karenfaye_michaelbush_inthecloset_100624_ssv.jpg

i hate that she hangs all over him like she owns him. If she was such a great friend to him she wouldn't have used him like she did.

I saw this pic on twitter and it is by far the rarest that I ever seen. But I find this pic a little strange...don't know why. It seems photoshopped or whatever. Has anyone seen this photo before or know some background about it?

The photo seems to have been taken from a magazine or something like that, because you can see the reflect of the camera's light on the paper. I don't know why, but I can't post the pic so here is the link: https://p.twimg.com/ArgKQZ_CEAAkw9k.jpg

Hmmm....don't have a clue Nathy. I've never seen it either. Anyone?
ArgKQZ_CEAAkw9k.jpg

88703492.jpg

On a NY subway during the filming of BAD
Look at that lucky young lady. :sleep:

I saw this pic on twitter and it is by far the rarest that I ever seen. But I find this pic a little strange...don't know why. It seems photoshopped or whatever. Has anyone seen this photo before or know some background about it?

The photo seems to have been taken from a magazine or something like that, because you can see the reflect of the camera's light on the paper. I don't know why, but I can't post the pic so here is the link: https://p.twimg.com/ArgKQZ_CEAAkw9k.jpg

As far as I remember it's a photoshop. Around 2006-07 few pictures like that were printed in some newspaper with a story about Michael's visit in either Russia or Ukraine (the story was most probably made up). I don't remember exactly. Maybe others have better memory.

:yes: it's photoshopped. that's FAKE 'Michael' visit in Russia (2008)

417369_334396429931003_135225313181450_867375_404003940_n.jpg

ScreenHunter_02Feb041541.jpg

PVMmadrone_b%20small.jpg

Join us as Prince and Michael Jackson fans go toe-to-toe on the dance floor. We mix album cuts, remixes, rare tracks and classics from our extensive music collections to battle it out on the turntables. 5 hours of music with no song repeated and no cover songs played. That's how we do it!

The Prince and Michael Experience

The fun begins at 8pm / $5 after 8pm / 21+ with ID

The Prince and Michael Experience is meant to celebrate the music of two of the biggest pop cultural icons of our generation.
It is done with love and mutual respect for both artists.

??? By the looks of the calender, this was this year.???

Look at the pure excitement on the face of the girl in that one picture showing the back of MJ and his curls, posted by Stella. Lol!

Great pictures Ash! Thanks for sharing you guys! :happy:
Here's my contribution. :)
tumblr_lq2qfxRTSm1qmw1oho1_400.jpg

Back