Rare Pictures Thread

michael-jackson-young-keyboard.jpg

:)

Do you know where these are from? Seems like late TII era because of his red lion shirt.
Oh no! I usually try to put where the pics are from or where I find them. I can't believe I missed this one. But the shirt he's wearing does look like TII but MJ often repeated outfits.
images
images

Sorry, I can't be sure at the moment.
I know I've seen the pics before, but I guess we need to call on the experts to
help answer your question.

Oh no! I usually try to put where the pics are from or where I find them. I can't believe I missed this one. But the shirt he's wearing does look like TII but MJ often repeated outfits.
images
images

Sorry, I can't be sure at the moment.
I know I've seen the pics before, but I guess we need to call on the experts to
help answer your question.

Ronn Lucas Show in Las Vegas 2008

Ronn Lucas Show in Las Vegas 2008

001-41.jpg

002-40.jpg

003-37.jpg

004-36.jpg

I can't believe I never noticed it was the same shirt as in This Is It lol

Is it though? The TII shirt is button down...the 2008 one has no buttons down the front...and from what you can see of it, I can't match the design to anywhere on the TII shirt.

^ The 2008 shirt looks like a T-Shirt with the same design like the TII-Shirt. I think he liked the Ed-Hardy-Style and had different shirts in different styles... Maybe he did get it from Christian Audigier... ;)

^
TII shirt has a lion picture and this one from 2008 doesn't.This one has a guy on it.And the colour at the bottom of the shirt doesn't match.

Thanks so much Razza. :)

@Mrs. MJ, Marissa & Danielat.....that's what I was thinking as well.

There you go!! :D

I love and miss Michael Jackson so much that it hurts. Especially when I see pictures like these and so many more.

Last edited:
yea that tag is so not needed all over that pic. do you got it without the mark?

Rare pictures, uh? Well, let me see what I got here. ^^

Well, I'm not sure of what you guys consider "rare", but these are rare, to me:

34168_1377192518331_1487411707_31005961_7301623_n.jpg

out9nd.png

ohv02c.png

Sorry if any of them (or all of them, I dunno) were posted before... >.

Can you imagine? This is just inconceivable to me. Helps me understand totally the phrase "looking out unto a sea of people." My goodness...that he could draw this many people to one place. Astounding. :eek:

Thanks for posting this, Ash! :flowers: *is still amazed by this picture*

Can you imagine? This is just inconceivable to me. Helps me understand totally the phrase "looking out unto a sea of people." My goodness...that he could draw this many people to one place. Astounding. :eek:

Thanks for posting this, Ash! :flowers: *is still amazed by this picture*
579233_382126988498796_117523874959110_1181763_1608567997_n.jpg
Thats the reaction I got when I used this picture as my sig a few years back.
It really is amazing the crowds he drew.
Has any other artist have a bigger audience than this one?

Back