Rare Pictures Thread

Wow! Where did you find these in such a great quality? :eek:

They come from my collection, not the internet.

This probably not rare but it's rare to me because it's my first time seeing it.

EfUgRxRVoAEKHQn

Full size and uncropped:

(Click to enlarge)

Last edited:
How do I upload pictures here?
A very helpful one educated me on how to publish photos on here this way: Go to imgur.com, click the "New Post" button on the top left, upload the picture, title it, open the picture in a new tab and copy the URL in the address bar. Then on here, when you want to post, click the "Insert Image" option (it appears like a little painting of some sort), paste the URL, preview (just to make sure the image pops up), and then post quick reply. I hope that helps. :)

A very helpful one educated me on how to publish photos on here this way: Go to imgur.com, click the "New Post" button on the top left, upload the picture, title it, open the picture in a new tab and copy the URL in the address bar. Then on here, when you want to post, click the "Insert Image" option (it appears like a little painting of some sort), paste the URL, preview (just to make sure the image pops up), and then post quick reply. I hope that helps. :)
egHDgpR.jpg

I thought I'd use my bitmoji to thank you because you have one. It was a little confusing, but I figured it out. Thanks!

Thanks for helping. :)

There are lots of different ways to post images and what you have suggested seems like a good one to use, when wanting to upload an image from a computer library.

Photos can be copied straight from the web, too, by first clicking on the image to open it up in a larger size (not thumb nail), then hovering the mouse cursor over the image and using right-click-copy image address After that, open up the reply box on the forum and use right-click-paste directly inside the reply box. Then type the image tags in. This one goes at the front
Probably can't do that when using a phone, but rather a desk top or laptop.

Thanks for helping. :)

There are lots of different ways to post images and what you have suggested seems like a good one to use, when wanting to upload an image from a computer library.

Photos can be copied straight from the web, too, by first clicking on the image to open it up in a larger size (not thumb nail), then hovering the mouse cursor over the image and using right-click-copy image address After that, open up the reply box on the forum and use right-click-paste directly inside the reply box. Then type the image tags in. This one goes at the front
Probably can't do that when using a phone, but rather a desk top or laptop.
You are welcome and thanks for the alternative suggestion.

I made an Imgur mini-tutorial with screenshots a while ago. In case someone likes some visual aid. :)

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/144250-Mini-Tutorial-How-to-post-photos-to-the-Forum-using-Imgur
Your thread is actually where I learned to upload images on here, so many thanks!!

Not sure how rare this is, but Michael is performing Smooth Criminal on the Bad Tour while still wearing that big belt. He usually takes it off by the time he gets to Smooth Criminal
EJa2XBvXkAAoAgD.jpg
I never saw this one. not sure if it's rare or not either.
Thank you! Any idea where that photo was taken?

It's from Indianapolis, Indiana.

High res:

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:

Studio 54, New York City (April 1977)

"Woody Allen and Michael Jackson sit together at Studio 54 in New York City.
Studio 54 was an icon of the disco era boasting famous celebrities and the best DJs until its closing in 1979."

High res:

(Click to enlarge)

MichaelD;4302577 said:
Studio 54, New York City (April 1977)

"Woody Allen and Michael Jackson sit together at Studio 54 in New York City.
Studio 54 was an icon of the disco era boasting famous celebrities and the best DJs until its closing in 1979."

Thank you for all these high quality photos. It’s always so nice to be able to replace something in the collection with a better version. :)

Michael Visit South Korea, Seoul 1999. Michael arrived in Seoul, South Korea, for an upcoming fundraiser concert June 21, 1999.

Eh4pi9EWAAEy95K

Eh4pjojXYAAKBFG

Back