Rare Pictures Thread

OMG-He-s-Wearing-Purple-michael-jackson-20517099-500-674.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Case+Continues+-t9RZeH9-sCl.jpg

This looks like it's from the trial but, well, can't help myself.

Haven't read Michael Bush's book. Just came across a lovely little anecdote about Michael's clothes during the trial. On the inside lining, each jacket had his initials MJJ and three little cherubs (I think placed underneath the letters so they're holding Michael up). And no-one would know they were there but Michael. And the letters and the cherubs were positioned so that when the jacket was fastened they were over Michael's heart. Kinda sad but kinda lovely, also.

Last edited:
Michael+Jackson+Case+Continues+-t9RZeH9-sCl.jpg

This looks like it's from the trial but, well, can't help myself.

Haven't read Michael Bush's book. Just came across a lovely little anecdote about Michael's clothes during the trial. On the inside lining, each jacket had his initials MJJ and three little cherubs (I think placed underneath the letters so they're holding Michael up). And no-one would know they were there but Michael. And the letters and the cherubs were positioned so that when the jacket was fastened they were over Michael's heart. Kinda sad but kinda lovely, also.

Omg I could cry at that little anecdote. Michael was so precious. I’m so glad he has that. I’m sure it meant something to him and helped him in some way get through it.

Also this is so insanely stylish I don’t even know what to do lol. Amazing look!

rNg09rq.jpg

A quiet moment for Michael.

I think the look he has in The Way You Make Me Feel is the ultimate for me… though I may have said that about many different looks, and it would all be true lol

Still I’m just soooo in love with him in that video.

What thread is this? I’ll stop here.

I think the look he has in The Way You Make Me Feel is the ultimate for me… though I may have said that about many different looks, and it would all be true lol

Still I’m just soooo in love with him in that video.

What thread is this? I’ll stop here.
Soz, don't have notebook to hand, also on break from Brisbane 1987, seriously can't think at the mo.

Oh, lemme think, I've bumped photos from a thread re Michael wearing purple. I pretty much mined all of the usable ones, imo. These two came from a similar thread re Michael wearing blue. Think I took all of the usable ones from there but scattered them across different threads. This was yesterday and today so you can find 'em easy. Looked for red, black, white - didn't seem to be much. Did I look for hats? Can't remember. Probably. Was going a bit mad.

Did see at least one thread with poems, can't remember, need notebook, notebook in far regions of house where I cannot go since am virtually unable to function right now cos of Brisbane 1987. My entire vocabulary has been reduced to 'Brisbane 1987'. Henceforth that is how I must communicate.

I did look at threads re Michael's hair. Think I posted some stuff. Only yesterday and have already forgotten.

Soz, Brisbane 1987.

Omg I just want to start crying. He’s too much. I’m overloaded. And I miss him. His smile could literally heal the entire world. He looks so good in that shirt. I could sob. What’s wrong with me? 😭 😂
I know what you mean.

I seem to react a bit differently to this type of photo. It's like @Hiker said, photos of him in a more 'ordinary' situation, where he's not all dressed up in his 'on duty' clothes, there's something about that. Not that I would be without those other photos. I think we all love all the many different types of photos that there are. And they each serve a slightly different purpose.

Maybe these photos where he looks 'off duty' are special for that reason. Michael gets a chance to catch his breath and just be himself for a few moments.

Or maybe it's seeing that extraordinary person in such normal surroundings. It's a normal setting, Michael is 'off duty' and yet he's still so luminous.

For me, it's his hands in this photo. They make me want to cry. And, god knows what I'm on about, but there's something about his hands in this photo that looks so vulnerable. Seriously, *what* am I on about? I really don't know but that's the emotional reaction I'm getting. But it's not horrible. This is def a happy photo and looking at it makes me happy. 🥰

Oh, this is a good one. His hand and that weird plastic thing he's holding, they're sort of echoing each other. The shapes his fingers are making and the shapes of that plastic thing (or metal?), they're almost dancing with each other.

And it could easily have gone into the 'Those Eyes' thread, as well. Very intense. Love it.

It's OK. MM90 just put me on notice. I am stopping now.
Oh...no.... please don't ever interpret my "STOP" to mean anything other than "I'm too in love with this man to function so I need to yell at anyone who might also understand how much he ruins my life, but also how desperately I need constant content of him to feed my addiction or else I might spiral into sadness instead of the fit of debauchery that typically results from too much Michael, but also I need Michael and never tire of him, but also my sanity is eroding because I'm too in love with this man to function so... " and it just goes on and on from there.

see why saying "stop" is just so much simpler than all that? :ROFLMAO:

Also, what thread is this? I'm letting my unhingedness leak into the normal threads and I don't want to scare anyone lol.

Oh...no.... please don't ever interpret my "STOP" to mean anything other than "I'm too in love with this man to function so I need to yell at anyone who might also understand how much he ruins my life, but also how desperately I need constant content of him to feed my addiction or else I might spiral into sadness instead of the fit of debauchery that typically results from too much Michael, but also I need Michael and never tire of him, but also my sanity is eroding because I'm too in love with this man to function so... " and it just goes on and on from there.

see why saying "stop" is just so much simpler than all that? :ROFLMAO:

Also, what thread is this? I'm letting my unhingedness leak into the normal threads and I don't want to scare anyone lol.
Yeah, but MM90 is on the warpath and she is one scary Ninja undercover agent. She's put me on notice. And that ET video has reduced me to a mere blob. I am not even an amoeba (sp?). I am less than that. I have no resistance so I have to do whatever MM90 says.

So I'm going to bed soon and then tomorrow I'm hiding. Behind the sofa.

@MacMandy90

it doesn't matter how many times I see it...your gif signature has ruined my entire life and I am totally ok with the crumbs that have been left behind to salvage my existence with because I am feeling wild and unhinged about Michael right now and my internet is still working atm and I don't need punctuation to be understood and can't we just merge every thread with the manhood thread so I can be the freak I want to be without frightening away unsuspecting people?!

Sorry random Rare Pic Thread readers...I'm going away now.

Back