Rare Pictures Thread

Good idea, though I don't know if we have good way to spot such edits.
they are pretty obvious, because Michael doesn't look like Michael anymore. :ROFLMAO: I know that not everyone sees it, I have a friend that has some kind of face blindness herself, so I get when people don't see a difference. But for other fans it's probably also pretty weird seeing these edits all the time.

I'm trying to find an example pic now! Let me scroll through social media. 😆

OKAY GUYS! I will link some different pictures I randomly found now. Nothing against the people that edited them or posted them.

pic

pic this isn't too extreme, but is has this typical "baby" vibe of some edits :ROFLMAO:

pic

pic 🤭

pic

pic

Other opinions on this would be really interesting to me. I wonder how pedantic I am compared to other fans. Tell me if you all think I'm crazy for caring too much :LOL:

OKAY GUYS! I will link some different pictures I randomly found now. Nothing against the people that edited them or posted them.

Other opinions on this would be really interesting to me. I wonder how pedantic I am compared to other fans. Tell me if you all think I'm crazy for caring too much :LOL:
No, you're not pedantic. I've seen stuff like this and I really dislike it. It seems obvious to me that they've been 'shopped or altered or whatever. Also, most of them aren't even attractive and I know that is totally not the point. It's just the fact of fake photos being circulated at all, that is what is wrong. But it pours salt into the wound when the end result is so horrible and Michael himself was so beautiful.

Over the years, on various picture threads here some people have inadvertently posted a photoshopped image not realising that it was an altered photo. This is not a new thing. It's unfortunate but it happens. But this, where the photo (of his face) has really been massively altered is a whole other thing. Really making him into someone he wasn't. Two of the worst 'shopped photos I saw gave Michael a completely different physique. Ugh! I especially despised that bc his own physique is so beautiful. How could anyone wish to change it?

I don't have a problem with someone making a genuine mistake and fake photos seem to get picked up on pretty quickly on the board, imo. But this stuff you've posted here - isn't it just so horrible? I don't blame you for feeling upset about it.

Last edited:
Over the years, on various picture threads here some people have inadvertently posted a photoshopped image not realising that it was an altered photo. This is not a new thing. It's unfortunate but it happens. But this, where the photo (of his face) has really been massively altered is a whole other thing. Really making him into someone he wasn't.
Yeah, there are some "old" edits that you see all the time. They are part of this fandom now. Many times someone will point out that it's a fan edit. And fan edits itself are fine! Also when someone takes the time to really enhance a picture and shares it with the community.
With these new kind of edits, they not only change Michael's face too much, there is also no one pointing it out, like with other fan edits. I'm really not sure how to deal with that. :oops:

pic

pic this isn't too extreme, but is has this typical "baby" vibe of some edits :ROFLMAO:

pic

pic 🤭

pic

pic

Other opinions on this would be really interesting to me. I wonder how pedantic I am compared to other fans. Tell me if you all think I'm crazy for caring to

@Lacra Woah that first one and the last of those- are just ...no. thats enough to make me cry that first one.... so much so, i have to now post some real black or white ones to undo what ive seen , just because he really is so beautiful !
rare! -(to me okay ??/!:LOL:)

Okay ...now that's the man i fell in 💞with.

Last edited:

pic

pic

pic 🤭

pic

pic

I'll be honest, some of these Photoshops look... kinda unsettling? Like something is just very "off" on them. Granted I'm not always able to spot Photoshop yet (sadly; Lord knows how many times I've messed up in that regard) but I always try my best; point still stands that most of those photos look so, so weird! I do not like them at all. Honestly I just really don't understand the appeal of this Photoshop stuff, there are so many stunning real photos of Michael out there! Heck it's not just about Michael, even; I don't know how common this stuff is in other fan communities, but I wouldn't like it then either. It's just... odd. I'd much rather see full-on fan art if people want to see their Michael-oriented imaginations come to life. Much more creative too, in my opinion!

(Re?)Posting these! i promise you faithfully these are genuine, from 1992- not shopped !
- For me... certain Jam photos are still quite rare cause the new fans would probably not know about Kris kelly and Kris Smith ..
(Kris Kross ) .Just Sayin

Welp. :LOL: so , for any newbies, Here's Michael with Treach, Vinnie and Kgee (Naughty by Nature) and heavy D is there too.
Michael with Heavy D again .. and thingy and thingy. :LOL: lol

hey guys i hate this bickering - lets make a thread to teach new fans what we know , from our memorys which are not shopped , stuff we lived - for their future reference. michael in Lax 2007 . Michael at the sm courthouse 2004 , Michael in africa 1992 ...etc ? a photo thread of all eras - doesnt have to be in order but with a piece of actual information on it - maybe your fave memory or something that moved you - and a photo , blurry or not .
... new kids are signing up all the time , lets pass on all what really happened? ...cause in hindsight only we are the ones who can tell it - cause we lived it. Can we "teach " Generation Alpha. or Gama
who This mIchael Jackson person really was and why he means so much to us? why we supported and why we're still here supporting? - im getting a sort of " it starts with us " kind of vibes now -Thoughts?

Michael By the numbers
  • Baby Boomers: born 1946 to 1964. ...
  • Generation Jones: born 1955 to 1965. ...
  • Generation X: born 1965 to 1980. ...
  • Xennials: born 1977 to 1983. ...
  • Millennials: born 1981 to 1996. ...
  • Generation Z: born 1997 or after.

• Generation Alpha: born 2010 or after. need our memories (or something) ! LOL
Edit- Welp...i tried LOL

Last edited:
117803628-363665225034254-1801267110700175972-n.jpg

Disneyland Paris

(Re?)Posting these! i promise you faithfully these are genuine, from 1992- not shopped !
- For me... certain Jam photos are still quite rare cause the new fans would probably not know about Kris kelly and Kris Smith ..
(Kris Kross ) .Just Sayin

Welp. :LOL: so , for any newbies, Here's Michael with Treach, Vinnie and Kgee (Naughty by Nature) and heavy D is there too.
Michael with Heavy D again .. and thingy and thingy. :LOL: lol
actully i know for certain thats D but ...that front guy isnt Teddy is it? it kind of looks like Nas ...but i doubt it would be the N|Y state of mind lol can anyone tell me who these two rappers are ?
Edit -*epiphany* the bald guy is michael jordan. im so -fking -dumb.

Back