Raymone Bain and Joe Jackson on Geraldo Interview - Fox

That was a tabloid report dragged up again.

Deepak, why wouldn't he just shut up? He's the one going around and perpetuating this drug theory. Much like Oxman. How could this possibly be helpful? Gosh, I can never understand people. Never. I cannot comprehend them at times.
This is what I have been saying. Real friend don't do this. This man wants to be on tv. You get a very few ppl on earth who really love you. In michaels case I very very very very very few. Somebody need to slap a gag order on this talky fake folks. If you care so much you woulda did something.:bugeyed

calm down!

this is an OLD interview that didn't happen. this came out in 2005 after the trial i think. and deb said she never said this and she said she wouldn't even do a positive interview at this point b/c she didn't want mj to not let her see the kids. and he let the kids come to c her after the trial.

remember the dispute about the passports? that's when this crap came out.

look, if this came out beforehe passed, y is she saying he's not the father but she doesn't want the kids? it makes no sense.

ALSO FROM DILEO how he told the kids their father passed. so ugh. y not a family member there? y him and a nany and a social worker? and omg, y is he being so candid. i won't post what the ticker said dileo said. it's too heartbreaking.

it's not the point of if people care if he' sthe dad or if it's true or not. it's the reality that they took a four yr old interview, spun it on the site like it was new, but fessed up on fox that it was old. then they added fake quotes in there to make it fit w/ what's going on.

he's the father of those kids. they look like him. paris has joe's eyes, the boys have their father's eyes. y do we feel the need to defend this?

we don't have to prove a thing just like mike didn't. those are his kids

I would've been shaking the Sugar-Honey-Ice-Tea out of MJ to get him to stop taking all those meds and to go see one doctor and see about his pain and possible anxiety. Please believe the love of my life wouldn't be taking 7 different pills. All those do-boys (translation: ppl who do whatever you tell them) would've been on the first thing smoking outside that house.
As of now it's all the could've should've and would'ves going on. MJ has passed and now it's time to figure out why this shining star on earth has left us.

Although Ms.Bain did something really dirty b4 his death, I am glad she got in those asses when they started talking about MJ being a drug addict. Sistah girl let her true colors shine 2nite and was ready to go off on crooked mouth Ted Casablanca.

I saw on the FOX ticker that Dileo said that the children have stated that they want to stay with their grandmother, Katherine.

I hope and pray to god they do :pray:. It really should be how the children feel......i mean seriously would debbie be able to cope and answer the questions that the children might ask her bout michael??.....would she know what to say or do after all these yrs of not being constant figure in their lives?

Deepak keeps plugging his alternative t/ments for pain etc, so of course it's about his face time.

Oxman??? I could never understand him.

toomuch sensitive stuff is coming out. y would frank do an interview talking about how his kids too the news? who does that benefit? everyone, even haters know that they loved their father. geez

She wanted 44 mio, that is almost more than Michael would have earned for all the hard work with the concerts. It is just too much money for one only person to get I know her intention wasn't to donate the money, so it doesn't matter what she says today: she is one of many who would cause him even more pressure as he already had

I caught the tale end of this on Fox News in the UK (channel 509 on Sky). It was funny how every time she went to speak, the music came on for another ad break!

She is responding to this British news claim that Debbie Rowe is saying that Michael is not the father of the children. Yet when Geraldo asked the guy if they personally interviewed her, he reveals that this is something she said a long time ago. So why report it as if she just said it?
very oldstory that been told a few times when it suits them. the paper claimed they interviewed her. she denied any such interview took place said it was complete rubbish. now they are bringin it up againthe same newspaper claimed debbies dad said the kids werent mjs either yet he had no contact with debbie at teh time and i think later on it was denied by him aswell. all from this pointless B.S ppl are arguing about paternity again get a grip. the state those kids are in who the hell do u think they call daddy

OK so I have just watched it, at first I was livid that she had the cheek to show her face, but she is defending him and his memory and I don't care about her motives, someone on that disgusting show needed to do it.

Geraldo has reverted to type, he is a Murdoch puppet and plays lip services to Michael just enough to try and attract his fans but putting the children on, at the very time they need to be able to have their privacy would have Michael spinning in his grave - if he was in it yet. He is not even burried and the lies that surrounded him and now being passed to his children.

That News of the World guy is an idiot, he goes onto shows talking about Big Brother etc. not exactly a serious, credible reporter, and what he is saying is an interview Debbie Rowe allegedly gave them when she launched her custody battle after the trial, he was not asked when they spoke to her becuase Rivera knows it was not since Michael died.

I have no doubt she will try for custody, her alimoney died with Michael, and it is custody of his money she wants, and where the children go, so does their inheritance. I would say that the proof of her lack of concern for the kids would be going for custody, at the time they are grieving for their father she wants to take them away from the only family they know, seperate two of them from their brother and go and live with her.

the jackson's have said they want her to visit the kids if she wants but they want actual custody. so how can she explain wanting to have them w/ her when that means their brother will be separated from them?

and i think that any monies that the kids have or get willbe put into a trust to prevent what people r thinking. someone taking the kids cuz of their assets and exploiting that

I missed the Geraldo show. But at this point and time I do not care what Bain motives where in the past with the lawsuit and all. I understand she defended Michael on Geraldo's show. And she also spoke very highly of Michael as being a great dad to his children on MSNBC. So people need to back off from her. Lets move forward and stop looking back.

Back