Raymone Bain is releasing a book about Michael Jackson

I probably should have read more before commenting but "official, historical chronicle of Michael Jackson’s thoughts and actions" unless it came directly from him (and even then people don't always say what their thoughts are) then what nerve. How can someone presumed to know another person's thoughts in passing or in book form?

^^That is because all users/scamers/media people know what Michael Jackson thinks, knows why he did every thing, and knows how he feels, and the interesting thing is that this "all knowing" can only be applied to Michael Jackson.

Michael's taxes weren't paid either and she was his general manager at that time so she was responsible for that, wasn't she?

Why in the world would MJ put Bain in charge of his taxes? LOL Was she an accountant? What a mess...

As a general manager of his company it could be said it was her job to oversea the running of the entire company which would include making sure those who were hired to do things such as his accounts were doing their jobs properly aswell

As a general manager of his company it could be said it was her job to oversea the running of the entire company which would include making sure those who were hired to do things such as his accounts were doing their jobs properly aswell

EXACTLY, but as we have seen her overall performance score is less than average. She is another of Michael's personnel who take on tasks that they are incapable of handling properly. It seems the best thing many of them are good at is paying themselves.

elusive moonwalker;3738962 said:
and he said if there had been no response at all after the date of June 13th, he would have had MJ arrested.
======================

i doubt that is correct. this was a lawsuit i presume filed by bartucci. i doubt a judge can have u arrested in such a case, this wasnt a criminal case like in 03-05 where melvile threatened to revoke bail and have him arrested if he didnt get to court on time

id take utube videos with a pinch of salt as lot are based around conspiract theories or chinese whispers

Michael Jackson Sex Suit Dismissed
By STEPHEN M. SILVERMAN
04/18/2006 at 08:00 AM EDT
Chalk up another legal victory for Michael Jackson. A man who claimed he was molested by the singer during the 1984 New Orleans World's Fair – and then repressed the memory until 2003 – has had his lawsuit tossed out of a New Orleans court.

U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon dismissed the suit brought by Joseph Bartucci Jr., who claimed that at age 18 he was lured into Jackson's limo and sexually and physically assaulted there for nine days, the Associated Press reports. The judge gave no reasons for his decision.

"We're pleased with the results," said Jackson spokesman Brian Oxman. "It's time to get on to new and better things."

"I'm basically shocked," said Bartucci's lawyer, Louis Koerner, who had argued that his client had been so badly injured by Jackson's bodyguards – who, among other things, allegedly slammed Bartucci's head on the pavement – that the trauma caused him to lose his memory of the assault.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1184539,00.html

AliCat;3742503 said:
"I'm basically shocked," said Bartucci's lawyer, Louis Koerner, who had argued that his client had been so badly injured by Jackson's bodyguards – who, among other things, allegedly slammed Bartucci's head on the pavement – that the trauma caused him to lose his memory of the assault.[/i] http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1184539,00.html

I'm sorry but that bolded bit is so funny and sooooooooooooooooo transparent. I don't remember this case but most of the lawsuits against MJ were bs, that one must have been one of bs cases:D

I'm sorry but that bolded bit is so funny and sooooooooooooooooo transparent. I don't remember this case but most of the lawsuits against MJ were bs, that one must have been one of bs cases:D

You know within my sadness that these things happened to Michael, I could not help laughing too about this bogus case. How it got as far as it did, I do not know. You are 18, bodyguards beat you up, you are in Michael's car for 9 days and assaulted. Is this a bad story--no pun intended on the BAD. Surely, this guy could have come up with a better fantasy story. It is almost as though many think Michael = quick buck.

I remember that case it was ridiculous! i was glad it was dismissed

Personally I'm sick of books, but I'll be interested to come here and read the summery of it when it's out. Despite what she's done since, she was good whenever interviewed during the case in 05, I remember her on Geraldo, she was a good supporter and I remember reading that she was always protective of anyone that she was working for. I have hope that this will be a positive book and hopefully 100% supports his innocence. Which I think it will.

Personally I'm sick of books, but I'll be interested to come here and read the summery of it when it's out. Despite what she's done since, she was good whenever interviewed during the case in 05, I remember her on Geraldo, she was a good supporter and I remember reading that she was always protective of anyone that she was working for. I have hope that this will be a positive book and hopefully 100% supports his innocence. Which I think it will.

I hope so, but the thing is when dollar signs come calling, people can change their stance. If the publisher cries for trash, she may have to give them what they want, unless she can find another publisher. I am hoping that publishers see that trash books are not doing well in the market place, and therefore change their criteria for Michael books.

I forgot about this. Is she going to talk about not paying his taxes or even submitting the paperwork to the IRS.

In all honesty, all these books drive me crazy. Everyone comes out of nowhere to claim they know the "real" story of Michael. No one knows the "real" story but him and unfortunately he's not here to tell it. Its irritating to have all types of authors write books were they basically just state their opinion on Michael's actions, while trying to make it look like a sincere and caring insight into his life. When does the madness end? :bored:

In all honesty, all these books drive me crazy. Everyone comes out of nowhere to claim they know the "real" story of Michael. No one knows the "real" story but him and unfortunately he's not here to tell it. Its irritating to have all types of authors write books were they basically just state their opinion on Michael's actions, while trying to make it look like a sincere and caring insight into his life. When does the madness end? :bored:

It's all good. The more books there are, the closer the collective picture will be to the reality. At least to the reality of what MJ meant to his friends, fans and the world of late 20th century. In 50 years there will be no live witnesses left. If we want immortality for Michael, these accounts of people who experienced him one way or another need to exist, and the more the better.

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_lc9ge9dK1R1qzado8o1_500.gif

She'll make some extra money with this book ... or she will donate all the money from sales to charity or give to the Estate? :smilerolleyes: Of course she will not do it .... -_- :nono:

Fasten your seat belts, here comes a bunch of stories.
emoticons_487_0484.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

I'm always excited about a new MJ book, as long as it is well researched, and done with love.

I think it would be really cool if there was a book written about MJ's Final year, but done the right way. In depth interviews with Kenny Ortega, Travis Payne, Karen Faye, the Bodyguards, Kai Chase, Conrad Murray, and Prince and Paris.

PS:
before anyone flips out, i say interviews from conrad because, although as a physician he did not do what he was supposed to, he does always speak about Michael in a very loving way. and once all of these lawsuits are out of the way, i would love to hear truthfully about some things murray has to say. I'm sure MJ confided a lot in Murray, as well as Kenny.

I agree. I'm tired of MJ books, unless they are about his art. Each one of them promising to be the one and only "true account". We really do NOT need to know everything about his private life. And I do not trust anyone when it comes to Michael. Just because someone worked with him doesn't mean his or her account would be the truth and nothing but the truth. People lie, people embellish, people twist things - and publishers often want authors to include sensationalist claims about MJ, otherwise they would not publish the book. Let's wait and see what Raymone's book will be like, but I'm a bit tired of everyone and their momma writing books about Michael.

I agree. I'm tired of MJ books, unless they are about his art. Each one of them promising to be the one and only "true account". We really do NOT need to know everything about his private life. And I do not trust anyone when it comes to Michael. Just because someone worked with him doesn't mean his or her account would be the truth and nothing but the truth. People lie, people embellish, people twist things - and publishers often want authors to include sensationalist claims about MJ, otherwise they would not publish the book. Let's wait and see what Raymone's book will be like, but I'm a bit tired of everyone and their momma writing books about Michael.

Yes. The problem I have is that since those connected to Michael have so much baggage, I can't evaluate the truth of what they say in their books, and this makes my reading not a pleasurable experience. I am reading and thinking I have to check this claim out with some other fan, or ask them about what XYZ said in his book about the claim. Then, my reading becomes a school exercise. I don't want to feel I am in college again when I am reading for pleasure.

They also never give the full picture. I don't know if it is because they don't know it, don't know Michael's point of view, or don't want to tell on themselves. What I do notice is that in all the books, the authors never tell their side making a mistake in the relationship, in decisions, in plans, in budgets, etc., but if a boo boo was done it is always Michael.

It seems we will not get a good picture of him, his dealings, and how society and his family influenced his actions in the world, except from him. It is now too late. The best we can do is read all these books and cross-check, and cross-reference all the claims made with what others say. Again, we are back in school.

I would think that she's mostly okay other than suing Michael and later his Estate for a share from the profits of TII, not paying Michael's taxes for 3 years and threatening multiple fan blogs with cease and desists about negative stories about her.

I also have to say that after seeing the books being written by people that didn't even know Michael, I'm kinda curious about what the people that were there and know Michael can tell us. Jermaine Jackson book about earlier years, Frank Cascio's book about the time period they were close and Michael Bush's book during when they worked together were interesting in this regard. They had first hand knowledge of some stuff that we didn't know before.

2005 - 2009 was a period that not many people were in contact with Michael. So if properly done this could be an interesting book to read honestly.

I understand what you're saying but honestly, it's not her place to be sharing these things.

It's not our business what went on behind closed doors during a devastating time for Michael.

I'll be lying if I said Im not interested on reading it.. Call me nosey but it's the truth.. I'll try to read it for free so I wont support her financially but.. I am one of those fans that love knowing anything I can about him..

I'm strange that way!

^^I like honest statements like that. I wonder if she will do a book tour and go on tv?

I think when you read books about Michael you learn to separate the real from the crap. The only thing I know about those 4 years are that Michael was happy and healthy when he was in Ireland (I often think he would have still been with us had he been able to stay there) - just my opinion. I'm not clear on what happened after he returned to the USA, but whatever it was he seemed to go on a downhill slide healthwise. I want to read this book and have had it on back order from Amazon for quite a while - they keep changing the release date. I like to read books on him myself and make my own mind up on what has been written, based on facts that I already know.

To be honest, I don't see how anyone could write a book on anyone if they didn't know them, regarding some of the trash out there. It would be like trying to write a song about something you have never experienced!

I think it would be really cool if there was a book written about MJ's Final year, but done the right way.

Done in the right way.... this is the point and also the problem because is never done in the right way. :doh: I am absolutely OK to launch a lot of books in the future as Joe Vogel's book that speak about the artist and his work. Personal life does not interest me. Michael was persecuted throughout his life. Each piece of his life was fiercely dissected. The world already has enough. It's time to leave Michael alone. -_-

I honestly just found out about this book.

I'm keeping an open mind. She's calling it The Lost Years, which I presume is about Michael's reclusive ways between the end of the trial and the announcement of This Is It.

She could easily talk about what Michael did, where he went, share some anecdotes and, hopefully, tell us a little bit about Michael's studio sessions and what happened down in Bahrain.

And so what if she criticizes him a little bit? Michael was far from perfect. As long as she doesn't go overboard with her claims or anything she says I won't get furious over a little bit of "He didn't know what he was doing" or "he should have paid more attention to this". Because we've all felt that way at some point.

I'll wait 'til I see a cover and a synopsis before I throw out the money.

If Raymone is only going to talk about negative stuff like his bankruptcy, then I'm sure I won't be buying this book.

Same story, different book cover.

Last edited:
I honestly just found out about this book.

I'm keeping an open mind. She's calling it The Lost Years, which I presume is about Michael's reclusive ways between the end of the trial and the announcement of This Is It.

She could easily talk about what Michael did, where he went, share some anecdotes and, hopefully, tell us a little bit about Michael's studio sessions and what happened down in Bahrain.

And so what if she criticizes him a little bit? Michael was far from perfect. As long as she doesn't go overboard with her claims or anything she says I won't get furious over a little bit of "He didn't know what he was doing" or "he should have paid more attention to this". Because we've all felt that way at some point.

I'll wait 'til I see a cover and a synopsis before I throw out the money.

I don't think people worry about her showing he is not perfect. Fans know Michael is not perfect, unless the fan is a coo coo bird and thinks humans can be perfect. Some are just tired and want a truthful account of whatever the person is writing about. If she is writing about Sony & Michael, she has to cover both sides properly and know her facts. Unfortunately we don't get much information like that. It is oftentimes one sided.

If she is talking about Lost Years, is this a time when she was with him? I thought she was in the US while he went abroad. Hopefully she knows what he was doing while away in foreign lands and what happened. We will see.

I wonder what her hook is for the publisher? I notice all publishers want a spicy negative item in these types of tell all books, otherwise they do not publish it. All these books so far had something like that: drugs, allegation talk, surgeries.... I think it is only Bush's art/costume book that was free of gossip & tabloid fodder.

Last edited:
I had preordered this book long ago. I'll make a review and perhaps even a summary.

Back