Hot topic Remastering Audio using A.I - Suggestions

Beano Wild

How's Life?
hello MJJC, Been a little bit since i last properly interacted with you all here, and i'd like to say thank you for the support over the last few months with the content i have made, I am glad all of you have enjoyed some amount of my content, whether it's the AI Jike Mixes, the remixes, or the AI upsampling.

speaking of the AI upsampling, i'd like to ask you all for suggestions of audios of live preformances/leaks i should remaster that people would love. I have used AI and upsampling to remaster Slapstick and Baby Be Mine's Demo in the past, along with practicing alot on my methods using Prince's demos (of which i have 2 EPs of 6 demos coming in the coming weekends hahah), and was wondering what other tracks you would all like to hear remastered.

tracks i have done and im pacing out over the next month are You were there and the solo demo of What More can I Give, but i'd love to remaster specific preformances that people here might enjoy since you'd all know neiche preformances and would most likely have the original uncompressed/highest quality sources too.

Last edited:
Everything from Love Never Felt So Good to the Freddie Mercury collabs to Xscape and Blue Gangsta, to Stop Playin'.

hello MJJC, Been a little bit since i last properly interacted with you all here, and i'd like to say thank you for the support over the last few months with the content i have made, I am glad all of you have enjoyed some amount of my content, whether it's the AI Jike Mixes, the remixes, or the AI upsampling.

speaking of the AI upsampling, i'd like to ask you all for suggestions of audios of live preformances/leaks i should remaster that people would love. I have used AI and upsampling to remaster Slapstick and Baby Be Mine's Demo in the past, along with practicing alot on my methods using Prince's demos (of which i have 2 EPs of 6 demos coming in the coming weekends hahah), and was wondering what other tracks you would all like to hear remastered.

tracks i have done and im pacing out over the next month are You were there and the solo demo of What More can I Give, but i'd love to remaster specific preformances that people here might enjoy since you'd all know neiche preformances and would most likely have the original uncompressed/highest quality sources too.
So. You are a creator of this forum? Nice to meet you. I always wondered, who created all this content. Glad to finally meet that person:)

So. You are a creator of this forum? Nice to meet you. I always wondered, who created all this content. Glad to finally meet that person:)
no im not, thats the one and only Gaz, ive just been idle in the fourm for a few months hahah.

Songs I'd really like to hear live:
- Blood on the dance floor
- Come together
- Jam
- Scream

So I have Happy, Convoy, Can't take that Away From Me/Putting in the ritz, Steppin out with my baby and I am going to do cisco kid from the variety show, with a very special remix of Can't take that away from me that actually made me really sad hahah.
Ok...where is stepping out with my baby?

Can someone do We are here to change the world (1985 version) ? I want to hear it in HQ

Totally against AI regarding anything. I would rather never hear any new MJ leak if it is resorting to this.

Back