Hot topic Remastering Audio using A.I - Suggestions

Dallas 84 needs it the most (if it's even possible). Beat it especially.

Reactions: MJ5
@Beano Wild It seems to me that you had made versions of "Spice Of Life" and "Mystery", right?
I feel like all those AI versions have been removed.
A bit like the Estate removing songs from Youtube before Thriller 40. I could be wrong.

No that wasn't me, those two tracks I sadly never touched.
OK thanks. These videos have disappeared from YouTube, it intrigues me. Did you have constraints from Sony or the Estate for your very realistic videos? I'm thinking of "Eaten Alive" which is amazing.

OK thanks. These videos have disappeared from YouTube, it intrigues me. Did you have constraints from Sony or the Estate for your very realistic videos? I'm thinking of "Eaten Alive" which is amazing.
i talked to the estate about my covers, and while they feel its all pushing people who never would have listened to MJ to his artistry, such as fans of ice spice hearing the MJ "cover" of Munch and him singing other songs, Sony absolutely hates it due to the legal hellfire all of the ai stuff is in. my tracks are in a sort of grey area where the estate are indifferent, while Sony hates them, but im the only "big" AI channel to not have any issues with Sony (prev. takedowns were fakes), so i guess im in a whitelist of sorts.

Last edited:
i talked to the estate about my covers, and while they feel its all pushing people who never would have listened to MJ to his artistry, such as fans of ice spice hearing the MJ "cover" of Munch and him singing other songs, while Sony absolutely hates it due to the legal hellfire all of the ai stuff is in. my tracks are in a sort of grey area where the estate are indifferent, while Sony hates them, but im the only "big" AI channel to not have any issues with Sony (prev. takedowns were fakes), so i guess im in a whitelist of sorts.
That's interesting that you've actually spoke to them about it

i talked to the estate about my covers, and while they feel its all pushing people who never would have listened to MJ to his artistry, such as fans of ice spice hearing the MJ "cover" of Munch and him singing other songs, Sony absolutely hates it due to the legal hellfire all of the ai stuff is in. my tracks are in a sort of grey area where the estate are indifferent, while Sony hates them, but im the only "big" AI channel to not have any issues with Sony (prev. takedowns were fakes), so i guess im in a whitelist of sorts.
That's very interesting, thanks for the info!

I finally found the right thread:
@Beano Wild Can you restore Michaels vocals from Automatic with AI and make it a full song?
No way to control it
It's totally automatic
Whenever you're around
I'm walking blindfolded
Completely automatic
All of my systems are down
Down, down, down
Automatic (automatic)
Automatic (automatic)

Last edited:
Back