Reproduction of Michael Jackson's TII concert in Japan

It was 100% rehearsed, i asked Travis Payne at the Signing day in london...he wishes we all get to see it one day..

They must be saving the good stuff for later!

^^It's Stacy Walker one of the choreographers.

Funny how everyone else has just normal backup dancers, but he has to have choreographers as his back up. :)

^surely it's just practical for Stacy to jump in as she knows the choreography?

It's nice to see them doing their bit to support Michael's legacy...........

........But Travis' dancing is not "organic" enough to stand in for Michael (his dancing feels too rehearsed).............

But more importantly........I feel that the TII crew need to now move on and achieve greater heights..........I'm sure that's what Michael would want!!!!!!

Awwh some of the guys at the end during the interview looked visibly upset..

Is it just me or does the other female dancer not look like Mekia Cox?

Yeh Mekia Cox is black.

This woman is Stacy Walker, choreographer - remember the crotch grab scene in TII - thats her

xeg269.jpg

And this is her as a dancer for MJ

vy9xjt.jpg

244cqzd.jpg

24pcg9x.jpg

just watched this again and its actually made it quite upset im watching it and just thinking wow this is brilliant and then just imagined mj doing this with the full stage and eveything, i just wish i could of seen him do this :'( missing him more and more these days

The transition to Ghosts Underscore & Threatened was not as good, but nice to see it's still here in some capacity.

death link can anyone send a good one? or a download link???

they rehearsed it, timor said on his twitter, but i didnt know why they came together, so it was for this? i thought maybe a tour? or are there more shows they gonna give?

hope to see this!! timor crying ahh *huge*
plz post a link

x

Awwh some of the guys at the end during the interview looked visibly upset..

Yeh Mekia Cox is black.

This woman is Stacy Walker, choreographer - remember the crotch grab scene in TII - thats her

xeg269.jpg

And this is her as a dancer for MJ

vy9xjt.jpg

244cqzd.jpg

24pcg9x.jpg

Oh my goodness i didnt even realise that was her..wow

That was awesome but definitely something missing, just goes to show only MJ had the music and Travis definitely seems too rehearsed in his dancing, MJ had the skill of being well rehearsed but at the same time he was loose so that it seemed better somehow, it's difficult to explain what I mean.

Where's Chucky?

he may not have wanted to support this. Since the prelim hearings I have just checked his Twitter and it is clear that he is upset about what happened with Michael's health during TII. He said that everyone was in denial about it at the time.

Back