Reproduction of Michael Jackson's TII concert in Japan

You can see Timor with tears rolling down his face at the end during the interview :'(
yes :(

I don't know what to say anymore.
I am so tired of this pain and it doesn't stop at all :cry:

but anyway, I am happy I met Michael. I am grateful for all he gave me. No one can take that away from me.

thanks for sharing.

I wathched on TV on 24th Dec.TII dancers performed on 23rd for first aird TII on terrestrial broadcasting in Japan.
Dancers also performed 4 times,2 at Shibuya-AX live theater,2 times at NTV(Nihon television)studio,but those were not aired.They performed about 1 hour on each stages as TII set list.We japanease MJ fan were very excited to be aird those performances on TV but it wasn't.
This reproduction you could watch was kind of trailer for TII on terrestrial broadcasting.
But those were the christmas gift from MJ for us,I believe.
Have a happy christmas and new year.

OMG

do they have plan to air this full hour in the future?

The performance is amazing!

But.... that liquid feel just isn't there.
They're all very solid and sharp (which is expected from professionally-trained dancers)< but Michael had some liquid movements in him, which made him what he is.

And.....that, was missing. :(

But other than that, WOW!!!

The performance is amazing!

But.... that liquid feel just isn't there.
They're all very solid and sharp (which is expected from professionally-trained dancers)< but Michael had some liquid movements in him, which made him what he is.

And.....that, was missing. :(

But other than that, WOW!!!

I agree with you. The dancers are all great. Their movements are precise and sharp; yet, none of them has the fluidity that Michael has.

When Michael dances, his movements are light as air. His moves are part of the music. None of the dancers can replicate the magic.

The Threatened routine looks great. It seems they borrow many moves from the Ghost routine.

I agree with you. The dancers are all great. Their movements are precise and sharp; yet, none of them has the fluidity that Michael has.

When Michael dances, his movements are light as air. His moves are part of the music. None of the dancers can replicate the magic.

The Threatened routine looks great. It seems they borrow many moves from the Ghost routine.

simply, cuz in every performance, I only watch Michael dance... XD

i love how they perform threatened, too bad it wasnt a single..

Threatened looks amazing and loved how they use the choreography from Ghosts in it. But as someone said as amazing as the dancers all are and they really are there is no fluidity there. Michael did all those moves like he was walking on air. As was quoted in a British newspaper recently 'Michael Jackson is the only artist that dances better than his backing dancers and these backing dancers are the best of the best.'

Would you prefer another impersonator? :bugeyed Just joking

Needless to say, the performance lacks the MJ feel. But nevertheless it was very enjoyable to watch. I loved all the dancers and the fact that Travis didn't actually step out of the group pretending to be MJ or somethin' (same clothes with the rest of the group also). He was himself and not MJ and he also added a bit of himself in the performance (meaning he was not immitating)

For instance there is a moment at 5:02 from Travis that really impressed me (and the angle from above helped also). It is like a spin but with two differnent speeds (difficult to descibe!). Very cool spin Travis! :punk:

full set list @ Tokyo SHIBUYA-AX
1. "Thriller"
2. "JAM"
3. "Drill"
4. "CADENCE" + "They Don't Care About Us"
5. "Smooth Criminal"
6. "The Way You Make Me Feel"
7. "Billie Jean"
8. "DANGEROUS"
9. "HEAL THE WORLD"

Enjoyed this.....loved Threatened!

Only one element missing though and we all know who that is.....the effect he would've had on the overall performance was missing.

TII would've dominated showmanship and creativity-wise.

I miss him so much.

Last edited:
full set list @ tokyo shibuya-ax
1. "thriller"
2. "jam"
3. "drill"
4. "cadence" + "they don't care about us"
5. "smooth criminal"
6. "the way you make me feel"
7. "billie jean"
8. "dangerous"
9. "heal the world"

wowowow dangerous?!

...!!! Is there any footage of them performing "Dangerous"!? I really wish they put that in the film, it would've been excellent!!!

Watching that made me really sad again, I would have seen Michael by now had things been different :cry:...

Having said that Travis and the guys put on an amazing performance, well done to them :)

i was bored watching that =/ *sighs* i miss him more and more everyday

full set list @ Tokyo SHIBUYA-AX
1. "Thriller"
2. "JAM"
3. "Drill"
4. "CADENCE" + "They Don't Care About Us"
5. "Smooth Criminal"
6. "The Way You Make Me Feel"
7. "Billie Jean"
8. "DANGEROUS"
9. "HEAL THE WORLD"

I'd give anything to see MJ perform Dangerous one more time! Who knew he was going to perform it at This Is It? Ahh! :(
Is it just me or does the other female dancer not look like Mekia Cox?

I'd give anything to see MJ perform Dangerous one more time! Who knew he was going to perform it at This Is It? Ahh! :(
Is it just me or does the other female dancer not look like Mekia Cox?

I remember in late May, early June 09 a couple of fans posted a YouTube video of Dangerous being rehearsed. They basically put a phone to the wall and recorded it! It was amazing :wub:

I remember in late May, early June 09 a couple of fans posted a YouTube video of Dangerous being rehearsed. They basically put a phone to the wall and recorded it! It was amazing :wub:

It was 100% rehearsed, i asked Travis Payne at the Signing day in london...he wishes we all get to see it one day..

Wow, do you have a link please I'm dying to see it !!!
I remember seeing a video from outside the Staples Center, and you could hear TWYMMF around May. I would love to see dangerous one day, its always been my favourite MJ performance, (Janet voice) 'Get the point, good let's dance' legendary !! :D

Back