Researchers Male Dance Moves That Attract Women, MICHAEL related ;)

I find the straps, the zip in the middle, all sort of distracting. The belt obviously, is VERY distracting ;) They create a different kind of magic though.
I think by doing away with all of that he created something much more trimmed and clean with the gold bodysuit.
The HIStory gold suit is whole different story :love:

I find the straps, the zip in the middle, all sort of distracting.
I kind of get what you mean about the zip but, otoh, I do love it bc it follows or traces out the undulations of his torso as he moves. Not in the same way as the gold leotard, obvs. Not even close. The gold leotard *really* enhances / outlines / highlights his sinuous (sp?) movements in a way no other costume does but the lines traced by that zip always have me mesmerised. I need to go photo hunting, lol. I can't seem to explain myself properly, as per!

I do love the arm straps partly bc I'm such a sucker for his rock star aura / 'thing' / whatever the hell it is but also bc they frame his torso movements so well.

The belt obviously, is VERY distracting ;)
oh, sorry, I didn't realise you meant *that* kind of distracting, lol. My mind is on another track entirely. :D

They create a different kind of magic though.
I think by doing away with all of that he created something much more trimmed and clean with the gold bodysuit.
For sure the 'cleaness' of the lines of the gold leotard is something just ... well, out of this world. How to explain it? Or describe it? Or find the vocab to properly adore and appreciate it? I am not up to the task! I can only gaze upon the vision of Michael in that costume in silent awe and wonder.

The HIStory gold suit is whole different story :love:
:ROFLMAO:

Looks like both the outfits need to be closely examined. I am going to dedicate one chapter to each in my thesis :)
That is an excellent idea.

In the meantime, here's my small contribution to your important research project ...

giphy.gif

Still thinking about Michael's dancing. Found this quote on an old thread:

“Michael had charisma. With Michael Jackson, when he moved, it looked like a martial artist to me. He was quicker than other dancers but he didn’t have muscles; he was just quicker and looked more in control of gravity. He looked like a martial arts master so I tried to steal body movement from him; that’s why I imitate Michael Jackson a little bit.”

Link to thread (very short, not much in it):

That is an excellent idea.

In the meantime, here's my small contribution to your important research project ...

giphy.gif
what are you doing woman! Posting such gifs on wrong threads where we cannot properly drool over it!!

“Michael had charisma. With Michael Jackson, when he moved, it looked like a martial artist to me. He was quicker than other dancers but he didn’t have muscles; he was just quicker and looked more in control of gravity. He looked like a martial arts master so I tried to steal body movement from him; that’s why I imitate Michael Jackson a little bit.”
Interesting quote. Though I don't agree with assessment that he did not have muscles. Anyone who dances knows that strong abs and thighs are required to carry out the movements with grace. Otherwise your limbs would be flopping all over. The movement right above in the gif is not possible without strong toned abs, and all of effortless looking up and down movements were not possible without strong thigh muscles. I bet he was super toned, all muscles, no fat.

what are you doing woman! Posting such gifs on wrong threads where we cannot properly drool over it!!
Soz! Went mad last night and did a mega photo hunting - actually, a gif-hunting - sesh until stupid o'clock! Head exploded, lol.

Interesting quote. Though I don't agree with assessment that he did not have muscles. Anyone who dances knows that strong abs and thighs are required to carry out the movements with grace. Otherwise your limbs would be flopping all over. The movement right above in the gif is not possible without strong toned abs, and all of effortless looking up and down movements were not possible without strong thigh muscles. I bet he was super toned, all muscles, no fat.
I agree with you but, tbf, I think the guy just has a different idea about muscles. If I had to take a guess I'd say, bc he's a professional wrestler, he probably thinks muscles = huge body builder type of physique or something like that. I don't think he would realise just how strong dancers have to be. It's a common mistake that people make. But the basic point he was making, I was fine with. That little bit about Michael looking like he was in control of gravity, I know exactly what he means. Loved it.

That little bit about Michael looking like he was in control of gravity, I
Yes, Michael is in control of gravity, and literally every part of his body to will it to exactly how his mind wants. I want that kind of control, I cannot even stop my fingers from opening this site and looking at photos!!

Soz! Went mad last night and did a mega photo hunting - actually, a gif-hunting - sesh until stupid o'clock! Head exploded, lol.
I have not done that in a while!! So proud of me 🤓

Yes, Michael is in control of gravity, and literally every part of his body to will it to exactly how his mind wants. I want that kind of control, I cannot even stop my fingers from opening this site and looking at photos!!
I know what you mean. I've been on 'quiet mode' for a little bit and was all smug and pleased with myself and was feeling like maybe I'm ready to take it up a level and then, I dunno, last night went a bit mad. Even before I went into 'quiet mode' I wasn't on the picture threads much. So I thought that was quite good, perhaps I'm ready to reclaim my life and behave like a normal person.

Nah!

I have not done that in a while!! So proud of me 🤓
I was super proud of myself. For a little while.

If I had just 1% of Michael's control and discipline and focus ...

Yeah I also agree with you, especially in the 90s Michael had quite a bit of muscle tone. It's just that they were dancer's muscles, which look very different from those of, indeed, a pro wrestler. Any person who moves a lot in their life has some degree of muscle tone, it just naturally happens. I've seen actual skinnyfat dudes with no muscles to speak of, and they were all in pretty bad shape, had no stamina or stength whatsoever. None of that applies to Michael, obviously.

Also note that muscle dysmorphia is pretty common in male-dominated, strength-based fields, so they often have an unrealistic view of what muscles are "supposed" to look like anyway, when in reality it differs from person to person, and is dependent on the field, as I said.

Well, exactly. You would need to conduct a forensic investigation into every single movement that Michael makes, how do his different outfits affect his dance moves, how does the fabric and the tactile character of certain outfits (yes, gold leotard, it's you I'm thinking of) change our perception of what Michael is doing or, indeed, how does it *actually* change what he decides to do in any moment. How does he use his hands? Where does he use his hands? I could go on!

The possibilitites are endless, lol.

Several hours a day need to be set aside for this important work and someone needs to volunteer to do it.
Oh my goodness woman lol don't get me started on a forensic investigation here we could be doing this all day long lol ;) (literally no pun intended lol that's my field I'm going into lol)

Those possibilities are sure endless indeed....my god that research into each little gesture and move this man makes....*dead on the floor lol*

Oh my goodness woman lol don't get me started on a forensic investigation here we could be doing this all day long lol ;)
I was going to write a clever, funny response to this but just spent about 5 mins staring at your siggy and now am good for nothing, lol. I def think Hiker should do the PhD research - the world needs it - but for me, personally, the gold leotard is the answer to everything and that's all I need to say about that.

(literally no pun intended lol that's my field I'm going into lol)
Oh, I forgot about that.

<uh, the same thing just happened - was gonna write *something* but got distracted by the siggy again>

Those possibilities are sure endless indeed....my god that research into each little gesture and move this man makes....*dead on the floor lol*
I agree with this but I'm just too distracted by the gold leotard. It needs a PhD all of its own, lol. I've been quite sensible all day and now my brain has just fallen apart. It's your fault!

Maybe someone needs to do a PhD on your siggy. There is so much ....

This is such a prime example of this man's body lines and physique...just breathtakingly gorgeous! 🥵🥰
This is quite funny. You wrote this about the ITC photo I posted but, in your message, the text is sitting *immediately* above your siggy! I don't think you could give your siggy a better caption.

I need to go. I honestly can't think straight. :D

This is quite funny. You wrote this about the ITC photo I posted but, in your message, the text is sitting *immediately* above your siggy! I don't think you could give your siggy a better caption.

I shall gleefully await the day Zinnia gets married to Mandy's siggy LOL 🤣 Just like SW23's marriage to Michael's forehead curls. What beautiful unions come forth from this forum! Lol

And I will get married to the belts, of course!

I shall gleefully await the day Zinnia gets married to Mandy's siggy LOL 🤣 Just like SW23's marriage to Michael's forehead curls. What beautiful unions come forth from this forum! Lol

And I will get married to the belts, of course!
No, I was all set to marry one of the gold leotard photos that wendijane posted but had to call off the ceremony at the last minute. I realised my destiny lies with my own siggy. I did actually want to marry MM90's siggy, now I come to think of it. Just remembered that. sw23 told me to get in the queue, lol.

But it's all for the best. I have to marry my own siggy. That is clearly why I chose it.

I need to go and find that photo ...

dangerous1.jpg

This is my final one, promise! It's actually my top, top fave gold leotard photo. If you're posting gold leotard photos and you neglect to include this one, well, I think that's actually illegal or something!

MM90 destroyed me and now I've destroyed myself so I'm gonna go.

Gold leotard heaven, that's what this is, lol. :D

Hahaha you're welcome my dear. :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of beautiful unions hahaha I'll marry ITC Michael lol 🥵

dangerous1.jpg

This is my final one, promise! It's actually my top, top fave gold leotard photo. If you're posting gold leotard photos and you neglect to include this one, well, I think that's actually illegal or something!

MM90 destroyed me and now I've destroyed myself so I'm gonna go.

Gold leotard heaven, that's what this is, lol. :D
when I am all "grown up", I will create a large poster from this photo and put it up in my bedroom. There is nothing left to see after this photo! The hair, the lips, that bodysuit and the hands 🤤🔥🔥🎆🎆🎇

when I am all "grown up", I will create a large poster from this photo and put it up in my bedroom. There is nothing left to see after this photo! The hair, the lips, that bodysuit and the hands 🤤🔥🔥🎆🎆🎇
I fully endorse your intention to pursue the PhD into Michael's dance moves, the meaning to be found within each one of them and the fact that after looking at photos of Michael any sentient being is reduced to rubble. Just like Pompeii, lol. I will keep my fingers crossed that you are awarded all of the highest level bursaries, scholarships and grants that are available. Just the front cover alone will be awesome. With the title you came up with, the fabulous subtitle provided by sw23 and the gif you intend to use, it will blow the academic world to pieces!!

Ms Hiker, PhD? It's a slam dunk!

However.

Your statement right here. I don't know what else needs to be said. About anything. Ever.

that thesis is writing itself. It would just be a series of dance poses and reactions to those pictures :love: 🎇 🔥 🤤 :eek:🥵🥶🤯. No words can really describe it any better.
Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go, Hiker!!!!!!!!

Rewrite the whole concept of a PhD and its content, presentation, format, intention plus a hitherto unseen ability to set people on fire. Sounds like it's going to be very immersive, interactive and basically just ... off the chart, lol.

Those assessors, they need to assume the brace position, lol.

Rewrite the whole concept of a PhD and its content, presentation, format, intention plus a hitherto unseen ability to set people on fire. Sounds like it's going to be very immersive, interactive and basically just ... off the chart, lol.
You mean it will be Off The Wall ;)
It does give me an idea of creating sort of photo book thesis. If only I had the time :(

Back