Researchers Male Dance Moves That Attract Women, MICHAEL related ;)

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member

Researchers Reveal Male Dance Moves That Attract Women

by Frank James

Newsflash: scientists have discovered that women like men who dance really well.
Don't be snarky. This is serious science we're talking about here.
Of course, dancing well is a relative term. So what does it really mean to dance well enough as a man to gain the interest of women?

According to some researchers who've just published their research in the journal Biology Letters of the Royal Society, it means none of those herky jerky movements prone to frighten children and small dogs.
And none of those repetitive dance moves that bore even the person performing them.

Instead, by using motion-capture technology to record the movements of 19 dancing men and create faceless avatars of them which were then shown 39 women, the researched found the following according to their research article's abstract:
Linear regression subsequently revealed that three movement measures were key predictors of dance quality; these were variability and amplitude of movements of the neck and trunk, and speed of movements of the right knee.
In other words, men, let Michael Jackson be your guide. You especially might want to try his patented right-leg kick.
The researchers' leading theory is that any man who dances like a hip-hop artist is giving off vibes of virility. Sounds logical.
Still, I must admit, I don't see the problem with that bad-dance avatar. I could have been the model for that guy.
I prefer to think of his moves as refined and self-assured.

Tags: Royal Society of Science, Biology Letters

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...le-dance-moves-that-attract-women-researchers
:wild: :wild: :wild: :wub: :wub: :yes:

Ahaha! I love this, and it's completely true. And yes gentlemen, let Michael be your guide (though no one compares to the King himself :winking2:).

Thanks for sharing Fedora. *saves article* :girl_whistle:

PLease don't tell me these scientists were paid to do this research?!! Any woman could have just told them a good dancer is a turn on!

I saw a report about this research on CNN the other day. And I expected them to mention Michael, but they mentioned practically all the dancers except him!!! I was so mad!

hahaha...this is priceless....i won't say what I wanna say about the dancing and virility aspect of that article :naughty:

:dropdead:

I saw a report about this research on CNN the other day. And I expected them to mention Michael, but they mentioned practically all the dancers except him!!! I was so mad!

what? how could they omit his name? he is the best dancer ever! urrgghhh!!!

it would be an extra bonus for a man who knows how to dance, especially if he could imitate michael's moves. but nobody can do exactly like the man himself. period.

It's always nice to have what woman know to be true backed up by science. As a scientist myself I would dearly have loved to test the 'Michael Jackson is the most viril dancer' hypothesis. In the name of science of course :ninja: :D

of course....strictly for educational, scientific purposes....i would take no pleasure whatsoever....it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it :ninja:

hahaha...this thread is turning naughty...i likey...:naughty:

Ahaha! I love this, and it's completely true. And yes gentlemen, let Michael be your guide (though no one compares to the King himself :winking2:).

Thanks for sharing Fedora. *saves article* :girl_whistle:
Your welcome, but you should thank MICHAEL :smilie_butterflies: :naughty:

Back