Rob Disner - Dangerous 25 related post

Rob Disner is the guy behind the Dangerous demos leak, he tried selling them on eBay, but MJJ Pro. had it taken down pretty quickly, I think I still have a copy of the listing somewhere.He sold it to some fans and eventually someone posted it for everyone. This guy was a nobody, I can't see him being involved at all in a Dangerous 25 album (which he does not mention btw) Unless Timberland hired him. Obviously this guy can't be trusted.

Ladies and gentlemen, time to shatter your hopes...

Nothing that Rob has said has indicated in any way that the estate is working on Dangerous 25. He simply said that he would be working on Dangerous album outtakes with Timbaland. Which is true: Timbo reworked Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Slave to the Rhythm for the album, against numerous others that weren't included. Even so, why in the world would the estate start production for D25 now, over two years before it would ever be released?

Nothing that Rob has said has indicated in any way that the estate is working on Dangerous 25. He simply said that he would be working on Dangerous album outtakes with Timbaland. Which is true: Timbo reworked Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Slave to the Rhythm for the album, against numerous others that weren't included. Even so, why in the world would the estate start production for D25 now, over two years before it would ever be released?

Party pooper.
189bbdde.gif
:p

I think people assumed that the outtakes would be for D25 because it's the first idea that comes to mind. It's either that or a non-era specific album, and we're getting one of those next month. As for starting it two years early... why not? They'd have plenty of time to plan it out as well as anything else that could go with it (i.e. a DVD or Blu-Ray of a concert from the second leg).

If Michael took 4-5 years to work on album, it is only right that his estate take all the time they need to try to make D25 as good as possible :yes:

If Michael took 4-5 years to work on album, it is only right that his estate take all the time they need to try to make D25 as good as possible :yes:

True, but let's not forget that right now they're focusing on finalizing the Xscape album and still have a project to do next year. Odds are proper production on D25 (assuming that it even gets made) won't begin until mid/late 2015 at the earliest.

What project they do for next year?

my dream would be Bad Tour Blu Ray or Ghosts with Extensive behind the scenes footage, i imagine it may be HWT Theatre release though..

Album with classical music...I can always wish

Always a possibility. There are classical songs existing from as early as the mid '70s that could be finished with a proper orchestra and maybe some embellishments to fill in missing sections.

The mixes are already done for the Xscape project.

Meh.

it is waaayyy to early for the estate and sony to even think of Dangerous 25...
if this comes to light work shall begin in late 2015, something like that.

I'd LOVE a Dangerous 25 album very, very much - a package something like Bad 25 with all the trimmings. But I don't think I'd want this guy Disner to have anything to do with it from the sound of his past activities.

Back