SaFire talks about working with Michael Jackson on This is It / I Never Heard

The demo tape is one tape - the original with added on stuff where Safire & Michael are going over the song.

oh, so she and Michael went over the song together singing the song the way he wanted it. and then the tape was given to her? okay, that makes sense.

oh my. yeah. she needs to give that thing Fort Knox-like security!

oh, so she and Michael went over the song together singing the song the way he wanted it. and then the tape was given to her? okay, that makes sense.

oh my. yeah. she needs to give that thing Fort Knox-like security!

Yes, exactly. They met at Larrabee Studios during the Dangerous album recordings.

I know her VERY WELL - I've worked with her on her Latin stuff & Little Louie Vega is a friend of mine. Her voice is like MJs when she was young, crisp & brilliant. She recently got herself into trouble after she trash-talked to tabloids about Marc Anthony about the Latin Grammys seating & just a big old mess.
India got into it with Brenda K. Starr a few years ago about something.

India got into it with Brenda K. Starr a few years ago about something.

OMG - yes, that was just awful. and it was live on radio, for no specific reason at all. It's like India became this defensive outta control pitbill on steroids with rabies. I felt really bad for Brenda K. - that's what really convinced me that India had mental problems - BIGTIME.

India could've had a bigger career, but her attitude messes it up.

Back