Say Goodnight to Michael

thanks for being with me everyday Michael...printed another picture of you and placed it on my desk. lol! Goodnight...?

Goodnight dear Michael

Thank you for everything you are to us

I had a wonderfull evening chat again with one of your greatest fans, she teach me about you, the things I didn't knew before ....can I ever get enough of learning about you? ...I don't think so!
You are simply the best!!!

Love you wholeheartedly!

hug, xxx

Good night Michael :wub:

Time for bed again after a wonderful chat evening with a dear friend of mine. Feels so good to talk about you! You're really a part of me! :blush:
I'm glad that we worked through the pain and anger and you never left me :blush:

Love yé,

Daryll.

Goodnight Dear Michael
I love you, miss you and wish you were here
Thanks for everything you teached me.
I try not to judge, although some people are giving me a hard time not to.
Stay with us please

hugss xxx

good-night-92.gif
good-night-wishes-and-greeting-with-heart-wall-photo-269x170.jpg

images
:heart:

Hey, sweety

Today I found myself a new group, in which I seem to fit perfectly.
Just in time to save me, from being irritated more than I already was.
Is that you again, you would not only have saved me, but it also shows me you agree with me.

Love you!

Good night dear Michael

Thanks for having a great day/ evening again ...so happy we had diner with all of us...and happy to see my son again, I missed him a lot....I miss you too :(
I love you for always

xxxx

Please explain this to me....why is it, that I still feel in heaven as I hear one of your songs on the radio ....Like I heard it for the first time.
It seems your voice is magical and keep me going, no matter what!

I love you!

xxx

Hey Michael... Today is my 21st birthday! How time flies..
I'm sat in my room, it's dark and cold outside my window but the stars are shining so beautifully.
I think about all the joyful times you've given me and I feel SO thankful. You're always on my mind, still to this day and though I can never get used to being without you I sometimes feel like this world didn't deserve you, and that you're in a much better place now. That's what comforts me.
Prince, Paris and Blanket are all growing up so fast... It's weird to think that I've followed them grow, I still remember some of the first footage we were allowed to see of them. They were just babies!
Well.. goodnight Michael. I love you.. and that's for all time!

I had to pop in and say Good night to you, Michael :wub:

I've been feeling so tired lately but you just perk me up with your wonderful music :chillin:

I browsed in my MJ books today and hugged them. They gave me the love and save feeling I needed.

Thanks Michael :blush:

Goodnight Michael, what would I be without?

I love you and I love you too Marjon! very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

xxxxx

Good night sweetheart :wub:

Let's kick some a$$ tomoz at College again hey and show them whatever you believe, you become! :D

Thanks Michael :blush:

GOOD NIGHT Michael :wub:

i love you so much :heart: :heart:
you are always in my hart :blush:

>>>> actually this is what i'm repeating every single night before i go to sleep :girl_blush: :heart:

Back