Scream live - microphone didn't work. Which concert?

ok thanks. I forgot about Brunei, I remembered that the first two lines were live and rest playback while in fact it was much more... lol.

--------------
You can close this thread.

history tour live in brunei and now people are remastering the concert on youtube many people are

On Brunei, the first verse was live. In Gothenburg, the playback didn't start until around halfway through the first chorus.

Is there a full version of Scream from Brunei?

Hehe.You can check the whole concert on my channel.It's the best from HIStory tour in my opinion :)

BTW - Dorian - I have just watched all your videos from Copenhagen. LOL - didn't knew it was yoy before I saw this performance from Brunei :)

Do you have many concerts in HD ?

Back to topic now ^^

You are welcome, and I really can't wait for DWT Rehearsals.
Back on topic... :)

^
The Brunei DVD is avaiable in the 2000 watts section in this quality :p

it was during the HWT Brunei concert, not the royal concert.
and michael sung the first verse live of scream but after "the whole sistem sucks baby"
the song was all lipsinched.
Also on gothenburg HWT 1997 the microphone was turned very low so the playback voice
was totally out :(.
also visit my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/97smoothcriminal

Hearing the way Michael sounded during Scream there makes me more understanding about why he decided to lip sync most of the HIStory tour. You can tell that something isn't right with his voice

it was during the HWT Brunei concert, not the royal concert.
and michael sung the first verse live of scream but after "the whole sistem sucks baby"
the song was all lipsinched.
Also on gothenburg HWT 1997 the microphone was turned very low so the playback voice
was totally out :(.
also visit my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/97smoothcriminal

We never said it was the royal concert :)

in history the sound was not great...but the performance was really great!

Hearing the way Michael sounded during Scream there makes me more understanding about why he decided to lip sync most of the HIStory tour. You can tell that something isn't right with his voice

I don't agree, I love hearing Mike's voice live its so raw, angry and passionate, far better than the flat pre-recorded vocals. I know Mike wouldn't agree then again why does he sing WBSS live, the most fast paced energetic track.

But I don't understand : during the HIStory tour and all those lip-synched performances, did he still sing into his microphone, which just wasn't turned on? If nobody is going to hear his voice over the playback track, why bother singing at all; why not just mouth the words?

And if he did sing, is there a chance some of that on-stage singing could have been recorded and could now be synched-up with footage from the tour to finally produce a "live" HIStory tour performance?

:wub:
But I don't understand : during the HIStory tour and all those lip-synched performances, did he still sing into his microphone, which just wasn't turned on? If nobody is going to hear his voice over the playback track, why bother singing at all; why not just mouth the words?

And if he did sing, is there a chance some of that on-stage singing could have been recorded and could now be synched-up with footage from the tour to finally produce a "live" HIStory tour performance?

Well usually performers "sing live" even if they lipsync just to get a perfect timing.:scratch:

I don't agree, I love hearing Mike's voice live its so raw, angry and passionate, far better than the flat pre-recorded vocals. I know Mike wouldn't agree then again why does he sing WBSS live, the most fast paced energetic track.

iAgree with this too
iNever understood why he didn't sing "some" live either, especially ones where his back-up singers can sing out alot too.

What do you mean "the system sucks baby" @MJacksonFan97

speaking of back-up singers, iNoticed they sing in the back.....was their microphone on too?

Back