Scumbags: Blanca Ruth and her son Jason Francia from 05-case

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4159174 said:
Am I the only one who thinks there's a high possibility Víctor Gutiérrez is an actual pedophile? Given the grossly detailed nature of his writtings of Michael involving children, it makes me believe that.

He IS a pedophile. He attended a NAMBLA conference in 1986, by his own admission, he thanked NAMBLA in his book,
he promoted NAMBLA's propaganda in his book, his target audience was NAMBLA itself the very title of his book
is a dead giveaway: noone thinks about molested boys as the molester's lovers except pedos.
Gutierrez loves to fantasize about pedo sex and supply his disgusting stories to anyone willing to accuse MJ, or sell those stories to tabloids. Four Sneddon witness in 2005 had ties to Gutierrez. And those four told the most salacious stories about MJ. Cachon's story was totally similar to the fake Jeremy Jackson story, another Gutierrez invention. And Cachon admitted that he talked to Gutierrez before he went to tabloids.
He also collaborated with Chandler and gave him ideas about Brett Barnes among other things.
Chandler wrote the molestation story with Gutierrez's help, there's no doubt about that.
Gutierrez knew how pedos behave because he was one of them, he spent time with them.
And Sneddon knew this. The police knew this. The media knew this.
The police interviewed Gutierrez within days after the Chandler's accused MJ. Why him?
Why did they think this nobody from Chile was relevant?
What did they do with the info and lies they got from him?
Nobody in the media wanted to explore.

Instead of exposing him they used his book to build a case against MJ.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks there's a high possibility Víctor Gutiérrez is an actual pedophile? Given the grossly detailed nature of his writtings of Michael involving children, it makes me believe that.

Kinda thought that was the general belief. Hes involved in the ,what is basically a paedo support group nambla and is/was so desperate to pull mj into it

Why is he not in prison then? I'm confused. Why aren't all these NAMBLA people in prison??!

A lot of fans who read his book and interviews have that feeling. I certainly do. Like Bad7 I cannot imagine anyone vouching for pedphilia like VG does unless they are pedophiles themselves or at the very least sympathizers. But who would be sympathetic with pedophiles unless he isn't somehow personally affected? Unless he is being paid by NAMBLA for propaganda. That's the other possibility. Both are equally bad in my book.

Some facts regarding VG's support of pedophilia.

1) In his book's foreword he thanks NAMBLA. Who does that?

2) Then he writes things like this:

"The cliché of pedophiles as old men who kidnap children in sacks is as erroneous as thinking that all homosexual men attack other male pedestrians on the street. Psychiatrists report that there are pedophile rapists and murderers, just as there are homosexuals and heterosexuals who commit these crimes. These same experts indicate that sexual relations between adults and minors are sometimes loving and do not have a negative effect on the youngster’s life. What better example than Jordie? He was more harshly affected by the legal procedures associated with his case than by his relationship with Jackson.”

That's very revealing about his whole agenda regarding the Chandler story. Jordan of course was not affected because he was never molested, not because sexual molestation is harmless to children. But that's the classic NAMBLA propaganda. They try to sell their sickness as "just another sexual orientation" like heterosexuality or homosexuality, so they claim that sexaul "relationship" between adults and children are not inherently wrong and they do not harm the children - only society's reaction and condemnation does. They lobby for the legalization of pedophilia or at least for the lowering of the age of consent. VG obviously intended the Chandler story as a poster case for pedophilia propaganda - saying "look, Jordan wasn't affected, so it proves pedophilia does not harm kids" (except Jordan was never molested, so the whole premise is wrong, of course). And actually others as well joined VG in trying to use the Chandler story for such questionable propaganda, like I will show below.

3) In 2005, while MJ was on trial, VG gave an interview to a German newspaper called Die Tageszeitung. It is still on their website: http://www.taz.de/1/archiv/?id=archivseite&dig=2005/04/05/a0170

Now, this newspaper has a shady past regarding its support for pedophilia. The reputable conservative German magazine Der Spiegel wrote in a 2010 article:

"During this time, no other newspaper offered pedophiles quite as much a forum as the alternative, left-leaning Tageszeitung, which shows how socially acceptable this violation of taboos had become in the leftist community. In several series, including one titled “I Love Boys,” and in lengthy interviews, men were given the opportunity to describe how beautiful and liberating sex with preadolescent boys supposedly was. “There was a great deal of uncertainty as to how far people could go,” says Gitti Hentschel, the co-founder and, from 1979 to 1985, editor of Tageszeitung. Those who, like Hentschel, were openly opposed to promoting pedophilia were described as “prudish” — as opposed to freedom of expression. “There is no such thing as censorship in the Tageszeitung,” was the response.”

http://www.spiegel.de/international...-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679-3.html

I don't think it is a coincidence that VG's most open interview ever was with that newspaper. In it he once again says things that raise red flags. Translated from the article, from German:

“In 1986 he reports from a conference of the North American Man Boy Love Association. The so called NAMBLA was founded at the end of the 70s. At the beginning, the “Support Group for Relationships Between Generations” was promoted prominently by Gore Vidal and Allen Ginsberg, then it was quickly isolated from the rest of the gay movement. At the conference Gutierrez hears for the first time: “Michael is one of us.” A pedophile. “Jackson was treated like an idol there, as a hope for social acceptance.”

Gutierrez quits his job at the newspaper, talks to employees of Jackson, interviews the first boys. Soon he runs out of money for the research. He sells his car, saves money on food. He learns: there are different type of pedophiles, pedophilia is as old as the human race, not every game they play is a horrible crime. Victor Gutierrez says: “In the the five months of their relationship Michael Jackson and Jordie Chandler were happy. It was love.”

This is the only interview where he openly admits that the "secret conference" he claims to have attended in 1986 was a NAMBLA conference. Pedophiles were looking for a celebrity poster boy hoping that such a person would help moving their cause forward in the public eye - much like gay celebs helped the gay movement. And because MJ was often seen hanging with children they decided he was their big hope. And from then on, by his own admission, VG was working on that - befriends employees of MJ like Blanca Francia, Orietta Murdock, with whom he says he immediately had a good rapport because they were all Hispanic. He mentioned this in another interview he gave to the British edition of GQ magazine a year later (2006).

“For the next five years Gutierrez tracked down as many of Jackson’s current and former associates as he could. Being Latino himself helped – it was relatively easy for him to strike up friendships with Jackson’s El Salvadorean maid, Blanca Francia, who left Jackson’s employment in 1991, and the star’s Costa Rican PA (personal assistant), Orietta Murdock, who sued him for unfair dismissal in 1992.”

Familiar names, right? He was also circling around parents of the boys MJ befriended. Joy Robson mentioned in Jermaine's book that VG approched them in 1992. So it is not far-fetched to think that in 1993 he approached the Chandlers as well. And there he met the bipolar Evan Chandler. The rest is history.

Back to the Tageszeitung article. In the second bolded part above you can see again how VG vouches for pedophilia along the lines of classic NAMBLA propaganda. "Not every game they play is a horrible crime", "there are differrent types of pedophiles, pedophilia is as old as the human race". The suggestion is clearly (just like in his book) that sure, there are horrible pedophiles who torture and rape but that's just like the bad people in the heterosexual and homosexual community as well. But most pedophiles - so the disgusting NAMBLA propaganda - aren't harmful to children, they have a "loving" and "harmless" relationship with children. And then again the use of the Chandler case for that propaganda. "It was love" (which is also the creepy title of the whole article...), "they were happy" as long as others did not interfere. If you are still not convinced, let's see the article further. To the question of why there aren't a lot more boys accusing MJ if he is a pedophile, VG replies:

“They are all afraid”, says Gutierrez. Not of Michael and his power but of public opinion. “It is about homosexuality”, Gutierrez opines, “nobody wants to be the gay Jackson boy”. His theory: if Madonna had an affair or a love relationship with a minor boy it would be a much smaller scandal. At the schoolyard the boy would be a hero. As Jackson’s lover he is a faggot.

“In a hundred years maybe such relationships will be accepted by society”, says Gutierrez. The story reminds him of Oscar Wild and his young lover, Bosi. As Gutierrez, who is a heterosexual himself*, was looking for a publisher for his book in 1995, he hears people say that he glamourizes pedophiles.”

* That's just what VG claimed in this interview, but actually over time he gave conflicting statements about his own sexuality. For example, there was another interview where he said "I am not gay, my partner is." I suspect he is neither heterosexual or gay, he is probably a pedophile, that's why there are these conflicting statements. I think the writers of this article or VG himself thought if he was represented as a heterosexual man in his vouching for pedophilia he would be seen as less biased thus more "credible" by the readers.

Anyway, once again pedophilia is represented as an "affair" or "love relationship" and VG expresses the wishful thinking that in a hundred years such "relationships" will be accepted by society and he compares this to the progress in the acceptance of homosexuality in the past hundred years. It doesn't occur to these sickos that there is a huge difference: two adult people can give consent, a child cannot. A child can be manipulated by adults, so even if he is not raped that does not mean he really gave consent or his so called consent is valid and makes it alright. So this can never be accepted like the relationship between two consenting adults.

The author of the article even notes that many people who read VG's book felt "he glamourizes pedophiles" in it. There is no protest by VG in the article to that statement.

4) Next was an article in the British version of GQ in 2006. I already made a little mention of it. The main theme of the article is a film that Gutierrez planned to make of his book with the help of Randy Barbato and Fenton Bailey, founders of the World of Wonder production company. WoW actually has a mainstream gay website, however they have been regularly supporting VG and his agenda. They have also been writing creepy articles about Jordan Chandler, such as this where they salivate over him:

Jordie Chandler, the little boy who made the 1993 allegations against Michael Jackson and started him on his long professional decline, is pictured here in 2007 looking absolutely luscious. I remember in the late ’90s, after the book that Jordie worked on with Victor M. Gutierrez, Michael Jackson Was My Lover, came out, Jordie had told Victor that he wanted a job and there was some talk of him coming to intern here at World of Wonder. Of course he never showed and it was all quickly forgotten. But Lord have mercy, can you imagine if this burning hunk of man meat had actually ended up working here? Holy Moly! (PS: I re-read the book over the weekend, and I must say there is a lot of merit to his story. It certainly provides more than few talking points in the Michael Jackson debate, and is worth reading if only to counterbalance the over-the-top mythologizing that’s happening right now.) (t/y Brett)

http://worldofwonder.net/the-boy-in-the-michael-jackson-molestation-case-today/

How creepy is that when you are talking about a guy whose only claim to "fame" is being the alleged victim of child sexual molestation? And once again they did not neglect to vouch for their buddy, Victor Guiterrez and his book which is pedophilia fiction-fantasy.

And by the GQ article it appears WoW is also fully aware of what VG's agenda is all about. Based on what is said by the two producers in the article, like the book, the film would have also served the agenda of portraying pedophilia as a consensual, love relationship.

Despite the explosive nature of the events it describes, the script is actually a model of amorous propriety. “We wanted to capture the intoxicating feeling of the first love which was what it was for Jordie”, says Bailey.

[…]

Central to the film, and the most controversial element in it, is the presentation of Jordie as a willing, even eager, participant in a relationship with a man he had worshipped since the age of four. “The only way the general public can view somebody like Jordie is as a victim,” says Bailey. “The fact that he might have entered into the relationship with Michael Jackson of his own volition is, for many people, tremendously problematic.” [5]

“In America we are up against the ‘eek’ factor. The Europeans don’t have that kind of squeamishness. America can deal with the sanitized version of the story, but our story is based on the tabloid version.”

Barbato also acknowledges that their movie “goes outside of any of the acceptable norms”:

“However, the producer remains understandably cautious about the ultimate success of his undertaking. “Indie movies have gone mainstream in the States,” says Barbato. “They’ve become a genre. But this project is independent in the true sense of the word. It goes outside any of the acceptable norms.”

BTW, the same article also mentions VG's visit to NAMBLA in 1986, but not openly, but in an euphemistic way.

“Gutierrez began his investigation in 1986 when he went undercover with the LAPD. While attending a secret conference held by a suspect organization in LA, Gutierrez heard many references to Michael Jackson. So far as the world knew at the time, “***** *****” was just an eccentric. The fact he liked the company of young boys seemed no more suspicious back then than his hanging out with a chimp called Bubbles.”

I have to say, I side-eye some of these journalists who give platform to these ideas too. To me there is no way he did not know or ask when he wrote this what "suspect organization" we are talking about? The hiding of the real identity of the organization seems deliberate. Why? Did they fear if they had revealed that it would raise red flags in their readers - as it should? Questions such as we are asking here: why was Gutierrez even there? And the claim that he "went undercover with the LAPD" is clearly nonsense. He never worked for the LAPD and the LAPD doesn't use no name jounalists in their undercover operations instead of their own professionals. Also notice, how in the Tageszeitung article he gave a different reason as to why he was there. There he claimed he was there as a journalist to report about the conference. Also further down in the GQ article he actually contradicts that he was there with the LAPD, when he says that in the early 90s he gave a copy of his book to the LAPD but they did not listen "because I was a nobody, just a Latino reporter in LA”. So which one is it? Was he a collaborator in secret operations with the LAPD or was he just a nobody Latino reporter that the LAPD ignored? So he clearly lies about the reason why he was there. That's probably because he was there as a member or a sympathizer.

So why did British GQ hide that crucial information, that the "suspect organization" is NAMBLA, all the while giving a platform for such a horrible pedophilia propaganda as what Bailey and Barbato were spouting in this article?

5) VG was involved in a smearing politicians as pedophiles in his home country in Chile as well. He was also sentenced for the slander of a famous woman.

Michael Jackson was the most internationally famous victim of Gutierrez’s lies and manipulation, but he was not the only one. In late 2003 in his home country Chile, Gutierrez published an article in which he linked a politician of a right-wing political party to a pedophile ring. Gutierrez’s article gave a detailed description of what allegedly went on in the house of a businessman, Claudio Spiniak, who was arrested just a few days earlier for operating a pedophile ring. Gutierrez claimed that a senator of the Alliance for Chile (a coalition of right-wing political parties) participated in those pedophile orgies.

He did not name the politician in his article but alleged that the senator’s name was given to authorities. Later in an interview conducted by Gutierrez for a TV program, a minor boy, a street child, claimed to have seen a well-known right-wing politician at Spiniak’s orgies. [18] The boy later retracted his claim and it was revealed that Gutierrez paid him 10,000 to 20,000 Chilean pesos. In February, 2004 Gutierrez’s lawyer acknowledged the payment but claimed it was only a “humanitarian gesture”, not something given in exchange for the interview and false accusations. Authorities could not find any link between the pedophile ring and any politician of the party accused by Gutierrez but the rumors were enough to tarnish the public image of the right-wing coalition and certain politicians. [19] [20] [21]

In 2008 Gutierrez was sentenced to 61 days in jail and ordered to pay 30 million Chilean pesos (approximately $60,000) to former Miss Universe, the ex-wife of Argentina’s former president, Carlos Menem, Cecilia Bolocco for slanderous claims he made about her private life. This was considered a precedent, the highest amount of compensation ever awarded in this type of case in Chile [22].

His descreption of what allegedly went on in those pedophile orgies were once again VERY detailed and graphic. He certainly looks like someone who enjoys writing such stories.

6) The next two points (6-7) are less conclusive than the above - more in the rumour category as of now, but I thought they would be worth mentioning here for discussion's sake. Once on VindicateMJ someone who was a native speaker of the Spanish language gave a collection of material that might help to illuminate VG's background and why he is doing this. So here is what that person wrote about what she found about VG in Spanish language sources:

Fifth son of a marine non-commissioned officer, Victor Gutierrez was born in 1964 in Quilpué in Chile. His father, Emilio Gutierrez worked some years as marine attaché in Lima, Peru. His mother’s name is Aida Prieto. In 1973, when Victor was 9 years old, he and his family moved back to Chile.
With the money Emilio Gutierrez had earned in Peru the family who lived modestly in Quilpué, bought a house in a nice neighborhood in Santiago called Beauchef. The young and wild Victor spent his life playing games in the streets of Beauchef but one day he met the writer Hernan Diaz Arrieta known as Alone who lived not far from Gutierrez’s home.

Apparently, the elderly Arrieta who rarely went out and disliked meeting people, was disturbed by the boys noise while they played football; he went to them and told them that boys should not play in a residential neighborhood; he added that they should study and read books. Then he asked Victor if he had ever read a book. VG answered only the books that the school forced them to read. Suddenly, Alone went home and came back with one of his books and asked the boy to read it and to write a summary about it. VG did what he was told to.

In 1996, Gutierrez talked about this meeting in a Chilean TV program called “Reportajes”:

“When he [Alone] read it [the summary] he was almost horrified. He told me: this is longer than my story! And you have added new characters in the book! Probably, you’re going to be a writer or a journalist.”

Surely, VG would like to associate his name with a writer like Alone. But it might have been more than that. Therefore it could be informative to learn about Alone too. Here it is some information:

Arrieta was born in Santiago in 1891 and died in the same city in 1984. He was tall, good looking and penniless aristocrat who lived most of his life alone! He worked 25 years at the Ministry of Justice in the Civil Registry office.

In the surface, he was a simple employee who had an ordinary life but in privacy he studied literature and became an autodidact literary critic and writer. He published his writings in several newspapers and magazines mostly in “El Mercurio”. Knowing French, he was under the influence of the French literature and French writers and critics like Rousseau, Proust and Saint-Beuve. Alone was honored in 1959 with the National Prize in Literature. He was a fervent catholic who defended the military coup that overthrow Salvador Allende and his government in 1973.

Arrieta published several books about literature, reading, writing and grammare; but he had also written a novel and private diaries in which he had expressed his deepest thoughts.

La Sombra Inquieta published in 1915 , Diario Íntimo 16.VII.16”published in 1918 in a litterer magazine. Apparently, none of these writings have been translated to English.

At 18 years old, Alone had a long and platonic relationship with a writer, Mariana Cox-Stüven known as Shade. She was married and almost 20 years older than Alone. Eventually, they became good friends. After a while Shade moved to Europe. They wrote to each other until she passed in 1914. A year after, Arrieta published his only novel La Sombra Inquieta in honor to Shade.
Alone was never married. It has been said that he had causal lovers. He did not like children.

After analyzing Alone’s fictional work, some critics and journalists think that there were two Alone. One, the powerful critic with a clean style who could destroy a writer if he judged him not worthy; and the second one who juggled with gay / bisexual / “young boy” thoughts. It seems that being an fervent catholic, he did not dare to accept his own feelings.

In his analysis on Arrieta’s diaries, Gonzalo Vial wonder what Alone meant by writing about himself in underwear. What was his purpose by doing this? Why this need to narrate about these private moments and publish them ?

Here are some quotes from Arrieta’s private writings (I hope the translation is OK even with my low knowledge in this language):

“Encuentro un placer vergonzoso en el medio popular y canallesco. Debe ser algo bajo en mí, en el fondo de mí”….
I find a shameful pleasure in popular and scum media. It must be something in me, deep inside me.
“Hay media luna y una estrella como un gran diamante. Muchos pensamientos malos, obscenos”…
It is half moon and a star big as a diamond. Many evil and obscene thoughts … .
“Estuve después en el (Cementerio General) y leí San Francisco de Asís en un banco de piedra, frente a un muchacho que pintaba de verde las rejas de una sepultura”.
I was then in the (cemetery) and read San Francisco de Asis while sitting in a stone bench, in front of a boy who painted green bars on a grave.

Vial adds these parts too:
“Arriba tomé dos botellas de Bilz, celestiales, y en el bosquecillo de pino me saqué los pantalones y me tendí a leer sobre la yerba verde y fresca”. Esto sucedía en 1917. Curiosidad histórica ¿usaba Alone, en esos años, calzoncillos largos? ¿O eran los cortos, deportivos? ¿O los actuales slips, como trajes de baño? Seguramente largos. Me informaron que tenía las piernas muy flacas. Estuvo leyendo libros píos en este atuendo hasta las 4 de la tarde en que se vistió y comenzó a bajar entre los espinos en flor donde vio “un soldado de gris primavera que corría a la orilla del agua, joven, adolescente”. Por suerte el soldado no lo vio en calzoncillos leyendo la “Vida de Jesús”, de Renán. Para la época, qué escándalo habría sido. Alone, tímido como una flor silvestre, cometía estas extravagancias, perpetraba estos gestos liberadores. ”

“I drank two bottles of Bilz, heavenly, and the pine grove. I took off my pants and lay down to read on the fresh and green grass. ” This was in 1917. What an odd story? Did Alone used in those years long underwear? Or were they shorts, sports? Or were they slips and bathing suits? Probably long ones. Then he informs us that his legs were too skinny. He was reading intensively his books until 4 in the afternoon when he got dressed and walked when among the flowers he saw ‘a soldier in young grey colour who ran along the water, he was young, an adolescent. ” Fortunately the soldier did not see him in his underwear reading the Life of Jesus’ by Renan. At the time, what a scandal would that have been. Alone, shy as a wild flower, committing these extravagances, perpetrating these acts of liberation.”

And:

“Frecuentaba las piscinas. “El militar tonto, el muchacho de 16 años, colorado, de pestañas negrísimas, ojos grandes, nariz redonda, dientes muy blancos y el de 10, perfecto, tostado, rosado, ojos azules, nariz respingada, labios vueltos, piel dorada, vivo, audaz, ágil”. ¡Basta, basta, Hernán, no sigas! “Me sentí viejo, gordo, ancho, pesado, feo”.”

“When frequenting the pools: “The silly military boy, 16 years old, colorful, very black lashes, big eyes, nose round, white teeth and … perfect, tan, pink, blue eyes, nose …, lips … golden skin, alive, bold, agile. Enough, enough Hernan, stop! I felt old, fat, large, heavy and ugly.”

“¡Al parque, solo! Magnífica luz silenciosa, tibia, aterciopelada. Atravesé la elipse, un lago de leche y niebla transparente, procurando unirme con la naturaleza, llegar hasta Dios, Pero tirado hacia abajo por malos pensamientos”.

“At the park, alone! Magnificent silent light, warm and velvety. Crossed the ellipse, a lake of milk and transparent fog, trying to join with nature, to reach God, but pulled down by bad thoughts.”

In a recent study on Alone’s work , Gilda Luongo said since Alone had an isolated life, it seems that reading and writing were like sexual acts for him. She has an Freudian approaches to Alone’s work. Here is a quote from Arrieta:

“Hace tiempo buscaba un libro para leer, un libro largo, largo de esos que duran, por cuyas páginas entra uno como por una avenida, sin verle el término […] Existen libros perturbadores, incitantes, como los hay serenos, de palabra lenta y clara, adaptables al cuerpo, que nos abrigan y sonríen”.

“Some time ago I was looking for a book to read, a long, long book that last and whose pages open a new world, without indication how it ends [...]” “There are books that are disturbing, inviting and books that are serene, peaceful and clear; Words can be adapted to the body that we have and the joy”.

Even if that day in the street, Arrieta gave one of his grammar books to Gutierrez, sooner or later, the curious boy would read Alone’s other books. Probably, this reading helped VG to understand more about himself.

VG chose very soon the life that he wanted to live. He knew that he could not realize his plans in Chile because LGBT people had no legal rights in this country. He did not wish to end up like Alone. Arrieta’s polite, clean and conservatives manners were nothing for him. So he had to find another home where he could be wild, famous and rich at any price.

At the age of 16, VG went to the Institute of Communication Arts in Santiago. But his provocative and nasty attitudes towards his classmates forced the school’s responsible to expel him. After his expulsion, he find a temporarily job at “Teleonce al despertar” where he learnt to work with cameras.

Then in 1984, he went to Los Angeles to work as photographer for the newspaper “La Tercera” during the Olympics games. After the games, he went back to Santiago to collect his salary and to pack for moving to LA. He had found his home: California, here I come!
It has been said that before his move to California, VG had done some “politics and human rights writings” (for example here http://www.taz.de/?id=archivseite&dig=2005/04/05/a0170).

Probably these writings were about LGBT rights in Chile. Soon he gave up because he realized that the name and the fame he was after could not be reached in his home country. In the same article published in taz.de, he described himself a kind of “refugee” in US!
Once again in LA, he went to a short and intensive course at a school and become “journalist”.

He found a job at a Hispanic tabloid in LA. In 1987, he did an interview with a future teller that predicted on October 12, at 13.30 another earthquake would happen in Los Angeles. On October first, a powerful earthquake had already shaken the city. The “news” appeared on the front page. On October 12, many Latin Americans left the city to save their lives but no earthquake happened. People who believed him, were angry but the tabloid hired Gutierrez because 150 000 copies of the paper were sold.

Sources:
1- http://diario.elmercurio.com/detalle/index.asp?id={97781fbc-0b34-4aaf-aa9d-fba6d6edfd0d}
2- http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernán_Díaz_Arrieta
3- http://www.profesorenlinea.cl/biografias/DiazArrieta.htm
4- http://diario.elmercurio.com/detalle/index.asp?id={341ce7fc-cfea-433a-b520-7b21251d3a5c}
5- http://www.memoriachilena.cl/temas/index.asp?id_ut=hernandiazarrieta(alone)(1891-1984)
6- http://www.discursospracticas.ucv.cl/html/articulo_luongo.html

7) There is a fan who used to contact Rodney Allen in prison. Rodney Allen is the guy who was behind this infamous story. Initially he is called "John Templeton" in the report but later his real identity is revealed:

[video=youtube;1baXLBHFibk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1baXLBHFibk[/video]

To make it short: Allen is since in prison, for guess what? Child molestation. Now, this fan contacted him by writing him a letter. She pretended to be a male and she told him they had a mutual friend called Victor. That's all she said and only a first name to see if Allan bites. And he did. He said, oh yes, Victor Guiterrez and he started telling stories about him. Here is a part of a letter he wrote back that the fan posted on her Twitter.

Clipboard01.jpg

Unfortunately he is a total nutcase, he has a very low IQ and he talks a lot of obvious nonsense and lies as well, but he does claim to have some sort of contact with VG and does seem to have some knowledge about him which might point to them collaborating for example, on the story about the Canadian boy. Which again would point to that VG was behind a LOT of this nonsense about MJ, along with the woman who called him her "best source" - Diane Dimond. I am sure Dimond did not go to Canada to "expose a scam" about MJ. I am sure they went there to create the next accuser. (Actually, in his latest podcast with King Jordan radio Meserau's PI Scott Ross mentioned that Russ Brichim from the Santa Barbara police also was with Dimond on that trip.) It all crumbled when the boy broke down at the police station and told the truth.

He also voluntarily mentions VG making him sending faxes to NAMBLA which I thought was interesting. Not that I would use this guy for anything, because he is a nutcase, but I thought this is worth mentioning and pondering as well.

8) The same person who made that contact with Allen also got some court papers from the MJ vs. VG case in the 90s. Among others here is a declaration by a PI Eric Mason about VG:

Clipboard02.jpg

Now, the same guy who was telling people left and right that tabloid money was easy even with false stories was in contact with several, if not all of the prosecution's "prior bad acts" witnesses, when they initially came up with their stories. Blanca Francia, Orietta Murdock was already mentioned. Here is his connection with the Neverland 5 as well:

Before their lawsuit in the 90s, under the direction of their attorney, Michael Ring the Neverland 5 contacted a tabloid broker, Gary Morgan from the Splash News and Picture Agency to sell slanderous stories about Jackson and children and also about Jackson and his then wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Morgan arranged interviews with magazines, such as The Star and TV programs, such as Inside Edition [1] [2] [3]. According to McManus’ 2005 testimony, $32,000 or more was received for their stories and almost all of it went to Ring, to finance their civil lawsuit, from which they hoped to get millions of dollars [3]. Chacon admitted that before they went to The Star they also talked to a certain journalist, Victor Gutierrez [1]. Abdool also talked about this connection, stating that he met Gutierrez once and they had a two, three hours conversation [2]. McManus testified that Gutierrez “was going to try to help us in our lawsuit” [3].

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/ralph-chacon-kassim-abdool-and-adrian-mcmanus/

Last edited:
Re the world of wonder production company. They were the ones who worked with the UK journo jack perriti (sp) on his hatchet mj documentries through the years.

Makes you sick when theres all this evidence with have but you know the truth will never come out

Re the world of wonder production company. They were the ones who worked with the UK journo jack perriti (sp) on his hatchet mj documentries through the years.

Makes you sick when theres all this evidence with have but you know the truth will never come out

They also worked with Oprah's company (OWN) so they are pretty mainstream. I wonder if Oprah knows that these people advocate pedophilia elsewhere. Oh and they were the ones who produced LaToya's reality show: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_with_La_Toya
I'd like to think LaToya just did not realize who these people were, but then she had met VG too. I wouldn't be surprised if she simply did not care.

Oh yeah i had forgotten about latoyas show. Not about her meeting him though.imo if you give a dam about mj you make it your business to know. thats why the fans are so educated and full of knowledge. And you get latoya amongst others acting as they do

Why is he not in prison then? I'm confused. Why aren't all these NAMBLA people in prison??!

Well I imagine Victor hid behind being a journalist as a reason to visit. Regarding why the others aren't in prison, I imagine it's down to the secrecy of the meeting.

After typing the above I just checked Wiki and it says they no longer hold national meetings. Wiki further states that due to the rise of the internet that the organisation now contains only a handful of people.

Very similar organisation like them in the U.K during the 80's pedo information exchange or something similar. There was a scandal not long ago about them and how they tried to get funding there was alot of info in the media with politicians getting involved i think one of the main ppl from it got sent to prisoon not long ago for abuse. They were the same in trying to make abuse seem like a normal thing like a different sexual orientation. Prob had connections to nambla

Yeah wagner is dodgy to say the least. Not talking about his mj stuff .but even during the trial he wasnt to be taken to seriously

Yuuuuup very dodgy.......especially asking fans for MONEY to funds his "projects." :bs

Last edited:
Some more things about VG from court docs (thanks to https://twitter.com/tinklove05?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author - she is the person who collected all these docs and used to post them on her blog and Twitter).

VG tried to blackmail MJ into a settlement by threatening with bad publicity (the typical trick):

Clipboard01.jpg

VG's lawyer tried to argue that the proper punishment would be $1 for him. LOL.

Clipboard02.jpg

VG did not show up for the verdict. The Jury asked his lawyer why:

Clipboard01.jpg

His lawyer's answer:

Clipboard03.jpg

Verdict

Clipboard03.jpg

Wasn't life and the law unfair to Michael? He has been witch hunted for a crime he never committed for over 20 years but a nobody, f.uck creep who has given more signs of being a pedophile is free. It really pisses me off!

And VG didn't pay Michael a cent, did he?

Last edited:
Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4159720 said:
And VG didn't pay Michael a cent, did he?

No, he didn't. He fled the country and filed for bankruptcy. And in 2005 he came back and was again given jobs and a platform by the media to spread his lies. He was behind "documentaries" like NBC Dateline’s Inside The Jackson Case, possibly also helped Martin Bashir with his second "documentary".

dateline-nbc-image.jpg

The media has no ethics at all. Here is this guy who was court ordered to pay MJ millions for lying about him and they hire him as an "expert" on him? And aren't they one bit disturbed by the fact that this guy thanks NAMBLA in the foreword of his book and writes such questionable things in it as he did? Much of the media is very simply morally rotten. There is no way around that. And they are the ones who tell people what to think and how to think about things...

^^Did the bankruptcy discharge the suit for Michael? If it didn't, it seems like he would have to pay money he made from the networks.
Or did Michael have to go to court again to force payment?

And yes, about the media. That's scary and should disturb everybody.

Ppl wondered at the time why he wasnt made to pay up from the money he got from the t v shows. i guess those around mj didnt give a dam enough to do their jobs for him as it would have been the last thing on mjs mind at that time

Ppl wondered at the time why he wasnt made to pay up from the money he got from the t v shows. i guess those around mj didnt give a dam enough to do their jobs for him as it would have been the last thing on mjs mind at that time
Thats exactly what I was wondering. I know Michael wasn't thinking about it but what about all those attorneys and managers??
He could have really used the money then, too.
Only thing I could think of was that it was dismissed in bankruptcy. Or those guys were super incompetent.

Thats exactly what I was wondering. I know Michael wasn't thinking about it but what about all those attorneys and managers??
He could have really used the money then, too.
Only thing I could think of was that it was dismissed in bankruptcy. Or those guys were super incompetent.

I just think he had incompetent management.......in fact I don't think he really had any decent management in the last 30 years!

The last decent manager he had was Frank Dileo, it's probably the reason Michael called him back in 2009. If Michael was managed by either Deiter Weitzner or Raymone Bain in the trial years, we know how useless and harmful were instead of helping him.

The last decent manager he had was Frank Dileo, it's probably the reason Michael called him back in 2009. If Michael was managed by either Deiter Weitzner or Raymone Bain in the trial years, we know how useless and harmful were instead of helping him.
Agree with you-seems like the first 15 years of his solo career he made brilliant decisions-the last 15-not so much. I know there were a few probs with Dileo and Branca, but they were great most of the time. I was really, really sorry that he let them go.

^^Did the bankruptcy discharge the suit for Michael? If it didn't, it seems like he would have to pay money he made from the networks.
Or did Michael have to go to court again to force payment?

And yes, about the media. That's scary and should disturb everybody.

MJ's team tried to go after him by levying his book.

Clipboard01.jpg

^^I see Dimond's name is on there. I guess at that time Michael was more concerned about the actual book than the money.
Don't know why his team didn't shut down VG with these so called docs later.

^^I see Dimond's name is on there.

That's because the lawsuit was originally called Michael Jackson vs. Diane Dimond et al. He sued both VG and Dimond. Dimond however managed to hide behind the Shield Law and put it all on VG.

Back