Shana Mangatal is NOT cool

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
She is a horrible person when it comes to mj. I think she is delusional. How could you dare talk about him like that. Fake asss
0a64a688af997bda7cc5349ba59b9d8a.jpg
5a7bf6ab095c68a1fec9191fabfac6c8.jpg
6a9b4edc5861072ba2a38df9a589117f.jpg
2b39bb6b49ad8bb9805e3cc681e22e98.jpg
ceb45da97145d5de8a14848a8725057a.jpg
103c7a004d0fe57b4023fb78b904e7f2.jpg
edd380e9f15ffb535b53254ab4017543.jpg
b225a9ac730e01204f1c1611d4afe1dd.jpg

Last edited:
She is obsessed with MJ at a very dangerous level. Best not to give her any attention.

Something wrong with this woman. she claim to love Michael but to say rude hurtful things about him doesn't seem love at all. she even wrote a book on how much she love Michael and that he loved her and how she wanted to dated him etc. the family says to ignore her. one thing I can say. at least she was lucky to play ghost and isn't it scary/2 bad with him and meet him a couple of times. I don't understand how all these crazy people got a chance to meet Michael while real fans and people who care about him didn't. it's cross my mind and it's sucks and bothers me.

Michael had a disease he couldn't help. he always looked handsome to me. but you can tell he wasn't feeling good by the look of his face sometimes. also we all aged. Michael was aging too. sometimes Michael loved doing silly faces.

To think she had Dangerous tour Copenhagen before the rest of us....

Sorry.. but i doubt those screens are real.
I don't want to defend her... but if you pay attention every comment is almost the same and it seems like someone want to bash her..

I don't want to defend her either, but I was wondering the same thing, don't you have a link for those comments?

Into the H8T list she goes.

It's unfortunate that Shana Mangatel said it publicly, but if we're honest with ourselves, some of those particular photos she's speaking about are not flattering at all. The mug shot, for example, is a given; also those horrible photos from the Arno Bani photoshoot were never supposed to be released - Michael ordered the negatives to be destroyed and as per usual, he was betrayed after his death, when they were released by Bani.

Michael didn't always look well, at that particular time in his life. He told Boteach himself, that he wasn't happy with his face at that time. We all love Michael and we don't want to judge him, or see him being judged; that being said, it is okay to be wistful about what was happening to him at different points in his life and to wish that things were different.

I don't know what is in Shana Mangatel's head.....mostly air, I think.....she is very inconsistent with her posts about Michael and is always saying something that is bound to upset MJ fans, or at the very least, can be misconstrued. I have noticed this phenomenon is also true for others, like Brooke Shields, Karen Faye, Ola Ray, Tatiana Thumbzen, etc.

"looks like a scary clown" oh wow. I dare her to have said that to him When she was all up In his pretty little face in the Ghosts set. I've read her book and her experience with M. It just seemed like fanfiction, nothing but a fan out of control. And I thought my fan fiction was bad :trollfacememe:.

Back