Shana Mangatal is publishing a book on Michael's Birthday 2016

The author of the book Michael and Me answers questions from Michael Jackson Greece.

Today, 4th of October at 21:00 (Athens time) .

Stay tunned !

www.michaeljackson.gr

One of the questions is:
"What do you say to those who are accusing you for lying in your relationship with Michael and saying that you are doing this just to gain publicity?"

I'd have asked her what proves she has other than her words since she just has ONE PICTURE, ONE with Michael. And why she's plagiarized other women's stories about Michael.

For the hip hop heads in here, you guys will know who I'm talking about... She seems like a amateur 'Super Head' to me...

Karen Faye is taking shots at Shana on Twitter.
I wonder what made her do it.
Honestly though, IMO both Shana and Karen are in the same boat.
Just instead of in a book Karen talks about Michael on Twitter.

I know this thread has been going forever, but I would love to know how many
copies this book as sold and if it has made old Mantangle any richer or more respected.

Also I am piqued with curiosity I want to read, for the humour factor alone, this deluded back
up dancer who was obsessed with Michael and it could just be juicy. I haven't seen it for sale
in any of our book shops and Amazon is very unaffordable in New Zealand given shipping fees cost
more than books themselves most of the time.

Last edited:
Can I find somewhere Shana Mangatal's book in pdf? I'm so curious what she wrote after all. lol.

I never read the book. It's written by a woman named Shana Mangatal that claims she had a secret affair with Michael, I know she knew him and worked for him before BUT is she telling the truth or is she lying?

Back