Shana Mangatal is publishing a book on Michael's Birthday 2016

Love how she dissed Elizabeth with her age at the time. And don't they do any work at that office or just stand around all day discussing Michael's supposed crush on Shana? How does Sandy earn those big bucks?

You know at first I thought it would be cute and sweet that she wanted to write this, even tho I knew it would be fanfic. It didn't bother me bc I wouldn't buy it or read it anyway. But the more I see about it, I'm absolutely disgusted by her.

I'll side with her in protecting herself; death threats and such are absolutely out of line. She doesn't deserve to feel threatened. But I take huuuuuuuuuge issue with people not being able to handle negative reviews or criticism. Not everyone is going to like or approve of what you do, this is an unavoidable fact of life. If Shana or anyone puts something out for public consumption, how I receive that product is entirely my prerogative. She certainly does not deserve to be bullied or harassed, but I also reserve the right to not f-cking like that product she's pushing lol.

Slander and defame her character? Buttercup, YOU'RE the one trying to justify messing around with a married man, TWICE, I don't care how "he seemed". That's what integrity is, choosing to do the right thing even when you've been given the green light to do the wrong thing. Don't be upset and try to preach about your upstanding character when your actions are writing checks that your mouth can't cash....

Whether she is telling the truth or not, I don't understand why she feels it is okay to write a book about it and make money off it.
The fact that she did it after his death, knowing he is not here to deny her claims makes me question her more.

I'll side with her in protecting herself; death threats and such are absolutely out of line.

Except I don't believe she was receiving death threats from fans (or from Pellicano). Why would she? Fans didn't know, nor care about her in 1993. They had bigger things to worry about than MJ supposedly flirting with a girl in his manager's office. And how would they know anyway? And why would Pellicano care about her insignificant ass? Doesn't make ANY sense.

This is just another one of her lies and with the vile intent of inserting herself into the Chandler case at that, since this "bully Pelicano" and "crazy MJ fans with death threats" thing is their party line. Except it wasn't even true in their case. But Shana took it from their book. This is her MO - taking stories from others and inserting herself into those stories. She does this all through the book. She took stories and quotes from Lisa Marie, Frank Cascio, now we see the Chandlers, various tabloids and several other places/people.

Jesus Christ... I don't know whether to laugh or cry at so much delusion by this woman.

OMG MJ wanted to make his marriage appear fake JUST to keep Shana hanging on. He couldn't lose his Shana!

She doesn't even explain how Michael wanted her to think the marriage was fake to keep her interested, for some reason she just assumes this.

She's a NUTCASE.

I think this should seal the deal to everyone about Shana Mangatal's vile agenda:

Look at what she is doing on the second page! MJ supposedly told her about some card with a naked woman and once again Shana unnecessarily extrapolates that to MJs supposed behaviour with children. Shana was 26 year old at the time not a child! So the bringing of children into it is totally unnecessary and - once again - a totally deliberate insinuation and hook that tabloids can pick up and use against MJ.

I don't see how any self-respecting MJ fan can still support this vile, shady, lying, sociopathic witch.

How does that even make sense????

Michael showing her those card things and then she's off all talking about how Michael was exposing kids to an adult world like...? What's the connection? He never even says in her story that he found those pens disturbing or too much, that's her interpretation.

The Pellicano thing is funny - nobody else has ever mentioned a threat like that.

Supposedly during the shooting of Ghosts the virginal "never even kissed before" 26yo Shana has sex with MJ for the first time and they do that a couple of times during the shooting and that's it.

Honestly this is one of the funniest things in her story for me.

Years back when the "S tapes" were at their height, Shana started signing her name off as "S" on her facebook posts. She was clearly attempting to hijack that whole thing with the idea she was the woman on the supposed tapes. This S woman was a supposed virgin when she had sex with Michael.

Seeing how she's tried to claim she's really Melissa on the tapes now - it's so obvious to me she's been trying to insert herself into any of the vacant positions of rumored girlfriends MJ had. Like with the girl he hooked up with in London, she's suggested that was her. Non existent Shananana concept from a song? Her. Melissa? Her. MJ's last girlfriend? Her. Blanket's mother??? Her. She's tried to portray herself as all of these women at various points.

That's why I think she's still pretending she was a virgin - I think maybe when the S tapes came along and she was trying to convince people it was her that she maybe lied and claimed she was a virgin when she had sex with MJ so that's how she knew it was her. That's why I think she's sticking to such an absurd story.
Shana on FB:

I am not sure if going near a stand in a courtroom and talking about fake stories would really be a great idea for Shana. LOL @ her trying to scare critics of her book and behavior. And comparing her attention seeking self to bullied teenagers? SMH, the woman has no self-awereness at all.

LOLLLL first person she's gotta try and sue is Karen Faye!

Karen basically said she slept with House to try and get closer to MJ.

That would be my lawsuit in the post right there.

So go on Shana, sue her for that first then come get the rest of us.

LOLLLL first person she's gotta try and sue is Karen Faye!

Karen basically said she slept with House to try and get closer to MJ.

Well, I find it really suspicious that in her book she goes out of her way to explain (away) her relationship with House. I also think her story about MJ supposedly rudely and (supposedly) erroneously asking her if she was House's stuff is a preemtive strike because people probably saw her and House together. So she is now trying to explain that away as just friendship and that any other rumour was just MJ's paranoia. This story serves the same purpose IMO.

1218o3k.png

2mmsqz4.png

Years back when the "S tapes" were at their height, Shana started signing her name off as "S" on her facebook posts. She was clearly attempting to hijack that whole thing with the idea she was the woman on the supposed tapes. This S woman was a supposed virgin when she had sex with Michael.

Seeing how she's tried to claim she's really Melissa on the tapes now - it's so obvious to me she's been trying to insert herself into any of the vacant positions of rumored girlfriends MJ had. Like with the girl he hooked up with in London, she's suggested that was her. Non existent Shananana concept from a song? Her. Melissa? Her. MJ's last girlfriend? Her. Blanket's mother??? Her. She's tried to portray herself as all of these women at various points.

That's why I think she's still pretending she was a virgin - I think maybe when the S tapes came along and she was trying to convince people it was her that she maybe lied and claimed she was a virgin when she had sex with MJ so that's how she knew it was her. That's why I think she's sticking to such an absurd story.

She does it all the time grabbing any chance that may link her to MJ. Look at this recent conversation. Her followers still don't get it that MJ did NOT write Whatever Happens. Duh.

image.jpg

She does it all the time grabbing any chance that may link her to MJ. Look at this recent conversation. Her followers still don't get it that MJ did NOT write Whatever Happens. Duh.

image.jpg

Well, regarding the songs.....OBVIOUSLY Michael wrote songs aabout all his girlfriends. I mean....Michael used the name Susie because of me, as I was in a secret relationship with him for years. Oh, and my tell all book will be out soon. i'm just waiting for the right moment to cash in on this.

:bored2:

Whether she is telling the truth or not, I don't understand why she feels it is okay to write a book about it and make money off it.
The fact that she did it after his death, knowing he is not here to deny her claims makes me question her more.

Oh, the "romance" stories are the least of my concern. Sure, it's tacky but she wouldn't be the first woman to do this. This is not really a book about romance though. It's about the incomparible beauty of Shana Mangatal, which Michael failed to appreciate because he was such a deeply flawed individual. Have you read the many excerpts from the book that have been posted online? If you care for Michael as a human being, they will turn your stomach. She is so mean towards him and for no obvious reason whatsoever. She claims Michael liked having a skin disorder because he wanted to be colourless. She criticises Michael's work ethic, saying he cancelled concerts on a whim and was distracted from his duties by all the kids around him. She constantly makes insinuations about "young boys" and claims Michael and/or his fans threatened her around the time of the allegations. She belittles Michael's accomplishments as an artist saying he forced people to call him the King of Pop and had to bargain for awards. She portrays Michael as a drug addict who refused to get help for himself, even going so far as to say he only had plastic surgery so he could feed his painkiller addiction. She claims Michael was not in any mental or physical pain but managed to convince doctors (many of them as Michael liked to shop around) to give him drugs. And it goes on and on.

But we can't dismiss this as a hater book and forget about it either because a portion of the fanbase actually supports this woman and will defend her even if it means bashing Michael in the process. They are so desperate to believe Michael was romantically involved with a woman that they are willing to accept the vile lies she spreads about him. Shana is promoting this as a positive book. Look at the reviews on Amazon, there are a whole bunch of 5-star reviews from so-called Michael Jackson fans. I just can't wrap my head around that. I don't care what you call yourself, if you support Shana Mangatal and her disgusting book you do not love or even respect Michael, in my eyes. Even if you believe everything she says, Michael supposedly made her promise not to ever tell anyone and here she is writing a book about it, sex scenes and all. You clearly don't give a damn about Michael's wishes if you believe the book and still approve of what she's done.

This isn't the last we've heard from Shana Mangatal. She seems desperate for fame and attention. I'm worried that she will manage to attach her name to Michael's legacy along with her disgusting stories and young unsuspecting fans won't know any better. She might get on a reality TV show or something, she certainly has the personality for it. God forbid this is someone the public sees as an advocate for Michael. He deserves so much better.

Linda is exactly right in her description of the things Shana has put in her book and yet calls it positive. It'd be laughable if it didn't make me so angry with the blatant lies on Michael's character.
I don't like people questioning others fandom or calling them fake fans, but the kids worshiping Shana are not fans at all.

My biggest fear, too, is that she manages to get herself a reality show and I hope the sales and publicity die down so that won't happen.

Linda is exactly right in her description of the things Shana has put in her book and yet calls it positive. It'd be laughable if it didn't make me so angry with the blatant lies on Michael's character.
I don't like people questioning others fandom or calling them fake fans, but the kids worshiping Shana are not fans at all.

My biggest fear, too, is that she manages to get herself a reality show and I hope the sales and publicity die down so that won't happen.

Me neither but I'm just calling it as I see it. Others may disagree with me and have a broader vision of "fandom" but to me, you cannot be a fan of someone while at the same time supporting a hateful narrative about him/her. This goes way beyond discussions about Michael's music or known behaviour. I'm fine with all of that - be as critical as you want. But when you support someone who says such vile things as Michael liked having a skin disorder, Michael faked his pain so he could get drugs and Michael was inappropriate with young boys, that's where I draw the line. If you are that desperate to believe Michael had a secret romance with Shana, then Michael as he really was is apparently just not acceptable to you. JMO.

She is also plaguarizing the Chandler's portrayal of Pellicano as this big bully threatening people into silence left and right. Why would Pellicano even be interested in silencing Shana about MJ flirting with her on the phone? Doesn't make one iota of sense, but she just felt the need to insert another innuendo in her book which makes MJ look shady regarding the allegations. Any more questions about the motives of this woman?

tumblr_oczvr5P3R61rijns1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_oczvpu85491rijns1o1_400.jpg

So this man she supposedly loves and admires so much and can't get out of her mind and heart at the same time she also suspects him of death threats?
What a complete beotch.:angry:

And whats with the evil sunflowers? Talk about paranoid.

But we can't dismiss this as a hater book and forget about it either because a portion of the fanbase actually supports this woman and will defend her even if it means bashing Michael in the process.

I wonder how many of her supporters really are MJ fans. I clicked on a couple of them on FB and I didn't see anything MJ related on several of them. So I wonder if most of these people really are just her friends/buddies/people she managed to talk into supporting her with some sweettalk.

Of course, there are also desperate fans, but I wonder how big portion of her supporters are really fans and how big are her own buddies.

On another forum someone who claims to be an ex-friend of Shana posted a series of e-mail exchanges she had with Shana in 2008. The e-mails show Shana being manipulative and totally directing this person what to post about her on certain MJ forums and deliberately making up things and directing this person about what to claim. Specifically it is about that 2007 new years eve David Copperfield show that I think also features in her book. This person was asked to write that she witnessed MJ staring at Shana all the time and how they were staring at each other, how he supposedly hugged her for a very long time and told her "You're looking good" and how then she watched them to go up in an elevator together - suggesting that something more must have happened then. Now this person claims it wasn't true. The e-mails themselves also show Shana directing her what to write. Shana looks like very much the attention seeker I think she is - for example, making remarks like "any attention is good attention" and then counting how many people read the thread that her friend created on that forum and things like that.

To me the e-mails look credible. I think this is actually what prompted Shana's above threats as she is freaking out about them. Despite of those threats this person did not stop posting the e-mails. LOL. She posted some more today. In fact, it lends credibility to this person that one of Shana's friends outed her as a "computer scientist" on Twitter which this person then said she is. But this means that Shana and her circles indeed know her...

Update: Shana sent text messages to this person and her brother threatening her with a lawsuit (goodluck with that, LOL) telling her that the only way she could reverse the harm if she went back on that forum where she posted the e-mails and said they were fake. But instead this person posted these text messages that Shana sent to her and her brother. LOL.

Shana's idea of an evidence of a romantic relationship. LMAO.

2lmwje1.png

This woman must have some mental problem. Look at how she takes a totally mundane scene and creates a whole elaborate "meaning" around it in her mind and projects it onto how MJ supposedly must have felt about her. I don't know how she can be proud of this trash of a book. It's embarrassing and cringey even to read. And if she really had a story her book wouldn't have to be filled with mental gymnastics like this and the plagarism of other people. She has no self-awereness at all. SMH.

2njwphc.png

1zeb4hc.png

2wm3nk3.png

^^^ She can release those but not the more personal stuff. Funny that.

This woman must have some mental problem. Look at how she takes a totally mundane scene and creates a whole elaborate "meaning" around it in her mind and projects it onto how MJ supposedly must have felt about her. I don't know how she can be proud of this trash of a book. It's embarrassing and cringey even to read. And if she really had a story her book wouldn't have to be filled with mental gymnastics like this and the plagarism of other people. She has no self-awereness at all. SMH.

LOL she's just a pure fantasist! She's honestly like someone suffering from erotomania.

See this is why I've always had a soft spot for Tatiana. She was obviously just as obsessed, but apart from what her publicist suggested in 2003, she herself has never suggested anything untoward or appropriate about MJ and was always careful speaking about him. Shana's so malicious and vindictive in contrast. There's real hatred there for him.

I find the inclusion of Qatree interesting too, clearly trying to find a way to insert him AND his band there in the mentions. Considering he's one of the people hyping her story, seems obvious why she felt the need to include that.

Of course, there are also desperate fans, but I wonder how big portion of her supporters are really fans and how big are her own buddies.

Update: Shana sent text messages to this person and her brother threatening her with a lawsuit (goodluck with that, LOL) telling her that the only way she could reverse the harm if she went back on that forum where she posted the e-mails and said they were fake. But instead this person posted these text messages that Shana sent to her and her brother. LOL.

LOL so she IS mad about the person who leaked those messages. Interesting.

Apparently Shana also followed Matt Fiddes on twitter, you know the umbrella holding lying sociopath. Would not be surprised if he shows up endorsing her book. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Poor Michael. Must be annoying to have a crazy stalker like Shana who just cannot take a hint. LOL.

2dalzkh.png

23rssiq.png

Again shady insinuations about MJ.

10gi80x.png

2rykgva.png

Oh I am sure it was more of a relief for Michael!

Apparently she asked her friend to make up stories on MJ forums

14199274_1225191390872016_4067257710956018603_n.jpg

14203390_1225192537538568_424915154072360728_n.jpg

14184448_1225194240871731_9059731350305331785_n.jpg

Yes, this is what I mentioned earlier. Here are some more.

email3.jpg

email4.jpg

The same story that they are making up in these e-mails can still be tracked down on various blogs, for example this one from 2012 that tries to convince the public of MJ and Shana's supposed "releationship": http://michaeljacksonandshanamangatal.blogspot.hu/

This was posted on a fan forum in 2008. A fan posted this on Shana's facebook and asked if it was true.

QUOTE (mjhjww830 @ Nov 5 2008, 03:37 PM)
I saw Michael Jackson a while ago while I was working in Vegas. I had no idea that this board existed but when a friend of mine saw him recently with the same women, I did some searching on the internet. After comparing notes with my friend and doing searches on the internet, I found this woman to be Shana Mangatal. I found this site to be legit and I wanted to let his fans know about what I saw. Previously, I worked at a theatre in Vegas. On New Year's Eve in 2007, I saw Michael Jackson at the David Copperfield show. I was stunned to see Michael Jackson in the flesh. But what really caught my attention was that he was very obviously staring at this woman, Shana, the whole time. I wondered if he actually saw any of the show because he was staring at her so hard. he had 3 bodyguards with him and they were standing off to the side. Shana had a big smile on her face the whole time. Shana and Michael kept smiling at each other. I found it weird because at the time, I was wondering who this woman could possibly be that had Michael so interested. After the show, he took his kids over to say hi to Shana. He hugged her for a very long time and I distinctly heard him say, "You're looking good!" Then, I watched them all go up in an elevator together. When I went back to work the next day, I saw Shana again. I found out later that she lived in the hotel. I walked up to her and said hi. She looked a little surprised but said hi back. She is really beautiful up close and I can see why Michael was all hugged up on her. I said I saw her with Michael Jackson yesterday. Immediately her eyes shifted and she seemed nervous. She said yes I saw Michael yesterday and it was really nice to see him. I saw she was feeling real uncomfortable so I asked her quickly if she was with him. She just started walking off and said bye it was nice meeting you. I was like okay, that was strange. So that was New Year's 2007 but my friend who encouraged me to post this said he saw Shana and Michael hanging out together at a Halloween party in LA. He said they were trying to act like they were not together or liked each other but it was obvious to everyone. How long has Michael been with Shana? It looks like they are trying to keep this on the DL.

From an interested observer

She didnt answer but one of her facebook friends who was there replied and confirmed it to be true.

Olga Fogel

This story is 100% true! I was there and saw it myself! It was New Year's Eve and it was at the MGM Grand. I was sitting right behind them. They were sitting at the center table in the front row. Michael's kids were there too! Michael could not stop staring at Shana. They seemed really comfortable with each other. And it seemed like he was enjoying her more than actually watching the show. Kids were very friendly and comfortable around her-for sure they new her well! At the end of the show, they all walked backstage. I'm so glad someone else saw this too! Yes, she is a very beautiful! girl, I'm also happy to have her as a FB friend!

She and her circle of friends and worshippers apparently think it is great fun to fool the MJ fandom with her bogus story.

BTW, I didn't lightly use the word "worshippers". That's what they are. Comments like this on her FB.

God bless you sweetheart it was actually mj who was lucky to have you in his life not the other way around hun. Too bad u didn't stay with him cuz he couldn't see well enough what a beautiful person you are inside and out

Of course, Shana liked this comment. Her book is all about how twisted MJ supposedly was for not appreciating her incredible beauty. And by the way he kept running from Shana I bet MJ felt "lucky" "to have her in his life". LMAO. Being stalked by obsessive, star struck people isn't fun. What do Shana and her fans not understand in that?

Last edited:
I just got finished reading the last two pages and Shana is CRAZY AS HELL!:bugeyed
This rabbit hole goes A LOT deeper then I thought it did.
This woman is WAY off her rocker.

I would say she needs Jesus, but I think that with people like her out there Jesus is too busy being a fence around Michael's legacy.

I just got finished reading the last two pages and Shana is CRAZY AS HELL!:bugeyed
This rabbit hole goes A LOT deeper then I thought it did.
This woman is WAY off her rocker.

I would say she needs Jesus, but I think that with people like her out there Jesus is too busy being a fence around Michael's legacy.

Oh, I even can't make myself to read it all, it sounds so stupid and sad. Who believes her? Who likes her that much to lie for her? I don't know what to think of it... I feel so sad for Michael. Anyone who really was his secret girlfriend has my all respect for being there for Michael and now for keeping silence.

I remember once Michael said that someday Paris will speak for him... I hope her voice will shut all these nonsense. Such people as Shana in no way should get a chance to "represent" Michael. Although I understand that this crazy woman won't stop. She won't take her words back.
I wish PPB all strength in the world. With Shana-like people around they need it.

^ Some fans asked Paris about Shana a few years ago on social media and Paris replied: "who the hell is Shana?" lol.

Ummm these emails need to be spread like wildfire on social media lol. I was super critical and skeptical of what she had to say in her book, but still tried to give her a little benefit of the doubt. But after seeing these emails? F--k that lowlife broad... :ermm:

Last edited:
Shana is doing her media rounds with interviews like this. No class at all.

Crr-VYTVMAA-AzG.jpg

^That's absolutely disgusting and downright disrespectful! I know the Estate's hands are tied regarding Shana's outrageous defamation towards Michael but if it were legally possible, her ass deserves to be sued! :angry:

giphy.gif

I can just imagine Michael's reaction when he found out Shana was over him.

19940905_sim_g84_107.jpg

Back